Mueller indictments plagiarized from BuzzFeed: Russian troll farm already reported on in 2013

17 CHILDREN DIED FOR THIS.

BuzzFeed and other MSM outlets were already reporting on Internet Research Agency in 2013.

BUZZFEED: Documents Show How Russia’s Troll Army Hit America (2013)
>archive.fo/2ZomP
>Russia's campaign to shape international opinion around its invasion of Ukraine has extended to recruiting and training a new cadre of online trolls that have been deployed to spread the Kremlin's message on the comments section of top American websites.

ATLANTIC: Russians Online Comment Army (2013)
>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
>A Russian journalist who visited one such comment-mill, the St. Petersburg Internet Research Agency, met with a coordinator who said the job was not unlike writing copy for a hair dryer: "The only difference is that this hair dryer is a political one."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m2PNLz5ml8A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing
nytimes.com/2011/06/26/magazine/my-life-as-an-undocumented-immigrant.html
youtu.be/AjPau5QYtYs
youtube.com/watch?v=ujjyz0ZSa_0
youtu.be/j_QLzthSkfM
youtu.be/oP2SS8ggLtU
youtu.be/AqdS9uMkvfM
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/26903778.html
youtu.be/gDV-dOvqKzQ
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7y106y/mueller_announces_guilty_plea_of_california_man/ducqgwu/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7y106y/mueller_announces_guilty_plea_of_california_man/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Why the fuck did they wait until a special counsel investigation to do anything about them? More fucking useless fake news from team Mueller and Rod the kike Rosenstein
Give me a break already

From BuzzFeed article:
>According to the documents, which are attached to several hundred emails sent to the project's leader, Igor Osadchy, the effort was launched in April and is led by a firm called the Internet Research Agency. It's based in a Saint Petersburg suburb, and the documents say it employs hundreds of people across Russia who promote Putin in comments on Russian blogs.

IF we go after russians for their opinions during our elections does this also mean we should look into Shareblue and the JIDF? Are they not complicit of spreading shitty memes also?

Don't forget the NYT is owned by a Mexican national.

There need to be solid connections pointed out between CTR and China, also CTR and its operations in the Middle East (did you know there was a Middle East CTR, that helped create ISIS?)

Bumpf

This.

shills on suicide watch

They still won't do anything. It's political theater. None of these Russians will ever see a day in jail.

You should also look into the leaders of every single western nation shilling for Hillary during the election.

Can't wait to be indicted as a Canadian Kremlin Spy for all my facebook posts during the election.

SHUT IT DOWN

If shareblue is located in Canada, then yes. Christopher Steele by this logic is in some serious trouble too.

rap for me 8pac

Bump

It's not a troll farm. It's an Astroturf company.
Do not use the names the leftist use to obfuscate their actions.

Check'd and correct

Tell me more, are they a right wing astroturf company or will they take any issue?

Exactly. Furthermore, Mueller ought to arrest himself and his goons for operating as (((unwitting))) Kremlin agents for engaging in a campaign to overturn an American election, and then President Trump shall order VP Pence to fire up Ol’ Sparky and execute them all plus everyone I hate on Twitter.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

It's a Russian company, their goal is to spread divisiveness within America and they are successful.

Your post proves that.

The indictments are the Democrat's exit strategy...every avenue of assault was thwarted by POTUS. If they come up with nothing the charade is revealed,hence they have to come up with something, anything to show the government did not just flush millions of dollars down the toilet.

Here’s Obama just last year telling the French who to vote for.

youtu.be/m2PNLz5ml8A

We need no help being divided. Just trying to get a sense on whether astroturf companies are in it for an agenda or do they go to the highest bidder. Obviously not every astroturf company is a russian front.

Bumperino

Bump

Yes, most Astroturf companies are American, British and Israeli.

And yes, they all are in it for an agenda. That is kind of what the word astroturf means.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

>most Astroturf companies are American, British and Israeli

can you link data to support this claim?

>farm

don't forget millions of Mexican nationals vote in our elections

This too. And Jorge Ramos; and that faggot with the doctored SS card Vargas. nytimes.com/2011/06/26/magazine/my-life-as-an-undocumented-immigrant.html

kill yourself.

