Alright “master race,” explain hillbillies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ikxnz2NIdxI
youtube.com/watch?v=jS8CDKZwj-I
youtube.com/watch?v=FvMhZxFTNus
youtube.com/watch?v=mnWY6TNLMq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noonan_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inbreeding causes permanent degeneration of a bloodline leading to numerous physical and mental deficiencies that only get worse as it is compounded upon.

inbreeding

just because you're white doesn't mean you can fuck your cousin/sister and get away with it.

you act like the nazis didn't sterilize germans with poor genetic health

it's not permanent damage but anything with those expressed phenotypes should probably not breed

too much time in close proximity with niggers.

No, the damage is quite permanent. It can be "bred out" because often the genes are recessive, but you're just mixing clean water with dirty water. No matter how much dirty water you add the portion that's dirty will remain dirty.

Isn't it weird that even when you look at dogs in old pics they also look different.

>explain outliers
They're the bottom 20% of the bell curve.

Mid 90s IQ isn't that bad compared to....

Butthurt beaner detected.

Aren't blue eyes and blond hair recessive traits?

Say hello to Dresie and Casie. They got famous in 1993 when their portrait appeared in a documentation about villages of rural South Africa. The man who was responsible for this is Roger Ballen - a well-known photographer who resides in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Hillbillies? In S Afica?
>fucking internets assholes.

Answer the question, mutt

There's plenty of beneficial recessive traits. The issue with inbreeding is it encourages almost only recessive traits, which can be quite terrible. Not to mention the general genetic besides promoting weak genes, also leads to stronger genes becoming weaker.

they are just failed bogs
very sad, many such cases

Los ogres de las Americas....

Those are the Geefle brothers, Penis and Anus.

Masters of their environment. They thrive in a place where 99% of humans would perish in two days. They are extremophiles.

Also, the love between a father and his daughters, or a brother and his sisters, or even a girl cousin, that's the purest form of love in the world and always will be. Don't ever let the Jews take it from us and keep it for themselves.

except we're not talking about water it's genes and the number of genes that we've observed to be related to inbreeding is far lower than 10^23 atoms of water per mole

beyond that there is a new procedure called embryo selection where you fertilize many eggs at once and pick the zygote which has the preferred genes (non-expressive allele for a disease or blue eyes blonde hair)

Awesome answer, thanks.

yes (although there are multiple genes for each) which means there is/was a selective pressure making them so beneficial that even the recessives dominated the genepool

god made them as practice whites

It's imagery you fucking dumbass leaf. Genes are forever changed by inbreeding, you will never have genes unaffected by it once you start, you can just reduce the amount of pressure and chance of recessive and damaging genes becoming prevalent by healthy selection.

>love between father and daughter
Stop

>beaner calling anyone else a mutt
I don't have to cherrypick to find ugly picture of your kind.

>be lowest common denominator White person
>still above average when compared to non-Whites

Deeper question: With CRISPR, couldn't we create a real "master race"??

1 inbred parent and 1 regular

the parents mix their various genes and the offspring gets one pair, so for simplicity there is a 50% chance the gene will be inherited

10^0.5 =~ 0.001 or after about 200 years there is a 1/1000 chance of that same gene being there if it was benign, if it was detrimental the odds go up astronomically.

I'm not trying to make a case for inbreeding but it solves itself pretty quickly. It doesn't curse a population forever, just until hardships increase and kill the invalids or they're so malformed they will never breed.

Possibly.

IBREDS!!!

>explain hillbillies

You mean based friendly country folk who live a fun life outside nigger infested concrete jungles? Yea they're probably the best white people have to offer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ikxnz2NIdxI

youtube.com/watch?v=jS8CDKZwj-I

youtube.com/watch?v=FvMhZxFTNus

No, because even the dominant gene is affected by inbreeding. Inbreeding is all encompassing.
Much like unhealthy plants, mixing in healthy plants will produce healthier plants than what they were producing before, but plants coming off the poorly grown plant will forever be inferior to plants that were never muddled with non beneficiary traits.

inbreeding causes damage

As poor as niggers
As uneducated as niggers
More inbred than niggers
Commit less crimes than niggers

Now explain niggers

chinese are already doing this, they have the largest genelab in the world and 0 laws stopping any research into stemcells, crispr cas9, and they are likely experimenting on humans because, it's the chinese and they treat their people like livestock.

You don't know what the fuck inbreeding is you uneducated swine.
Inbreeding is just when both chromosomes in a person have many undesirable recessive genes. The genes already exist in the common population but the multiple generations of inbreeding focus them so that children are much more likely to have it present on both chromosomes.

They're not permanent and outbreeding can easily counteract most of the negative recessive genes with preferred genes on the outside parent's chromosome.

inbreeding
also mixing with native americans makes rednecks

You can have Icelands of 100,000 people with recessive genes and without inbreeding problems, but once the genepool is limited to a small village or selection of royal families for too long you get the real freaks.

No, you've just heard the politically correct version.
Inbreeding affects all genes in offspring, even the non-recessive ones. The biggest damage comes from recessive genes becoming the only genes.

there has been a non-0 amount of inbreeding in your lineage.

even second and third cousins have a chance to create inbreeding related effects, it's just luck or lack there of

Haven't you heard, "Ain't no lovin like a sister or a couzin"?

