HOLY SHIT. Went to a non-political area of Twitter where something Trump-related was mentioned

How many people are actually like this? Every other comment was "Trump is a traitor to this country," "he's a white supremacist," "he makes life for me, a gay person, terrifying"

...are people seriously this brainwashed? This was terrifying. You cannot even make a NEUTRAL Trump statement on a public forum without being severely ridiculed... how bad are things out there in the real world?

Most of them are bots
Trump was democratically elected by millions of people
Don’t take an unessesary black pill user

Not to worry, it's just the deranged ones are the loudest.

You mean you stepped out of your echo chamber...

This, the hysteria about "Russian bots" is largely the result of projection

yeah, except it's pretty fucking clear at this point there's ZERO RUSSIAN COLLUSION but people unironically still believe it. when do these narratives end jesus christ

...into an even worse echo chamber
I was permabanned from twitter for saying women had their personal freedoms reduced after the Iranian revolution
They asked for my personal phone number to reopen the account
It’s literal cancer

i was on r/dankmemes when i came across someone calling Hitler a soyboy.
but then this is REDdit i'm talking about

I'm so thankful I don't live in a deep blue city like Seattle, Portland, or Boston where there's a lot of antifa members.

It's classic Marxist/Jewish subversion, accuse your enemy of what you're actually guilty of

And yes twitter is botted to hell

Yeah, Democrats pushed "durrr Drumpf is literally Hitler" HARD in order to avoid having an actual platform. This is what you get: Trump derangement syndrome. Luckily everyone's a bit more reasonable offline.

>how bad are things out there in the real world?
western civilization is on the verge of collapse and you are asking how bad things are?

>Trump was democratically elected by millions of people
In America. Twitter is a global platform.
I firmly believe that basically no other western country would have ever have a remote chance of electing a Trump like figure.
The media brainwashing and the cuck mentality is too strong outside of America.

That's...slightly disturbing.

I cannot get a grasp of who's actually outraged, who's quietly a Trump supporter, who actually believes any of this Russia shit, user

>how bad are things out there in the real world?

You'll need to abandon (((social media))) to find out. For fuck's sake, son. Grow up, get your nose out of your phone and go out and talk to real people.

It's because about 70% of the population think Trump is a fucking retard.

I don't have a Twitter but I looked up some sports news and came across it. I don't ever mention Trump in public because I'm in a deep blue state and don't want to be lynched

And yet he won the presidency! Weird, huh? I wonder why.

(inb4 Russian meddling, you know as well as I do that no one is actually stupid enough to believe that)

You may be correct unfortunately, thankfully we still have a bit of a rebellious streak in us, may have been the only thing that saved us, the world really dodged a bullet by Clinton not getting in.

it's pretty bad out there
the TDS nutjobs are real and they live all around me

any university type people I interact with act like he's essentially the anti-christ. Im not sure how much is posturing

You have a lot to learn newfag.
If you are unsettled by that you should probably get off this website now before you are ruined forever.

twitter and Instagram are normie internet safezones, they regurgitate the media programming and reinforce it

>meanwhile, shilling on here about how all white women are stupid whores happening at the same time
>back in the real world, the majority of white women voted for Trump
Really makes u thonk
They really DO NOT want us to reproduce

If you use the socials at all, your filter bubble is fucked. There's more memetic poison out there than actual truth, you gotta be at least woke level 5 or above to even think you've got a hold on how to percieve echo chambers.
I don't think you're that smart, because you talk like a bitch.

Get laid kid

>non political area of twitter

That doesn't exist

>worrying what twats think
Dude there are people on twitter who think of you cut off you cock you are a woman!

People forget or have not figured out yet that this war is global. We are the last country left.

There's that bitch talk we discussed, hows about you contribute something, Finkelstein?

This is what the majority believes outside your little rightwing online circlejerks. This is so hilarious too. While dumb children playing toy neonazi act loud and obnoxious online, the country is steadily moving further leftwing in real life. And your tantrums are only fueling it. You are a dead ideology walking.

YouTube is the best way to judge the average person. Everyone knows this. FYI we have won YouTube.

>Most Youtube commenters are legit mentally retarded
Congratulations on your "victory"?

This. Part of the propaganda campaign is making the pubic believe their movement has more support than it actually does.

what is this real world you speak of user?

welcome to life fag

Wrong! Look at the demos in YouTube. Facebook and Twitter are dead.

What? Fags are reaching mob levels of untouchable. They scream and cry and the media picks it up.

>You cannot even make a NEUTRAL Trump statement
This is true, but this alone. Ask yourself why.

I actually think it's the exact opposite. I was pretty "left" back in 2013, then everything slowly started becoming racist, sexist, bigoted... the final straw for me was if you didn't support Hillary you were a monster.

People are sick of your faggotry, user. I know I'm not alone in this sentiment. The left isn't cool anymore

Why do shills think this narrative works, there are millions of people who voted Obams twice then voted Trump without really changing their ideology

I love how botters make 20 & 30-something women account, perfectly knowing who the most manipulable demographics is...

He's actually pretty terrible, you're the one who is brainwashed.
You stepped outside of your safe space and now you can't even

this. so much this. he's (insert buzzword)!!! Drumpf voters are so dumb!!!

t. Stephen Colbert's #1 fan

Who cares about popular vote. People don't vote for president. The States do. Pop vote is not the game being played. To show you how idiotic your argument about pop vote vs electoral college is just consider the World Series.

The game is best 4 out of 7 games. It makes no difference how many runs are accumulated. 1963 World Series is an example. Yankees score more runs. Lost 4 games. Lost the series.

Also, read fucking history. Pure democracy is retarded.

Trump has the lowest approval rating of any president ever.

Sup Forums is a safe space.

Exactly. I voted for King Nigger the first time. Realized in his first term that it was all bullshit, and so were the Democrats.

Voted for Trump and will again in 2020.

Hillary has a 93% chance of winning too.

If you believe any poll, you are a fucking fool.

Twitter isn't the real world user.

Trump is a traitor to this country. Welcome to the party, Richter.

and yet everywhere else continues to talk about Russian collusion, so who's the brainwashed ones? the reason there has to be an anonymous place for anyone who doesn't hold ultra-leftwing views is because you retards bully and shame everyone into taking your side, at least publicly

Man, you Leftist shills all sound like little children on the playground the way you all talk

People who work aren’t on twitter all day

This is the power of media brain washing. Now imagine how bad it has gotten with other aspects of people's daily lives

These sleeping fools are just in need of waking up. Just hit them back with why do you think James Alefantis was taking pictures of babies sucking european money, why was John Podesta talking about ubering children to pool parties for entertainment. Why do you think Laura Silesby was at the Haitian border with 33 "orphans" a no paperwork. In a country where the haitian extended family picks up the slack in the wake of a dead family there are a fuck load of orphanages... and who would want to adopt a haitian anyways but I digress....

>Needed this pic

The majority of ppl are against trump.
Step outside of your mothers basement, grab a tiki torch, and see how many people join you.

The president and the GOP are traitors, and if anyone in this country had any balls, they would be dealt with by force.