Only Men can build civilization

What will it take?

- For western men to realize that women only have power because we, as in our man made society, allows them to.
- That if tomorrow, as a collective, we decide we no longer want women to have the right to vote, or get an abortion, or have the ability to go to higher education, or work, or be cops, or go to the armed forces, that there is nothing they can do about it.

Our societies are fucked up because some idiots about a hundred years ago decided women had the ability to develop wisdom, and therefore should be able to vote. Well, they do not have the ability to develop wisdom, no matter how educated they are. It’s not part of their genetic makeup to develop wisdom.

Ever since then, it’s been a never ending stream of giving women rights, and the more rights they get, the worse western society gets.

Women keep on voting for parties that are willing to give them welfare, so that they can be whores without consequences. Or vote for parties that let in immigrants by the boatload, that are coming to rape them and destroy the quality of life created by western men, for their benefit, while still expecting western men to protect them.

So western men, what will it take for you to wake up, and reject this madness?

Discuss…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Discuss…

Voting should be based on a strict understanding of not only how our system works, but how it is supposed to work as well. This would eliminate many men from the voting pool, but even more women, based on the interest differences between the sexes.

If you're going to change power structures around based on sex, it should be along the lines of the natural division of labor. Anything else is bound to fail.

>What will it take?
>For western men to realize that women only have power because we, as in our man made society, allows them to.
Removal of soymilk from diet.

>That if tomorrow, as a collective, we decide we no longer want women to have the right to vote, or get an abortion, or have the ability to go to higher education, or work, or be cops, or go to the armed forces, that there is nothing they can do about it.
Suspension of logic and common sense.

>Our societies are fucked up because some idiots about a hundred years ago decided women had the ability to develop wisdom, and therefore should be able to vote.
>Our societies are fucked up because some smartasses about a hundred years ago decided women could be manipulated by emotions into voting for the wrong people.
FTFY.

>Ever since then, it’s been a never ending stream of giving women rights, and the more rights they get, the worse western society gets
>Ever since then, it’s been a never ending stream of POLITICIANS giving women rights, and the more rights they get, the worse
western society gets
FTFY

> Or vote for parties that let in immigrants by the boatload, that are coming to rape them and destroy the quality of life created by western men, for their benefit, while still expecting western men to protect them.
Yeah, women are short term planners because they rely more on emotions to make decisions than logic. Where have you been for the past 12,000 years?

>Discuss…
What specifically do you want to discuss?

I would restrict voting to men first, and then, along with:

- Voting age to start as of 25 years old, unless they're in the military
- Perhaps make owning property a requirement as well

there's only two genitals (dont ask peterson tranny about this) but so much is at stake. benis even sounds better than vagene. i dont know about you. but dick is the positive energy (inb4 truvada) and i just dont like anti penis stuff. so. i am what i am. inb4 my faggotry makes me sterile

>If you're going to change power structures around based on sex, it should be along the lines of the natural division of labor
And who's going to enforce this power structure? If you segregate the population based on who can vote and who cannot, then those who can vote will have to hold power and those who cannot vote will have to be restricted from power. This has been tried many times in history and though it works for a while, eventually the disenfranchised revolt. Disenfranchisement is not a stable long term solution to OP's problems.

Western women never had the right to vote in any western society, up until about a hundred years ago, and they never revolted. And mind you, not all western societies gave them the vote at the same time.

prove to me that our (western) society is built by men, or even that men are more responsible for it than women are.

I've got all the screen caps

>Western women never had the right to vote in any western society,
Voting is not the only way to influence public policy. Since Roman times women have played a role in the power structure. Heck you can correlate the fall of Rome with the increase in power of women in Rome - they pulled strings from the shadows. So I don't know why you keep repeating this point. Even if you took away women's right to vote, there are other ways in which women can influence public policy.

In fact, now that they have the right to vote, people can ignore their shitty rallies and shitty talkshows. If you take away that right, then those rallies become more influential - women will see other women wearing pussyhats and pressurize their husbands to vote out Trump.

Voting is overrated. It's a means to keep the masses distracted.

I think what you want is a long term solution where women work in the interests of western civilization rather than subvert it.

>prove to me that our (western) society is built by men, or even that men are more responsible for it than women are.
tits or GTFO.

no one disagrees with this retard

Are you for real, ahahahahaha......The sewer system is the primary example of how western men build civilization, and that is just one, let alone the rest.

There is literally zero civilization building concepts, technologies, philosophies, etc, that have been created from a female mind. None.

Artificial wombs are the final solution to the woman question.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

B-but Xena warrior princess shows that Amazonian wymxn are just as capable you sexist pig!

This. People should have to pass some sort of test in order to gain the right to vote.

That doesn't solve the issue of low information voters. Property owners can be idiots too. If you had to pass something like a citizenship test, but on steroids, you'd get rid of most of the low information voters. If it focused on the mechanics of how government is supposed to work, it'd get rid of more women than men.

If the disenfranchised are women, they tend to not engage in physical revolts against men as history has shown. When men collectively in a society decide that women shouldn't have rights, women don't get rights. However, you can have a culture and society where women are in charge of the domestic front, and men are in charge everywhere else. That is a power structure based on the natural division of labor.