Why does it have to be like this?
Why are they trying this fucking hard to make things seem so much worse than they really are?
It's fucking Vietnam all over again. Reality doesn't matter, it's all about the perception they feed to us.

this entire thing is full retard, Russians hacking the election is full retard, Americans are being propagandized to go full retard cause she was supposed to win, so they have a bunch of people corralled that have gone full retard and do not know what to do with them.

>kill yourself.

OYYYYY VEYYYYYYY

full on retards have wasted million and spent time mining russian troll farms while a kid in fla was stealing a bunch of peoples souls....fbi went full retard.

Comey dies in prison.

17 children died for this. Indeed. Let that sink in.

Russians played little to no role in our election. What they are speaking about here is the meme culture. Posts by people on this board, as well as that shitty place called Reddit I suppose.

check it out i found a russian troll, he has the secrets to how he won the election for trump

no fuss no muss
yours for the asking
pre-approved
pre-washed

>it's all about the perception they feed to us.

Exactly. People are being fooled into going along with this batshit bullshit indictment of Russian shitposters under the phony made up bullshit charge of "information warfare". Theyre being fooled because outwardly it looks like a positive press item for Trump (and he is treating it that way).

But in reality it is allllll made up bullshit as OP is telling you. The first name of the 12 is the boss of a known astroturf company, the IRA. The other 12 names could just as well be completely made up russian sounding names. No one in custody and you will never see anyone in custody. They are using this as a foundation for beginning the process to criminalize online free speech so DO NOT let them get away with this utter phony fake indictments,

The 13 Russians indictment is the prosecutorial equivalent of the Steele dossier

holy fucking shitballz... if this gets to the president Mueller and everyone involved will be fired out of a cannon into the sun.

Who can read a map?

Not true. According to memeologists, the fact that I have this meme that says Trump will die in jail means he will. You have no Comey memes, so you are just posting shit. Comey lives! Also, his tell-all book "A Higher Loyalty" is complete and will be released this April! I can't wait to read it!

Nothing these idiots in FBI do will bring the dead kids back either.

moar fuckin moar
I've been waiting for this. You're late. Can't you keep a template for these conspiracy theories so that you just update the details and release these quicker. fucking inefficient roo.

It's all about shifting the window

watch and see lad
Phase 1

the russian bear has won and been vindicated by FBI and Muller and kids getting gunned down!!! Americans will censor themselves and ban their guns, RUSSIA WINS RUSSIAN KANGZ RULE OVER STUPID UGLY YANKS!!! Now more kids will gun kids down to get schools bulldozed and russian building contractors can win school building contracts, bwahahahahahah!!!!! We have fooled the dumb yanks yet again, we have made them censor and restrict themselves.

bump

Boris has subdued the yankee eagle yet again!

I’m confused. Why did they have to kill those Florida kids ?

Sound familiar to Mueller

“They enlisted their bylines in a political campaign on behalf of the Democratic candidate for president and rehearsed the talking points Steele later documented. But weren’t the authors of these articles, big-name journalists, embarrassed to be seen reading from a single script and publishing the same article with similar titles within the space of two weeks? Weren’t they worried it would look like they were taking opposition research, from the same source?
No, not really. In a sense, these stories weren’t actually meant to be read. They existed for the purpose of validating the ensuing social media messaging. The stories were written around the headlines, which were written for Twitter: “Putin’s Puppet”; “It’s Official: Hillary Clinton is Running Against Vladimir Putin”; “Trump and Putin: A Love Story”; “The Kremlin’s Candidate.” The stories were vessels built only to launch thousands of 140-character salvos to then sink into the memory hole.

Here's what the outside of the average Russian house looks like.

Then explain why we helped kick isis out of Iraq and opposed the Iraqi kurdish state in northern iraq where a significant portion of oil idustry is?

Q predicted this

>JIDF
I just googled them and they're real. I thought it was just a meme all along

we can read russian troll content if we want to

fuck the idiots with russian cold war faggotry
go fuck yourself fbi
you suck donkey dongs
in a closet
at comet ping pong
go fuck yourself
youtu.be/AjPau5QYtYs

yes Sup Forums has been trolling since 2013.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujjyz0ZSa_0

>buzzfeed

you too can whip it
with these 6 simple hacks
brought to you by your
WHITE RUSSIAN FRIENDS

If BuzzFeed found out about this in 2013, we can assume the US knew about ti since day one. If there were Russians trying to compromise the US with some kind of cyberwarfare, then they were doing it for at least half of Obama's time in office.

