ITT: Those who were too pure for this wretched world

ITT: Those who were too pure for this wretched world.

>pure
>knew about women
Nice try.

Judeau is underappreciated as a character.

He was pure in every other way so it doesnt matter. He was honest about his fears of death and didnt want to aim high.

>s.jpg

I think he at one point wanted to aim high. He once said he had dreamt of greatness in his past.

He most likely accepted that he could never be Griffith and could never be with Casca.

s for slut

Judeau is objectively the purest and best Berserk character there is.

Daily reminder that he was the only person in the entire Band of the Hawk who never once even considered leaving crippled Griffith. He was ready to devote his entire life to wiping shit off Griffith's ass just because Griffith was his friend.

look where that got him
he also willingly let guts have Casca
being Judeau is suffering

Sakura-chan isn't a slut.

He was, is, and will always be the very best.

He didn't deserve unrequited love, guy was pure in his feelings.

>he also willingly let guts have Casca

He was fully aware that Guts as the only person with any hope of coming between Casca and her obsession with Grifith.

I'm pretty sure if he believed he could do the same he would have. But he couldn't, so he did the absolute most he could to ensure that she was safe and happy.

That's phenomenal dedication. It's both tragic and incredible admirable.

Pippin's death was the most disturbing for me.

This makes Judeau literally /ourguy/

>/ourguy/
Fuck off back to .

The only way to truly win in the Berserk universe is to be as impure, slutty and whorish as possible. Just look at Griffith and Slan.

How hasn't anyone posted this guy yet? Just wanted to help his village and got bloodshed.

Don't forget Schierke

Judeau is in no way /ourguy/. Nobody on this board is remotely good enough to be compared to Judeau. You know you'd whine and bitch and post on /r9k/ about >tfw no Casca if you were in his position.

This poor bastard will spend eternity in hell. Corcus deserved it, but not my bro.

best boy in the world

Has anyone ever realized how small she really is right here? If Guts even attempted to fuck her she'd end up a mess

Sup Forums is Corkus.
>Resents and constantly complains about people more popular than him
>0 luck with women
>No ambitions or goals beyond living from day to day
>Secretly hated by everyone around him

Corkus did nothing wrong other than be a bit of an asshole. Definitely doesn't warrant an eternity in Hell.

Up there with Brodeau.

You're actually correct. Corkus confirmed for /ourguy/.

Godo

None of them deserved hell user.

Only Griffith deserves Hell.

I hope Gennon went to hell so when Griffith finally dies, he can spend the rest of eternity with Gennon's fat smelly cock slamming in and out of his ghost asshole.

Griffith only deserves love and forgiveness.

Gennen was a wise, kind, and charitable old man who faithfully served his country. He gets kingdom in the sky for sure.

Griffith can suck my love and forgiveness out of my dick.

Griffith didn't even do anything that evil until the eclipse.
You could make a case for his assassinations of the royalty but those were in retaliation for attempts on his life and may as well be classified as self-defense.
Even during the eclipse, it was pretty obvious that he was being manipulated by the God Hand into making the sacrifice.
Not going to try to defend the whole rape thing, or really anything he did past that point, but it's not made totally clear how much of Griffith's humanity is even left after his transformation into Femto.

with enough force and lubrication anything is possible.
live your dreams user, live your dreams.

The worst and most evil thing Griffith did was killing Gennon. That was the moment when Griffith's fate was sealed. Just think about what would have happened otherwise.

>Griffith keeps Gennon around as a sugar daddy
>Griffith gets regular dickings so he doesn't get sexually frustrated and crave Guts' dick
>he doesn't fuck Charlotte either since he doesn't have time or energy to fuck anyone but Gennon
>if he ever were to fuck up and be imprisoned by the king, Gennon would just bail him out before the torturer could do anything
>the Eclipse never happens and the Band of the Hawk all die in battle or live to a ripe old age

t. Guts

t. Torturer-sama

Why don't you meme about the saint that is Gennon instead of that evil child rapist that is Donovan?
>Torturer-sama's bulge
Can't blame Griffith, I would eclipse all of those Faggots of the Hawk for leaving me there with this subhuman for a whole year too.

His neck is as thick as her head.

doujins when?

You're right, she's a wormslut.

Reminder that it's canon that Torturer-san became very intimately acquainted with Griffith's boipussy.

No she's not. That wasn't her choice and doesn't make her a slut.

What about when she was slurping all over Shinji's cock?

Again, do you honestly think she wanted to do that? To the dogshit who abuses and abused her.

Rest in Puru, my child.

I'm pretty sure her hips were moving on her own.

There's plenty of doujins, use Google.

harima won the eribowl

I love Judeau,he's easily the most noble,but Gaston is the true purest Berserk character,maybe along with Pippin

>This poor bastard will spend eternity in hell

what?

which one of you is Goku

His death destroyed me. In terms of shit that affected me during the Eclipse, Gaston's death > Judeau's death > Pippin's death > the breaking of Guts and Griffith's friendship >> Casca's rape.

Don't you know? Sacrifices go to Hell.

>Don't you know? Sacrifices go to Hell.

Thats fucked up

Miura needs to fix that shit or else there's really no point

Agni. He changed his ways and only wanted the best for Soma. Still hurts.

>Miura needs to fix that shit or else there's really no point
The point is that life is suffering.

I get thats the central theme behind the world and all, but if the manga ends without some resolution between guts and griffith i'm gonna be pissed

anything short of griffith dying/suffering forever is not enough