Why everyone hates the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
sacred-texts.com/eso/jlgi/jlgi05.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because their deeds are evil and they are afraid of bringing them to the light.

Because they are of their father the devil who is a liar.

becauzse whiteboi is a faggot

Because people don't explain correctly
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Do people actually realise they're praising middle eastern prophets when they're following (((christianity)))?

cos there is not hell goyim

Don't find the story particularly compelling.

I know that the jews don't believe in hell.

Thats because they truly believe they are in heaven (this material universe) therefore they worship the blackcube of satan. 6 sides six directions: up, down, left, right, foward, back. That leaves NO room for any form of spirituality or otherly realm for them to go to. This is their heaven and therefore seek to establish total control.

OR we have been duped. This cube is our prision and our souls cannot reack the other realm for it is trapped inside the cube. The reason Jesus is so important is because as some people might claim; the cross is just a latice that folds into the cube, thus another lie. BUT it makes far more sense metaphysically to look at it as a cube that has been forced open and had a powerful entity affixed to the latice, this entity (our lord and saviour) is more powerful than the cube and thus the cube will never close, granting us access to the realms outside where he waits.

He died for our sins; that which left us inside the cube (Satan) in the first place, so that we might (through him) return to where we were origionally meant to be: At the lords house having a bitching party.

Accept Jesus, fight the cult of Saturn and live life a little fuller each day.

Well I have faith that God doesn't do anything by accident and he chose death on a cross for a reason, but since he doesn't tell us why it means that we shouldn't worry about this. And if you really want to know you can just ask him some day.

Catholics are hamstrung because they worship yhwh, another iteration of saturn, the devil

It's Jacob's Ladder, user. Jesus indeed opened an easy gateway for mortal souls to pass on to Heaven and beyond the firmament, if you have dedicated yourself to God of course. I believe Jesus was a level 20 wizard, and he probably used protoclassical knowledge to do magickal feats. That's just my theory however.

The Church of Satan and Crowley's Thelemanism are about earthly desires and inevitably reveling in sin. The Babylonian age version of satanists may have used the pentagram in their rituals to enact their will upon the world thru ulterior means, as it is in Solomon's seal. I don't know. Makes you think.

I don't. I accepted the truth years ago. My life and overall well being has dramatically improved. I advise all christians to find the truth that Jesus never existed.

From a non religious view, Jesus walked into a temple with a whip a d an angry mob a d beat the rabbis for stealing shekels from the goyim. He exposed their plot.

From the true view, Jesus is the Son of God sent here by God so that God could understand what is occurring on Earth. After physically feeling the pain through his Son, God absolved mankind of his sins with one simple condition. Believe that God loves you and that God sent his Son back to Earth after death to tell you that God forgives you for your sins. God extended an olive branch and Jesus is our saviour. You can take it or leave it. Free will is a gift from God to you.

Because the current reality is fake and waking up is very painful.

Only thing your missing is baptism.

Well its almost exactly like coming to /pol. We were normies once and we would occasionally here rumours about (what would later be seen as truth) crazy theories by nut jobs. I mean go to a random stanger in the street and unload your full power level in front of them: What do you think would happen?

Its the equivelent of walking past that crazy guy who has one of those "the world is going to end" signs. He may be right but he has years of prior knowledge and experience to understand why, but we havent a fucking clue so what his sign says isnt enough. So you just walk by.

The same applies here. If God were to give use the Godpill without us having any prior knowledge or understanding then it would be meaningless and we would dismiss it just as those in the streets dismiss the redpills.

Just as we have become redpilled slowely in whats happening in our world, we have yet to also slowley become redpilled to His plan. Keep searching for the truth and we will all make it some day.

Agreed.

Most of the historical record shows John the Baptist was a follower of the true faith of God. When Jesus found him giving the grace of God through the only means John found most sufficient, Jesus decided that Johns practice was worthy of adoption. I do not think that God requires baptism, but it is certainly a mark of faith and loyalty to God.

bodily resurrection didn't happen

if god actually became man he wouldnt spend his entire life doing magic tricks for nomadic jews

because it often involves a mirror

Personally havent gotten baptised. Only became a true convert about 6 months ago so I'm not even sure what denomination I belong to just that I KNOW Christ is the path. Any rundowns on the baptisim stuff?

idk desu

he didn't beat rabbis, he beat moneychangers, and gentiles didn't have anything to do with it, other than the fact that they had to change their gentile currency.

I also want to bump this thread with a short story of hermes trimegestis. Hermes is a historical figure spoken in occult books who claimed a direct connection with God. He stated that we live on the third of twelve dimensions, and that there are rulers over each dimension. In essence, mankind exists in the consciousness of God, and to reach God, man must break through mental barriers. What that means, I'm not sure. However, Hermes claimed that Earth is ruled by a demiurge who is trapped in a higher dimension and seeks to trap mankind in our dimension, away from the grace of God. Hermes stated that the Son of God would come and free mankind from slavery. Whether you think any of that record is reasonable is up to you. Hermes taught pre Talmudic Judaism, and is considered a deity in many ancient religions. He was thoth in Egyptian mythology, for instance.

For what it is worth, I believe that during Babylons reign, semiramis created a cult that exists today which serves to enslave the world. Whether semiramis and the Talmudic Jews serve a demiurge is up to speculation. Even if the mystical force is not real, people believe and commit horrible sins in order to seek a minutes benefit in life from the demigurge, for the price of their eternal light.

you need the magic bath or you burn in hell forever, what more did you want to know?

>Why everyone hates the truth?

Why can't so many people write correctly??

You can look up Jesus Christ, the Great last initiate. Be careful though, it's written by madons. While most of them are bit bad, they fail to cite documents. For what it is worth, the book was written pre discovery of the dead sea scrolls, which were determined to be written by essenes jews. The book claims, through whatever record the masons keep held secret, that Jesus was an essenes. Perhaps the historical record checks out because the dead sea scrolls, written by essenes news, appear to be the most accurate record of Jesus that historians have.

Here's a link to the book regarding baptism. Like I said, take it with a grain of salt. I'm a Lutheran. God is not in books, but is in you.
sacred-texts.com/eso/jlgi/jlgi05.htm

>mfw when I watched his channel and it redpilled me
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To

John 3:18-21 "ΒΆ He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

Idk but ever since I chose to become Catholic life has become pretty hard desu

Really a nice video, thanks for sharing