Shingeki no Kyojin

Shingeki High spin-off soon
I wish

Other urls found in this thread:

snkmangasorter.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Armong's parents tried to leave without him.

Understandable.

>retards acting like the balloon couple being confirmed as Armin's mentally challenged autistic parents means him being a Tybur isn't possible
If anything, that just strengthens the possibility. Where'd they get the technology to build hot air balloons from? Did they base it off the zeppelins they saw flying around Marley? Were they planning on going back to Marley after being spies or fleeing the clutches of, perhaps, their royal Tybur family, leaving Armin in the care of the former king--his grandpa?

Yeah, to keep him safe.

Isayama is now retconning the manga to match the anime. Berserk Eren is now canon.

Reiner is so handsome.

MP's secret acts aren't public speedreader kun, it was a cover up

Hansamu~

Bow to your Queen

Technically that doesn't have to be a retcon. Maybe they hopped in the hot air balloon after Wall Maria fell and everyone was getting gathered up to go on the "reclamation" mission. They told Armin they were leaving early, he thinks they died in the recovery mission, but they really died via MP murder. As for Armin mentioning to Eren in the anime a few years before Wall Maria fell that his parents were planning on leaving the walls "soon", could easily be explained away with some setbacks that caused them to delay flying it. Or...maybe they already had flown in it several times without incident between that "soon" comment and them dying.

yes, and if they were a bit smart they'd know they were merely popular control so it makes sense they made their final move at that time

Precisely.

I still think he's a Tybur family member and some bullshit will happen (probably more asspulls, unfortunately) that will turn him into the king of Marley, or at least a prince.

>Eren would be disgusted by Mikasa and Armin in a more normal verse
kek
How will Eremika and Eremin ever recover?

What do you think happened to his grandfather?

*koff*

He'd be disgusted by Shitkasa, yes, just like in canon. But he's fine with Armin. So fine he wants to stick his dick inside Armin's worn boipucci.

Died in the recovery mission, like in the anime. May or may not have known his kid and their spouse were going to try and fly away.

Where's Jaw ? Or is the "devil" supposed to be Jaw ?

snkmangasorter.tumblr.com/

Say something nice about Eren.

Ymir took over his mind

Endgame right here, brothers.

In highschool AU Eren is an autismo who wants nothing to do with anyone. In time, he will learn the true value of friendship.

EMA will start the beta uprising against chad-Reiner and stacey-Historia

can someone translate all the text written there?

He moves the plot forward and cares about his friends.

>is the "devil" supposed to be Jaw ?

He's a cutie. He'd probably make a good actor too.

That's from the start of Volume 23. The Jaw hadn't been revealed yet.

>Mikasa
>Petra
Damn, Isayama loves chokers

Won't complaint though

REEEEEEEE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE US THE ARLERTS' BIRTHDAYS BUT NOT THEIR NAMES?! ARE THEY IMPORTANT OR ARE YOU JUST BEING YOUR TYPICAL HACK SELF, HACKIYAMA?!

Did anybody translate this ?

Their names will be revealed in the Lost Girls OVA when Armin build a plane.

>be lonely
>qt goth wants to hang out with you
>ignore her

??????

So it's canon that Armong's a faggot in this universe, right?

Because they're Tyburs. (Well, one of them is. Hopefully not both for obvious reasons.) Soon, user. Soon.

>Mikasa and armin are bunch of weirdos

MA btfo

>Manlet sells clean products like a drug dealer
Kek, I bet he is fucking with the science teacher

See
He's too awkward to speak to anyone.

>he's a janitor
>on /snk/
>he does it for free

it was revealed in the first chapter of volume 23

I think this spin off would be a success when SNK ends, lot of possibilities with the characters., like those teens movies. I want to see Piecks version in this

Handsome!

Armin: Eren, Let’s watch 21 Jumpstreet!

Eren: don’t wanna watch it

Mikasa: let’s watch the Twilight Saga

Eren: not interested!… Stop following me!!

Mikasa & Armin: eh~!!! Be honest with us!

