Sup Forums Official Investigation into Douglas School Massacre

We need to pool our resources and abilities here.

Multiple witnesses recall seeing and hearing multiple gunmen.
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU

Witness states that she was with Cruz when shots were fired
youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg

"Witnesses" with awful acting skills on Tucker Carlson show state that they "Recognised Cruz's face" despite the fact that the official police statement was that he was wearing a Gas Mask concealing his face whilst the shooting occurred (possibly to merge the identities of multiple shooters into one)

The high school will be demolished to prevent any evidence being uncovered of multiple shooters.

(Pic related) - The only 'deceased' student seen on film is unable to to be matched to any of the seventeen photographs of the dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jtSyoHKztvg
youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
nypost.com/2018/02/17/school-shooters-brother-committed-to-mental-facility/
twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965075589274177536
archive.li/0qoUE
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2567.0-2567.193
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The theme of this thread is dots. Supply all of the evidence you have that hasn't already been mentioned by another user and allow people to find connections.

Double Digits IQ OP

White socks?

What does this prove

haven't listened to this yet
was listening live, definitely heard 2 shooters at least once
youtu.be/jtSyoHKztvg

Holy shit, user.

They will probably try the
>But its normal for them to call in two shooters in confusing situations like this, just like Vegas
As if it works time and time again.

You’re an idiot

>Instead, he ordered an Uber and headed to Stoneman Douglas High School. A witness told authorities that “he observed Cruz, who he recognized as a former troubled student, arrive at the school in a small goldish colored vehicle,” the affidavit says.
>Cruz was wearing a maroon shirt, black pants and a black hat and was carrying a black duffel bag and wearing a black backpack. The man, whose name was redacted, said he radioed his co-worker to “alert him that Cruz was walking purposefully toward the 1200 building.”
>Within a minute, he heard gunshots and called a Code Red to indicate an emergency on campus.

>There was an armed officer on campus during the shooting, but he never saw Cruz, according to AP.

at 11:52 in the audio they have a suspect on camera
may be wearing a gas mask
>on camera
what are the chances that shit gets lost by (((accident)))
fuck I think that captcha was a walgreens up the street from me. I'm out have fun.

i need a greentext now

Where's the black skin? LMAO

you know what is funny. Early reports of Adam Lanza had him wearing a black mask

From other thread about this:

kid at 0:22 talking about they were warned about a drill with officers firing blanks, so no one took it seriously

Just dropping by to post this:

:22

>Kid snapped because he couldn't get laid.
>You're coming up with conspiracy theories because you can't get paid.
>I'm posting right now because I'm home alone with nothing to do and I can't get laid.
See a pattern?

>17 kids
>no black representation

I've been triggered.

>It's like he planned around this information
No it's da joos

Couldn't this just be the police firing back?

fuck off conspiracy fags

Here is his arrest papers. His home address may be owned by James & Kimberly Snead, who took him in.The Snead family live at a totally different address, leading me to believe Cruz was living at this place by himself from at least December 2017-Feb 2018. It is a gated, closed off community. Bother of the Snead parents have bankruptcies turn up in public record checks.

Here on Sup Forums tragedies never happen because everything is a false flag. The weird thing is people are evil enough to plan and plot a staged shooting but not evil enough to actually just shoot people with muh guberment

woops

if police were firing on suspects there is no way he could have (((escaped by blending in))) to the crowd

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county to distract the media.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night abusing him and threatening him until he is scared shitless.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial.
15) Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.
16) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

>Here on Sup Forums tragedies never happen because everything is a false flag.
Yeah and we know this because with today's technology no one ever take photos or livestreams it!!!!
>kids actually did this time
>lol fuck this society people are being shot and they're streaming it fucking faggots

nypost.com/2018/02/17/school-shooters-brother-committed-to-mental-facility/
>The younger brother of deranged school shooter Nikolas Cruz was committed to a mental health facility, according to reports.

Clearly not her.