>If the disenfranchised are women, they tend to not engage in physical revolts against men as history has shown.
Yeah, they use sex instead.

>When men collectively in a society decide that women shouldn't have rights, women don't get rights.
>Men are completely free from the influence of women since women can't vote anymore
Kys.

>However, you can have a culture and society where women are in charge of the domestic front, and men are in charge everywhere else. That is a power structure based on the natural division of labor.
Yeah, the most stable and prosperous arrangement.

We need to stop thinking democratically and go back to rule by militia and aristocracy.
Democracy is a failed frankenstein experiment.

Perhaps you should look at most of the ancient city states of Greek antiquity, or, hell, modern day Afghanistan. If a society feels that it is OK to treat women as chattel, they lose even the power of the pussy.

Very good post. Saved it for further reading. Thank you for sharing.

>For western men to realize that women only have power because we, as in our man made society, allows them to.
It was a foolish mistake. Our grandparents betrayed us and gave power to their daughters.

Civilization will be left in ruin because of that.

>Perhaps you should look at most of the ancient city states of Greek antiquity,
I will counter this presently
> or, hell, modern day Afghanistan.
There are limits to jokes user. I'm not trying to troll here, but seriously? You want me to look at Afghanistan for a paragon of civilization?

>If a society feels that it is OK to treat women as chattel
>Men in power don't have wives who can influence them.
Kys.

>they lose even the power of the pussy.
Women always have the power of pussy. In societies where women are treated like cattle - ME for example - never advance technologically because there is no feminine tendencies to balance hyper masculinity.

Women are fucked up, yes, but they serve a purpose in stabilizing society. They are the Yin to men's Yang. Men are long term planners and women are short term planners. Men want pussy in the long term and will build civilizations to achieve it. Women want comfort and access to the best genes and will help build a home to achieve it. Both aspects are needed for society to succeed.

Societies where women are treated like cattle are out of balance and die out - or be like most Islamic countries - shit. This is because the men lose focus - pussy is cattle and easily available - and men no longer have a desire to build great things.

I suppose the solution then is:

- Age minimum
- Educational minimum

We need to accelerate the collapse, wait for the collapse, or overturn the western hegemony.

Then we can write a modern constitution with ethnocentrism and male only voting rights written in as non-changeable.

Freemasons from the 18th century and all those revolutionaries may have fucked up.

They didn't fool proof the US constitution. It's one of the reasons American judges make up laws.

If you had to establish a new country anywhere on Earth you'd have to take into account of all the fuck ups the US and Europe have done.

Only if we had the resources of the CIA could we run a social experiment on a country.

Topple government, write its constitution using our theories, and then wait for it to grow for like 20-40 years.

We could do it with whites in South Africa.

>So western men, what will it take for you to wake up, and reject this madness?
Accelerate the inevitable.
Give women all the power they want. Watch the world burn. Then when women are in a panic, relax. Make them beg and show their appreciation.

Then stand up and do what we do best, save the world.

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

>There are limits to jokes user. I'm not trying to troll here, but seriously? You want me to look at Afghanistan for a paragon of civilization?
When the fuck did I ever say paragon of civilization? I gave those as an example of societies where women have no rights. And no power. Like Afghanistan. Or Athens during antiquity.

Now, tits, or GTFO.

>fascist flag
>talking about voting
?????

>(((education))) minimum

>You want me to look at Afghanistan for a paragon of civilization?
>I gave those as an example of societies where women have no rights.
>Afghanistan has a society
Kys.

>Or Athens during antiquity.
Women were not treated like cattle in Athens. They certainly didn't have voting rights and were more or less the property of men, but they weren't subjugated members of society.

No civilization rises beyond huts if women are subjugated. You need a balance.

>Now, tits, or GTFO.
This is the girl faggot
Fucking learn to differentiate guys from girls you fucking trap.

Agreed. Preferably an IQ test. People with average or higher IQs should be able to vote.

It's too complicated for you to understand.

The election of Donald Trump has probably slowed down the path to the collapse a little, but hopefully we will get there soon enough.

Most of this is trash having read the whole thing. Doesn't stand up to honest intellectual argument.

>So western men, what will it take for you to wake up, and reject this madness?
How about you try and stop a woman going to the booths next time the vote comes around.
Try and explain to the cop (unless it's xx) that you're trying to take back the reigns of civilisation before women ruin it.

The White Knights in the blue ranks are your real enemy. How you gonna orchestrate a conflict against them, champ?

All you can do is educate your fellow men, but the cucks have a better chance like this. They are weak, and will fold everything for women on the off-chance their pathetic genes will have a slight chance of replicating, even if that means raising another man's son.Those cucks + female vote + senior vote (can't think outside of this box/most older people are women)...Yeah this doesn't end democratically.
And democracy has the greatest military force in the world enforcing it.

>were more or less the property of men, but they weren't subjugated members of society.

Now you're just engaging in semantics. Who cares if you want to call it "subjugation" or something else. Women should be property. Give whatever name to it you'd like.

It should also include things like macroeconomics and how the government actually functions.