Biracials are the most beautiful people on earth

Go ahead and call me a nigger or cracker cause I still have both y’all blood stupid. Biracials and mixed people are the most beautiful and attractive people on earth and no one looks better than us. This is the official biracial and mixed thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

El abominacion...

Castizos are attractive

Hapas - Barley

Half nigs? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

el ogre las americanos...

Look, it’s great you’re not a full nigger. But, biracial people are an atrocity. It’s one thing to be biracial if you have very little genetic distance. Like all European ethnicities were only separated for about 12,000 years (most are more like 4,000). And there was also some overlap. But niggers and non-Africans were isolated populations from each for over 60,000 years. What you are is an abomination el atrocidad

la monstura horrenda..

why not

Ya no...

>1 post by this ID

Biracial are beautiful compared to the nonwhite component. If you average 4 and 9 then it's a great improvement to the 4.

mulattos are always fucking lying pathological narcissists
It's like they're a nigger that feels really amazing and superior because they can tell they have extra intellectual capacity due to the European admixture, but they are actually relatively low capacity.
Fucking obnoxious.
Racemixing is ALWAYS a mistake.

El Goblino....

Yeah, nigga. You right.

Latinos, depending on how you view them whether a new race or biracial, are attractive, beautiful and a lovely race ;)

You degrade the English language. Use your own limited language and stop appropriating European culture and using it like shit.

Yo, I bet this the same nigga who got a folder called "redpills." Get yo cockasian ass outta here my nigga .

RICED

Yo, nigga you buggin. You better stop or imma have to flame your ass.

Since pol/ is comprised of dumbasses theyll fall for the bait and reply to this. Even though OP just wants yous.
>lol but you responded too
Stfu idiot

>t. El Goblino

friedchicken.jpg

lel but you responded too faggot

Confirmed.

And white always be talmbout how Jews be using their iq's to control the world but y'all nigga somehow still think you're superior. Get your cockasian as outta here.

la luz extinguida

Kek, yeah I like fried chicken. Whats gucci? Don't try say you don't like deep fried chicken dipped in some homemade source ya momma made.

Honestly he was hot. And in his youtube videos he had a nice voice. Plus asian+white= super mega ultra ondas vital race

He’s right. The little amount of control you have on the English language is very ape-esc. I heard 4 year olds who can speak in a better manner than you

wtf?

into the trash they go

Amen to that.

The first two aren't even black you fucking retard. The second knee doesn't even look pregnant! You lefty fucks can't meme or see apparently.

Aight, you asked for it. You cum skinned, pale milk headass. If you got yo ass beat my some sandniggas, you won't superior my guy.
Pic related

>t. el ogro de las americas

mutt

Ok, too far :(

Delete dis!!!

>y'all

i hope you end up in an oven

Hold on Daquarius, i never claimed superiority, but if you wanna talk about jews, I would claim that the underhanded sociopolitical strategies they employ give them the advantage they garner regarding political control. Does this make them superior to White Europeans? Well, that depends on your definition of superiority in relation to empathy

Nigga, they basically outsmarting you. But if you want to see when yo yuro was got beat, look at this pic:

hah no

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift

>88
checks out

Nigga, now you just strawmanning. How you lose a war and all your troops get killed and your leader captured. BY SANDNIGGAS MY NIGGA!!!

la creatura absoluta

Slide threads getting more common,
Another few every hour,
Gee I wonder what they are sliding?
Effective strategy is every capital in this post.

Yo nigga, just read that link. It lead me to this: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana

F.am You Dumb

la creatura absoluta

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, mutts are ugly
t. Brazilian

>1.8k eternal anglos v. 20k giga-niggas
what did you expect, though?