Girl in the video has very dark skin as if she is a full blooded central african.

to clarify, I heard on scanner during the event
police reporting that there were two shooters
heard at least twice
[I'm back I checked and it was a different Walgreens plus I doubled up on tin foil now]

Cops aren't operators like the movies user. It's plausible a scared shitless cop blind fired at his own shadow or even a fleeing kid. If you think a cop has never accidentally killed someone when responding to an active shooter situation and been covered up you're retarded

I do agree police may have had "friendly fire" and killed some civilians. It happened at the Pulse Nightclub shooting

I was thinking the same. At Columbine the Denver SWAT team showed up and tried to engage either Dylan or Eric, but SWAT was at the bottom of a hill in a bad position. A kid tried to run out of the school and the cops shot him by accident, then either Dylan or Eric finished the kid off as he was trying to crawl away.

Thanks user.
Saw this in the other thread and it is vital information.

and the Cruz kid hair was nice and neat when arrested no marks on face or neck from gas mask
Really need to see school camera footage

this a weird one. These two girls, good friends are both from a tiny little community in Skippack PA. Check the friends list confirms they have friends in PA. But for some reason Meadows dad, Andrew has never lived there. Skippack is very tiny. Like Sandy Hook tiny

Your entire conspiracy hinges on two thing. One that some kid can't plan to kill people then just do it and two that the government isn't incompetent

Here is the kid who claims he saw Cruz loading his weapon in the stairs. He sounds like hes trying to remember the script. or he is retarded. Of course you get no description
>twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342

You want there to be a great conspiracy because your bored. There isn't. A lonely horny kid decided to kill some people then do it.

yea this kid looks super smart. He should be on seal team 6

Trump lambasting the FBI and everyone else he can think of at this hour
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965075589274177536
not really relevant to thread but he's on a roll

come to think of it, maybe FBI should have hired Cruz. He would fit right in.

In reality the school camera footage will never be realeased.

Two possible reasons
>Too disturbing and hurtful to the surviving victims and their parents to witness
>'Misplaced' by authorities

Librarian of Douglas School Massacre is "good firends" with Librarian who survive Sandy Hook Elementary..

Speaking to Reuters, Ms Haneski, 57, said she knew what to do as her friend, a fellow librarian, had managed to save 22 people during the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in 2012.

“She was there that day in Sandy Hook and because of her I knew what to do,” she said.
Her friend Yvonne Cech, a 58-year-old librarian, had previously locked 18 children and four adults into a small cupboard during the shooting.

Eyewitness accounts are useless you realize right? In high stress situations your mind picks up zero detail. You may think you see something but don't. There's studies you can look up about cops interviewing people at crime scenes and controlled experiments proving the unreliability of witnesses

archive.li/0qoUE

I remember on Tucker Carlson tonight he really started trying to probe them on difficult questions that wouldn't have been scripted and they all failed rather miserably. The only people who seem like they are genuinely recalling their experience in detail are the ones that report multiple shooters.

There's nothing smart about what he did that's the point

Jesus fucking christ.

More Cohencidences

one thing to note if you hear it on scanner audio:
do they go encrypted at any point?
this happened in Vegas Shooting when they started describing the hotel room after breach
I'm listening haven't heard where they say two shooters yet
19:43
>he dropped the bag near the stairwell
20 minute delay on school camera? wtf

locked in a cupboard
sounds like Anne Frank fantasy

>people knowing others in their professions is a conspiracy

We need to assemble an 'official' timeline of events in greentext and write every account that is in direct contrast to this between the lines in reality. I am willing to bet every aspect of the official story has or will be contradicted at least once.

glad to see all the sandy hookers come crawling out of their graves. Even Paul Vance made a call! Who knows maybe Carlee Soto will show up at the synagogue

Damn

yea I've seen two girls so far that actually behave like humans who witnesses a traumatizing event & didnt look like they were describing a dungeon and dragons combat encounter

Anyone from Sandy Hook is a fag

>Before shots were even fired, she ushered 50 students and five adults into a media equipment room at the back of the library and locked the doors, shouting “Get back in here! Get back in here!”
>Before shots were even fired, she ushered 50 students and five adults into a media equipment room
>Before shots were even fired

archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2567.0-2567.193

27:15
>we're told it was Nikolas Cruz
Cruz identified for the first time
from baseball coach

>Ms Haneski said some teachers at her school believed the shooting was a drill as they had recently undergone training and had been informed a simulated incident would take place.