Eren: what’s with these guys?!

the levi squad is asking them to try something they run away thinking it's drugs but it's new cleaning product

Why do you keep stealing my posts, user?

see

I wasn't present in the last thread, user.

Still no reason to spoil it.

that's from the guidebook and guidebook had info on both pieck and porco, that is why they released on same day

ew

>eh~!!! Be honest with us!

IN this version Zeke is a good brother trying to protect his brother from this two

>21 jump street

Holy shit hahah

AM a cute.

Spin off when

Its not from the guidebook user
Its literally the replacement for the character introduction page which comes before the first chapter of the volume.

Porco Titan will be there next to them in the next volume.

Raising pedo shields for this thread

that so? i thought it was from the guidebook
next volume will be in December so that's a long way to go and it will also have the OVA bumbled with it

Well, his mother is blond and his father looks like he's brunette. I think it's possible but how will Armin know?

Gas yourself.

Someone else will find out, not him.

That could be Eren.

look at the doggo

>SNK universe Levi: Humanities strongest soldier. A large asset to humanity to carry their hopes.
>High school Levi: A janitor selling cleaning products

Please become canon.
This is some Life is Strange shit where the soldier/security guy became a lowly busdriver in the other timeline.

And Armong looks literally like Warren, complete with the emoji shirt.

Armong confirmed gay for Eren?

Cute!

>Armong confirmed gay for Eren?
We knew this a long time ago.

Nah, he is a nerd.

I thought Eren was gay for Armin, but Armin's straight/not in love with Eren. Maybe in that AU he is?

>Armin's straight
Evidence?

actually most of the characters look like they are based on LiS

>lusts after Hisu
Also it's a Japanese manga. Assume everyone is straight unless considerably hinted at otherwise.

He literally just want to be Eren's friend. I always joke about Eren being gay for Armin but I don't think neither of them are.

Although, Sasha is wearing Max's outfit, complete with the bag, though minus the deer shirts.

Oh god, ArS confirmed? Is that why there was some serious Sasha x Armin shilling in the anime? But what about Connie?

Just noticed she's chasing a butterfly, too.

I don't think either of them are gay but I can easily see why people would think so; I don't think it's delusions either.

We all know HY are Max and Chloe.

Ymir is Chloe sure, but Hisu looks like Victoria there. And Hitch looks like Taylor.

>With titans = he is a hero
>Without titans = he cleans the bathroom
Still Hanji likes him for who he is and he fucks her against the desk between classes

>In this AU, Mikasa is lusting after Erem just because fought Jean

Jean is such a fucking cuck

>tfw waifu is Mikasa
How can I stop feeling cucked by Eren?

Eren wants nothing to do with her, Jean. You're getting cucked but only by one side.

For those who played Life is Strange, did you save Chloe in the end?

If Historia was Max and Ymir was Chloe, same situation and all, would you have saved Ymir?

I personally saved Arcadia and regret it. If I can ever stomach the feels again I will save Chloe. I would save Ymir too if the regular SNK cast was not at risk. Sadly, I would prioritise them over Ymir if my favourites were around.

Also, Kate a cute.

Character creation page for HAY

so if someone likes a girl and she likes someone else, that makes them a cuck?
man people sure use that word freely, it's just unrequited love user

No. Fuck Chloe. Fuck Ymir, too.

If those are just cleaning products then why is it in a suitcase and why are they discussing it in some back alley?

This, I chose Arcadia just to save Kate. Chloe was a cunt desu

>But what about Connie?
Sasha X connie is not happening, anything that starts to look obvious pairing isayama btfo everyone
connie will die trying to take revenge against zeke

t. jeanfag

apparently it's their marketing strategy which levi thinks was a wrong idea

i don't even have to be a jeanfag to see through that retarded logic user
a real life cuck would be someone like porco

Translation? Also this seems to be SHY and not HAY.

>Assume everyone is asexual
Fixed

>reiners a chad

>Mikasa: let’s watch the Twilight Saga
please be fake

It's not.

is armin about to be raped by the horse?

She's a goth wannabee, it fits.