Oedipus

Does anyone here buy into the: "Men are hardwired to marry someone who is like their mom" meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TY7Rxae4pjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does it fucking matter you fucking retard? What does that have to do with politics.

yes. and it's gross.

Its not that she's like your mother.
Its that she probably has some qualities that you like about her which are qualities that remind you of your mother.

Freudian horseshit

I killed my dad and married my mom user.

There are only two types of women in this world. Whores, and my mother.

Reminder to call your mother and let her know you're ok and that taxation is theft.
Do it tomorrow if it's late.

One look around at couples disproves this notion.

Freud was a perverted Jew

Does that mean faggots are defective human beings?

Doesn't really matter since I never really had an actively engaged Mom

I never considered my Mom a "Mom"
My Dad was the parent, my "Mom" was just an individual involved in my life that brought negativity throughout my life

I don't speak to her anymore and haven't for years
>Here's my perspective as someone from a really really broken home

>Does anyone here buy into the: "Men are hardwired to marry someone who is like their mom" meme?

Nope. I married opposite my mom.
Mom's a whore, so I married a slut.

my mom is feminine, can cook, knows how to clean, wanted a bunch of kids, very christian, traditional and feminine

so yes i want a woman who is like my mom. i think this is reasonable.

I hate my mom and it fugs my shit up sexually

I fug many thots tho

It’s not a meme. It’s an archetype you uneducated ignorant fuckstain. Get a basic education.

(((Freud)))

Ah.. goddamn u
Yes mommies boys usually go for partners who will treat them like their mommy did, also happens with abusive parents when the child will grow up believing that violence is a norm.. (really depends on the person and circumstances)
also, you wanna get cucked?? Why post here? Go check what professionals say, not nazi conspiracy theorists. Boy you -will- b cuckd here uh oh
:•)youtu.be/TY7Rxae4pjU

achetypes are memes, you really shouldn't be calling other people uneducated. gay leftist word anyway

>archetypes are memes
yes, that's why meme magic works

I can absolutely refute this.

These

You sound like me user, except I was raised by my grandparents.

fuck no lol

If that’s true no wonder why I keep chasing sluts

I like women that look like my mom so I guess idk

i usually always looked for someone who ISNT like my mom

I'd like to marry someone who is similar to my mother, but I think that's just coincidental. I have a great mother.

My mom's the best so I would love s girl with her personality. This does not mean that you are sexually attracted to your mother though.

Eh, I went the opposite direction. My Mom's been fat an emotional my whole life.

I'm into skinny cunts with a cold shoulder. Now, there could be genetics at play because I guess my mother was a skinny cunt about 10 years before I was born but I never even got a hint of that through ancient photos until I was already an adult with a wife.

It’s not a literal meaning- it’s that you subconsciously seek out traits that remind you of your mother. It’s not that you literally seek to sleep with your mom.

>first woman you are ever introduced to and raises you for a majority of your formative years doesn't have an effect on your selection of a potential mate.
hmmmmmmmmm

My wife is nothing like my mom.

wow are you me? My mom was super dysfunctional and possessive about Me and my sister. Literally thought that we were betraying her by moving out and growing up. Pure negativity coming from her and emotional manipulation at its finest. I finally got sick of it and stopped talking to her about 2 years ago. Sometimes you gotta make some hard calls in life and do what's best for you.

They aren't hardwired it's a learned behaviour

someone's mad they got told last night :^)

I attract women like my mother, but Freud is a kike.

>I'll hide my insecurity in antisemitism
sure showed them

>antisemitism
This word is a slur against Christians who have been repeatedly targeted by jews

Yup. My wife is a lot like my mom. I'm a lot like her dad. Thing is, neither of us have ever been attracted to the real thing.

A decnt chick is going to know how to make you a sammich, fold laundry and tell you that you look better and are doing better than you are.

> those motherly traits any decent chick worthy of marriage has

wow such intellectual giants. I should donate today.

>Christians who have been repeatedly targeted by jews
>Muh White Race
nah

But I don’t want to marry someone like my mom. She’s one of those “free spirit” types

no, my wife looks and acts nothing like my mother

Christ was literally killed by a Jew my man. SInce then they persist in ruining Christian communities by practicing usury and tarring them with the hateful slur 'antisemite' when they try to defend themselves

you are being a bigot user

it's counter-semitism, not anti-semitism

The Oedipus complex is pretty much BTFO by how many non Asian males are attracted to Asian females.

/thread

I'm not attracted to women who resemble my mother.

I’m hardwired to marry your mum. :^)

Good. Fuck your mom I hope she dies of lonliness. stupid possesive cunt.

I don’t buy into any Jewish memes. Including the bait meme

My mom is a cruel disgusting whore that cheated on my dad. If a girl even shows one sign of being a slut I immediatly lose all attraction to her. Worst fucking part is thats basically 80% of all the girls Ive ever met in my life. Fucking daddy issue bitches man, stay the fuck away from those kinda girls, they are literal mgtow horror stories.

Yes. Congrats you've come across the answer to the Gay-Q

First gf was asian
Current is mennonite, has non-whorish values, my mother just happens to be a properly developed adult, which anyone should find attractive.

Donate to my (((patreon))) for more brilliant insight

Not even resemble, if a woman has the same name as my mother that is a deal breaker for me

I didn't have a loving mother growing up, and instead was cared for by my father.

I usually am attracted towards older, motherly women instead of younger girls around my age.

How do I break this cycle? I feel like I just want the loving I never received as a child.

>tfw the last girl to resemble my mother in a way was 7 years ago in highschool
Im still a dateless virgin so maybe I wont fall for this meme

I hope not. My mom's fat af

I don't know about hard-wired, but if you've seen a successful blueprint I would think you'd be naturally inclined to follow it

>Freudian horseshit
redundant statement

I think it makes more sense that men simply look for women that would make good mothers for their future children.
Personally, my mother is a piece of shit and women that remind me of her disgust me.