UK named most overweight nation in Western Europe as obesity rate rises faster than US

>Obesity levels in the UK have more than trebled in the last 30 years and, on current estimates, more than half the population could be obese by 2050.

lol fatties

Every day, they are inching their way to being on par with amerifats.

Bin that chip

Just one more thing we're better than you at.
Get absolutely rekt, skinny fucks.

UK is a joke and should be nuked

Our delicious food is our justification for being lard asses. How can bongs get fat eating that crap you call food

anglo pride world wide stongest in the world and fatest, how will skinny fags ever recover.

>by 2050
>UK becomes the fattest Islamic country.
>scooters of peace attacks increase by 10000%

sftrue
4st fat on my gut here

Only because the rest of Europe is getting flooded with skinnies.

hahahaha met a few fat English people who are so unaware just thinking their accent makes them cool with their faggy dogs jajajajana

Lmao you’re mad as shit

This. How do we compete with millions of starving niggers

Wouldn't surprise me if there was a US flag under that meme one.

oy vey m80, fish and chips is healthy because it contains fish.

no im not

>Go to uni
>Start by drinking every night on freshers week
>Continue drinking every night for three years
>Every night topped with kebab or fish and chips
>Why are we fat?

implying it starts or ends at uni
>be 12
>start drinking recreationally
>start drinking more and more as it's basically the only thing to do in many places
>go to uni...
>Leave uni
>get shit entry level job
>continue drinking every day because you hate life
>drink heavily every weekend
>die of liver failure on the NHS waiting list at 56 after drinking continuously for 45 years

>be bong
>unarmed and too fat to run from Muslim hordes
Oh how the mighty have fallen

For all of our accomplishments, we really are no better than some FSU shitholes in many respects

>guns binned
>knives binned
>forks binned
>spoons binned
How are they still fat? I don’t get it

Leaf?
More like Leaf no survivors
That was savage

Lay off the deep fried crumpets bong niggers.

But seriously...what is in our fucking food?

We're a broken culture, what we really need is unironically a damn good war. Preferably a civil one.

britifats

why do anglos struggle with obesity so much? I'm not even white (pure slav) so I don't get it. Just stop fucking eating. You people disgust me.

EVERYONE drives here. Out of a school of three hundred, mine and two other families are the only ones who walk the kids there and back each day. These fuckers don't realise how weak they are making themselves, but i'm glad of it, the disgusting cattle will die quick when times get hard, they can't even walk through raindrops for twenty yards to their car without looking like they are being stabbed in the head. The weakness my people have embraced makes me sick. If you ride a car every day, fuck you, thanks for the cancer fumes, thanks for ruining a society where people used to walk and meet and talk.

God save the queen.

I agree with your point but I have to drive cause rural as fuck.
I don't support public transport either, it's not feasible for anything but cities

From diabetus

Florence Nightingale Graham (December 31, 1878 – October 18, 1966), who went by the business name Elizabeth Arden,

>JOOMEMES

A lot of mothers are afraid to let their kids walk to school because of the pedo hysteria the tabloids constantly pump out. There's more to it than simple laziness. It's another example of how sick our society is.

but what about all the pedos that are protected by the BBC?
How can we protect our kids from these government sanctioned beasts?

Fuckers think they can outfat mericans?
You guys need your asses kicked again but this time through foodwarfare.

I'm not surprised. I see landwhales and ogres every time I go anywhere outside my house and yet I'm 100% skellington.

>Save a dip, bin that chip.

WE as majority are NOT over weight.
>it is a lie designed to fit us in with murictards..

NEVER.

I'm rural as fuck too, we manage with 5 kids using buses. I don't have a problem with people using trucks and vans to move tools for work etc. But what people consider "need" these days, is just weakness.

I really can't use buses since they're so infrequent (one every 3 hours or so) and take the most stupid route possible (a 20 minute drive is >90mins on a bus)
Not to say it's impossible, but it's simply so inconvenient that a car is really the only option if you're employed

Lol rekt. Fatlets on suicide watch

This is the sign of a people that have given up. A healthy culture and politic creates an environment of pride and duty - where action is celebrated and rewarded.

Fat people have given up on life and are medicating themselves with sugar and fat because they are powerless to change their own political situation.
This whole situation is actually really sad and Britain has not capitalised on Brexit to breathe some fire back into the national psyche and restore the faith of the people in their own society.

how long until Brit bongs start sharting in marts?

>more than half the population could be obese by 2050.
Walmarts in 10....

Britubs.
Englards

we have walmarts

Well not really, but we do have a wal-mart owned subsidiary unless they operate in places I don't live

how long until we make it into an olympic sport

New Zealand and Australia are the third and fifth fattest countries in the world. Canada is the 7th fattest.

What is it with Anglos? Why can't they stop eating everything?

Kek

lay off the english muffins and battenberg's nigel

ASDA shartmart?

Lmao

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

corn syrup is fattening and can be used as a filler in almost any food

High fructose bowel cancer syrup

meanwhile, Le 56% meme is going to be just the right recipe to get fat ass Amerilards off their asses and into Chad-level best. Trump has helped motivate a lot of people; more so than Zio-Cuck Peterstein, to clean up their act

>Candy ban for under 15s
>500% tax on sugar products to pay for public child care services
that will fix everything

>scooters of peace™
>visual: two obese lard asses, one Muzzie with a suicide basket/one Eurolard, fighting over the last overpriced shitty cup of coffee at Starcucks

Oh sweetie.

>eat beans on toast and sausages
>get fatter than Americans

Oh how the mighty have fallen..

This. I was well on the way, getting up towards 250lb, before I shook myself and started sorting my life out and focusing on building a future and makign something of my life. People are fucking depressed and self medicating with shit food.