Raildex

>NT19

Other urls found in this thread:

db2017fes.dengeki.com/stage/#nav
youtube.com/watch?v=hrf6-p8_9Uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw too much of a brainlet to understand what happened in NT18

Mikoto knew too much.

The sister arc Mikoto fight with the robots is a lot less harder because you can actually separate the two now due to the map being different

TERRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reposting from last thread, might be helpful

Stages of Dengeki Bunko Festival

Sword Art Online: 11:30~12:10
Tenshi no 3P!: 13:00~13:40
Kino no Tabi: 14:00~14:40
Nuevo anime de Dengeki: 15:00~15:40
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens: 16:00~16:40

db2017fes.dengeki.com/stage/#nav

Blood Sign soon.

Dengeki's new anime: 15:00~15:40

I just downloaded the game on Mumu and looks like I am having the memory issue. How exactly do I increase the memory limit for the emulator?

Go into the settings for your emulator

>No Index stage
>No Index character on the banner
I've seen this episode before

Huh, it's earlier this year, isn't it? That's good, that means I don't need to be disappointed the first thing I see in the morning, I'll just be disappointed before I go to sleep instead.

They're still trying to shill that furry show? Didn't it flop?

Dengeki Bunko Thanksgiving Fair Event Promotional Video

They will be publishing illustrations of Dengeki Bunko's heroines in underwear for Toaru we will have Misaki illus. and they will also publish a short story

youtube.com/watch?v=hrf6-p8_9Uc

You should know how these things work by now, user. The stages only exist to shill, they don't affect in any way what is going to be announced.

Ahhh Kanzaki help me I'm jobbing to a jobber

Kinomod would've gone ballistic if it got promoted earlier this year.

The novels never hit 10k as far as I'm aware, they just kind of hovered around 6-8k and it already has 10 volumes. It's didn't become a hit, but I don't think they expected enough of it to call it a flop anyway.

>reread NT18
>realize Coronzon can possess multiple people
Frendazon soon

I have no idea how that it became it's there.
Kino came out of absolutely nowhere too. It almost makes me have hope for other series.

>realize Coronzon can possess multiple people
When is this?

It's about time anons.

I want it as much as you do

>The sound moved inside the stabbed magician and the being known as Coronzon had a new avatar.

>He remained on his back and his sprawled out silver hair began moving on its own. It was not visible because he was lying on top of it, but there was likely a demonic face in that hair.

>Coronzon is in the original Aleister's body
Nice pottery there, Kamachi.

Ah I missed that you never said "at once" yeah I suppose chronozon could be switching it up, but since that Aleister never got up I doubt it's simultaneous

All according to plan, I'm sure.

Found a NT Touma since someone actually wanted to see what it looked like in game

That can't work because she planned to use that Aleister as a puppet to control AC. She can't stay holed up in there forever, so it has to be an extension of her.

He looks pissed

Anything except romance or character development*

He should, he doesn't have his fairy

>tfw stuck in the mobage grind

>between Aleister and Coronzon, I choose Kihara
Don't you fucking miss this chance, Kamachi.

>they don't affect in any way what is going to be announced.
season 3 ANY second now!

He looks so high def

Purple

>Kyousuke and White Queen entered the HO world
It's over.

But lets take matters into our own hands. It's time to break free of a terribly long illusion. Believe in season 3

>9999
I believe in you jobber make it happen

Why? Everybody is going to hate the anime: that's just natural for LN readers because it somehow in their head proves their superiority over new people watching the series. Nobody is actually excited for the anime. They just want to talk down to people about the series. I'm probably the only one actually looking forward to watching it and I'm also probably the only one who will actually enjoy it.

I forgot how PTSD Touma looked like, he looks nice in the mobage, something about his fairy?

Mobileposter I don't think you understand. Yes the anime will be downgraded compared to the LN but there is a certain magic in seeing it move.

It's too early for the Fairy to be in the game

>Nobody is actually excited for the anime.
Is every single thread asking for S3 just a meme to you? You can't believe this bait lmao

If you're talking about the magic of telling the new watchers the LN was way better and that the adaptation is complete shit and they need to read the LN immediately before it ruins the series for them so they're elite like all of you then I believe you because that's what everybody wants deep down. You'll secretly enjoy the anime of course but you will never admit that in front of the new fans to come.

Touma has like 40 women in his harem and is still a kisses virgin

I know for a fact everybody here loved the Railgun anime and nothing you nerds say will ever convince me otherwise.