Were all "mutts", descended from a common ancestor, its called the "eve hypothesis" (no citation)

What about them?
Same thing as Jews really.
All that inbreeding.

lol what

Of course, why do you think birth defects exist everywhere? Cancers, deformities, anomalies. All of these are created by poor genes. Inbreeding makes poor genes and brings up dormant unhealthy genes to the forefront.

Scary proposition, indeed.

explain hillbillionaires

Remnants of bongistan migrants certainly not aryans

Blue eyes are recessive but I don’t think blonde hair is.

You heard me.
There are people who are trying to normalize inbreeding, saying it's not bad to marry your first cousin. Muslims do it all the time.

Average IQ in the Middle East is 80. This, the birthplace of civilization, where some of the most stupendous civilizations of all of human history arose.
Reduced to a sum of degeneration and birth defects - angry, deformed, stupid, unhealthy, violent and brainwashed.

some people just have recessive landmines in their DNA like cystic-fibrosis or hemophilia.

I'd really like some research done into prognathism or habsburg jaw, that seemed to gradually get worse as the generations wore on.

potato niggers are not of the white race you stewpid kike

>I don’t have to cherrypick!
Is that why more and more whites are preferring interracial relationships?

Don't forget organ harvesting from the prison population.

these are mostly modern conditions caused by modern chemistry/cosmetics/fertilizer/etc

and their presence at all in the first place is due to random mutation. Cancers while caused by random mutation can be passed on genetically with epigenetic methylation of the DNA.

that's easy
youtube.com/watch?v=mnWY6TNLMq0

I think Warren Buffet calls it the "ovarian lottery" (no citation)

no doubt, i bet they take blood from all newborns and sequence everyone's dna/antigen profiles in china looking for replacement organs for rich people.

when they need that heart some rural kid gets a special scholarship and dies in some freak "accident"

Sounds like DEevolution.

Express lane organ transplant to the highest bidder.

hillbillies aren't white, racemixed with blaqs, joos and inbred. Sageto

>hehe you gringos are nasty inbred putas!
>hehe we is takin' your women, gringoes!
Which is it?

Not really, although they certainly contribute, these diseases and maladies have a very strong link to inbreeding. In places unaffected by modern fertilizer or occurring in the past, you see all these genetic defects, cancers, stillborns, lowered IQ, the whole shebang.
Each level of consanguinity is thought to drop IQ by anywhere from a quater of a point to one and a half points.
Compound this over 20 generations, 30, 40, and you'll see how disastrous it can get.

This is just cousin marriage, mind you. Having kids with your sister gets you European nobility levels of inbred in as few as 5 generations.

absolutely the inbreeding will get worse as the detrimental genes "bioaccumulate", the worst kind of timebomb is a cousin-cousin offspring breeding with another cousin-cousin offspring. These kinds of relationships give the same level of inbreeding related problems as parent/child or sibling/sibling

Ancestry search, just send us your dna in the box and we send you a cute fishbone chart. Ive seen the commercials. They charge for that too.

Rural folk and the most white people around; the people with the frontier spirit.

You've bought into the Jew propaganda that paints them negatively.

never become an organ donor, put it in your will (or necessary document) that your family can take what they want from you if you're dead/ not expected to wake up.

Sometimes if you're an organ donor they'll start harvesting you before trying to save you to see how fresh they can keep your organs

Some countries have coons of the dune
Others, beans of the field
They are but Williams of the hills
What more does one need to know

Thank you leaf

French royalty? Well...English too.

We’re taking the good ones

While you resort to fucking your cousins to preserve your race. Prepare to face extinction.

Don't make fun of the Bogdanoffs
You will be smitten

No "u pull it " sign, I intend to wear them out completely!

To be frank, Americans always have and always will inbreed. Their incestors have son it since the pilgrim times. It's a part of their cultural identity. They respect their incestrial heritage.

Lol

Wow, incest described as a wreath of Leafs!

what about them ?

Generations of extremely rural living make anyone a little slow. It's the same all over the world.

you might be dismayed to find out that up to 30% of the settlers of canada came from american territories

Yup, they have names like"billy joe ed" and "betsy lou bob" (I digress)

not to mention in USA some of the natural aquifers are contaminated with lead, which leads to birth defects invivo and cognitive deficits during brain development

How apropo?

No....Why are they pushing threads here to normalize: incest, pedophilia, child brides, traps?

Incest wrecks genetics

JESUS CHRIST THERE REALLY WERE TWO SHOOTERS!!!!

Do we have people like this in the hinterlands? O yeah. But there is worse...pic related...

sauce please that's hilarious

"they" are people paid hourly to open threads and leave them

and post images with names in the format of 2CDA84FB-F2B3-4B80-ACA9-B674F7D0CEA9.jpg

Sorry you felt you needed to spaz ...and stuff, eh?

nvm found it lmao
www.scientificamerican.com/article/thousands-of-u-s-areas-afflicted-with-lead-poisoning-beyond-flints/
>"Ever since I caught the lead, I've been messed up in the head. I can't control my anger or feelings," Brandon said. "I could have been better than I am."
Fucking mutts have been drinking lead water

Your incestors would be very ashamed of what you've become

Have relatives in Canada. I just have to break down my speech into little words so they can "get it". Where are the Based Leafs? This guy sucks

I seriously doubt that, my maple flavored friend...

those are just russians

looks like they have Noonan Syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noonan_syndrome