Why don't Conservatives acknowledge the easily verifiable fact that States with stricter gun laws regarding who can...

Why don't Conservatives acknowledge the easily verifiable fact that States with stricter gun laws regarding who can obtain guns have fewer deaths (suicide, homicide, and accidental) by firearms?

In all fields
Sage

Did they comply or agree brown guys should be banned or walls should be built? No? I guess they can blow it out their asses then

Who said anything about banning guns?

Because your intentions are clear as day

>easily verifiable fact

OP won't be back to post source of this (((fact)))

saged

BAN

ALL

WHITE

MEN

Right to bear muslims is written in the constitution

*isnt

Percent nigger accounts for >60% of the state to state variance in homicide rates. Per capita gun ownership rate is lost in the noise.

Did anyone say Tyrone thread?

You're the first so far in the thread.

That doesn't make any sense. I own guns.

The whole thing was faked. You can stop making threads now. Smoking gun confirmed, no pun intended.

Yawn. Those are pathetic numbers.

Because countries with more guns per person have proportionally less gun crime.

I guess Tyrone thread it is.

>Eric and Dylan
>That nigga from Sandy Hook that I forgot the name

>well what can you do

nobody says this. conservatives have told you countless times what you can do. you don't like the answers.

sage faggot

Yup. Its either repeal the second amendment or nothing.

What's James Holmes up to now a days

Klebold was Jewish.

((()))

No. This is about protecting children. Put armed service members at each/entrance exit of schools along with one bomb and drug sniffing dog at every single school in America.
We protect everything we love in this world with weapons. We should protect children with them too, except they get an armed service member division at each school with doggos that can search for drugs or explosives + neutralize enemy combatives. The only thing you guys care about protecting are the children so we should hand over 300M+++ guns? Not gonna happen. You equip the children with the resources they need. If a child gets unruly on social media, expel him, AUTOMATIC Investigation into the matter. It needs to stop but we must become a bit more defensive of our children and willing to get proactively offensive should the case arise. No guns will be turned over. These shill threads are faggotry.

Notice how we don't call for a ban on trucks

Yes they did!

>Jiverly
Thanks for reminding me I have these

>wanting bigger government.
Fuck off libcuck

Next you're going to tell me the school wasn't a gun free zone

>Fuck off libcuck
Nope. Not even a little bit lib. Just allocation of our armed forces for our schools.

In all honesty why don't we do this? Is it against the geneva convention?

>Muslims kills people in the name of Islam for an Islamic terrorist group
>"we need to tackle this problem of Islam in our society"
HURR DURR DONT BE A BIGOT ISLAM IS PEACEFUL LIKE STFU YOU RACIST
>white kid kills people for no real reason other than he was mad
>"we need to figure out the underlying problem and address it"
FUCK OFF THE PROBLEM IS GUNS! BAN ALL GUNS FROM EVERYONE!

citation needed

Hard to wrangle em up, get them on a plane, ect.

Yeh, whites are more important than niggers, sorry to burst your bubble. That you don't feel this yourself, means you are a race-traitor. Gratz.

>when is it okay to talk about it
whenever, do you want to talk about why it's happening? you want to talk about mental illness? the abuse of drugs in young men? depression and anxiety in young men? the decline in our culture, and how it happened? how the disposable man and attacks on masculinity has lead to such shootings in recent history?
or maybe we can talk about other ways to prevent it. metal detectors, or a group of law enforcers to stop them. an outreach service for troubled teen who exhibit school shooting behaviors to try and rehabilitate them-
>no I want to talk about taking away your rights to own a fire arm
yeah, no that's not the problem here, and it's not happening.
>conservatives never want to talk about it!
>they hate children!

>ect
Ec tetera

We cant acknowledge something that is false you fucking idiot

Like what? The mental health meme? Conservatives don't give a damn.

Absolutely false. You glow in the dark faggot.

>cruz
>white

Also, as someone from NJ who lives 5 minutes from Camden, your statement is, objectively, and patently, fucking retarded.

I'll give this a sage/10