More like 6 at most

>6

Go ahead and list them then if there's so many

He's probably one of those people who think all the Railguns love Kamijou as well as the magic horde of slime he has following him when none of them really ever care about Kamijou. Some days I really wonder if most of you will specifically only like characters that want Kamijous two inch needle dick for no other reason than he's the main character.

Index
Itsuwa
Kanzaki
Othinus
Mitsuari
Seria
Mikoto
Clones
Himegami
Misaki

Index
Mikoto
Clone 10 032 (I think its this one)
Misaki
Itsuwa
Lessar
Kumokawa Seria
Othinus
Kanzaki maybe

There could be more though, I just don't know which

Mikoto, Misaki, Kanzaki, Seria, Itsuwa,Birdway, Othinus, Lessar, Himegami, Kazakiri, Index, Orsola, Agnese, at least 6 clones

>he thinks just one clone wants him

The worst part is that he's aware of that precise situation, and actively complained about it to an A.I. who took on the appearance of his ideal woman. Also, he's a 2 billion year old virgin.

The fact that Misaki likes Kamijou is actually really pathetic and one of the weirdest things for me to even imagine. There's no way somebody like her would like somebody like Kamijou and I realize this is anime but at some point you have to think that Kamachi would want some sort of realism aspect included in his series because it's not even relatable at that point.

>Kanzaki
No Tsuchi just bullies her into it
>Lessar
Is just using him for her country she doesn't like him
Agnese is laughable and Orsola is just an airhead

At some point Lessar just started doing it because she wanted to

She could realistically date celebrities and stuff her her looks and status.

Touma is surprisingly well detailed. They went the extra mile with it

Yea but did it feel forced like she only likes him because he's the main character and literal fate forced them together and is her lust for him reasonable considering their relationship?

>The worst part is that he's aware of that precise situation
Sure user. Touma literally has no clue

>People actually think that Touma's "harem" is real instead of being an extension of misfortune.
Touma's "harem" is a meme both in-universe and outside.

The bigger question is what will Miki say to try and save his skin this time or we someone finally snap.

Isn't it simply that her feelings developed slowly over time due to repeated encounters, in which he usually helped her or she otherwise saw his selfless side? Sounds realistic to me.

He will announce the Virtua-On/Index/Titanfall crossover as he pulls a lever and ejects from the venue.

will someone finally snap

I will say it once again
Believe in season 3

He was especially aware of Lessar in NT8. Then again, that was a very meta volume.

Damn it. I waited too long

I just don't get why Kamachi just has to make the entire magic side so unbelievably unbearable. You sit there and try to like them and let's take somebody like Kanzaki for example. You see her show up in Wild West prostitution cosplay and you're already on edge but you think maybe she's funny so you keep watching. Immediately Kamijou does her a simple favor and she offers herself up like a fuckdoll. Good job Kamachi because now I can't like Kanzaki anymore and this is the case with every single one of them without exception. I mean why aren't you guys just watching DxD? It's the same thing except the plot is actually interesting. Misaki should be also be shooting for the stars. There's no reason for her to even give a loser like Kamijou the time of day.

>tries to see you later space cowboy the crowd
>some schmuck in the crowd actually curses him with some thelema ritual

Do you figure they'll use sex magic?

sasuga mobileposter

He was aware she was acting like a slut, not that she was legitimately interested, look at some of the recent volumes where people are still complaining that touma being dense is just the kind of guy he is

The adaptation isn't shit, it's just worse. There's a difference.

I want to lock Oriana and Junko in the same house to see who influences who.

But you don't normally see girls fawning over him or anything, except NT16, which I'm not even sure how the ojou sluts were actually responding in their heads. It's not like Kamachi really puts him in many situations to distinguish him from being "dense" or not. At least not many since late OT.

Why would we be here if we didn't like it?

I distinctly remember Othinus making several comments about this but I don't recall where exactly. One related thing though would be when Neph showed up and she sighs about how he's always like this

Fuck off haremfags, his fairy is all he needs.

Silvia is not good for anything but gangrape.

Gangraping Ollerus, you mean?

No u!

So, no S3 announcement this year.
I can kill myself with no regrets now.

I don't think kino had something for the spring fes yet it still had an anime announced. Mitsuboshi colours too

Source?

One of the latest HO manga volumes I believe

The real admirable feats of mobileposter is how much dedication she takes to post such written trash with little time in between that I can't help but clap. I couldn't imagine how high of a bitch one can sound just by being secondary. Congrats, everybody, please give a round of applause.