When people from India say they are a "superpower" and mal

When people from India say they are a "superpower" and mal.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5094467/spacex-us-spy-satellite-destroyed/
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-scorpene-class-submarine-karanj/articleshow/62719823.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be fair they're unfamiliar with putting the lid down.

lol nice

India has subs?

wtf lol

>nice one user

fpbp

i kek'd

Really, is *this* where all our Software Engineering job money is going to?!

close call, good thing the front didnt fall off too or they'd all be done for

>/thread/
Bobs opened and vagene shown.

That would mean they actually use the toilet mutt.

They have the capital to be a super power because they spend so little on toilets. They let the RAIN flush their shits away. Genius.

Probably not, the majority of pajeets that are capable of using a computer are sent to our universities and work over here for programming. The rest are too stupid to understand abstract ideas required for software problem solving and are stuck on call centers for IT to antagonize us.

India growing is fine by me. Fuck china .

Did they buy that sub or manufacture it themselves? I've seen their factories and they're still using belt driven machinery from the turn of the 20th century.

Fpbp.

I was in southern india a couple months ago. Beautiful place by of the shitty hits that are ten years old but look 60 years old. The peasant farmers still walk shoeless everywhere they go.

The unfamiliarity implies they don't use it???

Your anecdata isn't really indicative of what they'd use for defense. India has some decently advanced technology. They are entering the custom computing age at least, following China. Manufacturing custom silicon to make sure it isn't tainted by other superpowers (can't trust Intel, AMD, Qualcomm, etc).

Bad things happen everywhere man we gotta get over it.
>time.com/5094467/spacex-us-spy-satellite-destroyed/
Here is our new one this one was made in india and it was launched safely with all the hatches closed.
>timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-scorpene-class-submarine-karanj/articleshow/62719823.cms

its not a lid you retard its a hatch

source?

>Beautiful place by of the shitty hits that are t
en years old but look 60 years old
what

>forgot webm for
Then again, a even better question would be why doesn’t a 2.9 billion dollar nuclear submarine not have the same or better technology my car currently has which tells me my door is open while driving?

That should totally be a rig-for-dive item.

You're a hatch

WHERE'S LT INDIAN NAVY COMMANDER BRO

I bet u think ur real fucking funny

The lid on the submarine or the one on the loo in the sub?

>S U P E R P O W E R B Y 2 0 2 0

doesn't matter both are up

Germany usually is the one that produces the subs for these who cares-tier navies. They make subs for Latin America, South Africa, Korea, etc.

Shitskins have zero common sense.