In real life, and not some Jew operation, this kid would have never made inside the building with his big black gun bag.

This thread is a circlejerk of insanity perpetuated by displaced underage redditors that need something in their life to distract from their loneliness. You are not a special snowflake internet detective that's going to undercover a great conspiracy. You're going to get bored in 20 minutes, go jerk off, go to sleep and repeat this cycle to fill the void in your meaningless life.

What's an echo lol xd, im a Sup Forums-tard.

background info on the coach anyone?

On 9/11 there were intense military drills taking place simulating a hijacked plane
On 7/7 there were emergency services drills taking place simulating a bomb on the underground

There are many, many more such Cohencidences regarding situations like this but I am going from memory at the moment.

[This list in incomplete, you can help by expanding it]

Shills inbound.
Prepare to directly ignore them and only reply to constructive comments, do not allow these people to undermine our private investigation into the matter.

his name is Todd Fitz-Gerald

Literally Sandy Hook 2.0
False flag confirmed

Look at this cia nigger.

Why not? Schools have teams that bring duffle bags to school is it hard to imagine someone just walking in with something similar? Unless someone brought an actual gun case I doubt anyone would take a second glance for this reason.

All you had to do was ask.
Time to go on my "communist" bomber spree.

Scott Beigel worked at Camp Starlight in PA... might be connected

But why is donald trump orchestrating these false flags on US soil?

because they make a big deal about Nick Cruz and backpacks and they were alerted as soon as they saw him, but did nothing.

I don't believe any other shootings were false flags, I think the govt might have let 9/11 happen but this seems like an actual false flag, im afraid to say it to my freinds but it legit looks like one im not crazy right, especially with Trump fighting the CIA and FBI

>constructive comments
>if it doesn't fit my narrative then it's a shill
Just how everyone who posted online in favor of trump were russian shills right

Not a looker in the bunch.

posting things I have saved

Second from the lower left is black, user.

Add 2 hours to time for the local time of tweets

interesting to notefrom scanner audio at 33:39
>on a Pennsylvania tag KLJ 2819 Audi

Your telling us we have no life and we should jerk off and goto bed yet here you are typing useless comments for the entirety of the thread.

>12 posts by this ID

Why don't you go do something else faggot if ur life is so much better than ours

i dunno guys. the released story seems to line up pretty well with the testimony of the witnesses. looks like a case of potato camera distorting the images.... *yawn* im getting sleepy anyway and my comfy bed is calling.. cya tomorrow gents...

Scott Beigel look like he touches kid

>time I searched/saved these is in the file name.
The articles had been updated by time I got to them so the time on articles did not match the search time.

>big deal
>"hey Mitch just letting ya know kids got a duffle bag heading your way hope he doesn't shoot up the school lol"
>shots
They didn't take it seriously because a kid with a bag wasn't out of the norm.

Ganinimobile
>Our mission is to make leading mobile and “Internet of Things” technologies easily accessible to people in agriculture and field services to enhance their lives through the acquisition of data, the traceability of goods, the tractability of growing/working conditions, the reduction of environmental footprint, the furtherance of fair trade.
sounds like one of those useless setups that Marilou Danley's daughter is always involved with

Hey faggots, I need that web site that archives webpages. Anybody got it? I tried Googling it but I can't find shit.

P.S. NOT Internet Archive, THERE IS ANOTHER SIMPLER ONE

If you permavirgins actually played a sport, or worked out once you would have proably brought, a dufflebag to school too .

Because it's not. I'm alone at 1am drinking. I have no delusions of grandeur I'm just bored. Be self aware.

Isn't Debbie from the 23rd? This was the 22nd district.

This long weekend at college so I go home for weekend, shitposting at house while watching Olympics.

Anyone have the Illuminati card game?
Are there any cards possibly related to this incident?