Why didn't Obama's administration do anything about it 5+ years ago? Could it be, perhaps, that Russia helped Obama get elected by interfering in the election, maybe as far back as 2008? Who knows? I think it's high time the investigation expands to Russian meddling in the 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2014 elections, at least.

youtu.be/j_QLzthSkfM

but carlos slim makes zZERO editorial decisions. the roundtable of jews do

Shhhhhh
Sun Tzubsays not to interrupt

They should have hired me I would have done all of it for free.

007?

Hillry wired 2 billion to qatar

They had the tiniest of outreach on social media.

The divisiveness was caused by Democrats that wanted a scapegoat and idiots that are Russophobic. Some Russians repeating anti-Hillary memes online and setting up dates on facebook that people could protest did not change anyone's minds on the election or divide anyone.

when will trump drone JIDF headquarters?

Ahem...

>Indict some Russians just for the sake of being able to say so
>Establishment left realizes that the guns have been turned
>Mueller brings the house down, indicting his own team as the investigation spirals to a close

Everything about this indictment smells like shit, and the 'special counsel' isn't done with his excrement-level investigation, either. This indictment is a fucking PR stunt to try and build cred before they indict Trump for obstruction of justice. Unfortunately instead of decrying Mueller for blowing $8,000,000 (at least) on copypasta on Buzzfeed reporting on Russian Troll Farms from 2013 while the FBI got 17 kids killed, he told them 'Good Job.'

exactly let them jump into the quicksand, JIDF will reeeeeeeee like a stuck pig when people start to ask...but what other countries interfere in our news and media and elections? oh Alice the rabbit hole is so deep you will catch it with your head when it falls in on itself....
youtu.be/oP2SS8ggLtU
we can untie across the ponds and undo what the beast has done
youtu.be/AqdS9uMkvfM

>Shareblue and the JIDF
IRA all along

Wait, so Hillary being a shitty candidate was all a Russian lie!? She wasn't a lying, corrupt shithead? WTF I love Hillary now!

>being on pol
>asking for facts
Shiggydiggydoooo it’s not summer yet is it

FB themselves are pissed at all the lies being told. Said the main goal wasn't even to interfere in election and majority of money spent after the election. Trump was tweeting about it earlier before the McMaster and FBI tweets

The claim was that Drumph colluded with the R*ssians. Not this drivel that you made up. The dipshit will be impeached!

Nothing produced from this counsel has any credibility at all. They colluded themselves right into a fruit of a poisonous tree scenario

It's pretty pathetic how Facebook is doing a better job about getting the truth out than the FBI.

Another article OP missed: All of the people listed in the indictment were mentioned in this 2015 article.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/26903778.html

I think they want to imply Trump was in on the fix of the election like Bernie was getting his second home, what they didn't realize was that people might actually respond to what he said rather than recoil, they simply thought they had a shitposter candidate that would prove too toxic, Clinton helped him win the primary and just thought that if he just presented his ideas she would win in a landslide, the biggest miscalculation in the past 50 years, the assumption her yes people had was she would blow him away in the election....instead conservatives of all different stripes united behind him as they got wind that she was doing this and resented it and wanted to screw her over just to do it.
They have always been scared shitless of flyover Americans doing just this
Americans woke up from a mass hypnosis....they want to blame other countries for this, this will not work, it will ultimately fail, they could ignite a harsh civil war by one major fuck up....no russians needed, just people sick of the bankers and the JQ.
youtu.be/gDV-dOvqKzQ

Bamp

>ripping off buzzfeed
Jesus they really don't have anything.

who cares Trump said we would defeat ISIS (even though we funded them through CIA proxy) what part of Syria is a war for a dominant oil pipeline don't you understand?

Yep. I thought myself that it's all just a smokescreen, and they really mean us. They don't want to admit they are outwitted by Sup Forums at every turn, and we do it for free.

There are still some who think a few million dollars affected the election and the only people paid to protest were Trump supporters, even with news there were paid anti-Trump protests.

This is pretty funny on all fronts. But is it really illegal? where is the criminal activity?

It shouldn't be illegal or anything, I don't know what law it breaks.
Then again, we have some on the Left who think some random guy in California who plead guilty to selling fake identities to Russians has some connection to Trump.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7y106y/mueller_announces_guilty_plea_of_california_man/ducqgwu/

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7y106y/mueller_announces_guilty_plea_of_california_man/