This kills the shill

reminder that Sup Forums was always /ourboard/ you are all just visitors.

Other urls found in this thread:

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumped for great truth

liberal nu males will ignore this

Anyone that cares knows this. And the loud trumpwhores don't care about facts or reality.

Faggot.

>Give people an anonymous forum
>Becomes dominated by whites bitching about minorities
>every time

But what does it mean?

daily reminder that if you aren't apolitical then you're a low iq sperg

chris "yummy yummy black google cock in my tummy" poole

thanks for that pic, takes me back.
if i remember it was the pirates asking for compensation for their boat.

moot is a faggot

Cowardice. Look what happens whenever someone actually swats one of these "ubermensch" bugs. Ban their account on private network (which they claim to shill for)? Whining and complaining. Shoot at a rightist politician. Oh, now all of the sudden let's tone down the violent rhetoric! Lie, cheat, steal, be corrupt pieces of shit. Get told you're not allowed to any more? Throw a fucking tantrum.

All bullies are exactly the same. Take their shit for years. Give them a flick in the nose and they run crying to mother.

Can we please start a campaign of Nazi and gore shit to drive out the shills. Also, newfags from the donald bumping bait posts does not help.

STORMWEENIES A SHIT
STORMWEENIES ALWAYS BEEN A SHIT
GO GLOW IN THE DARK SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU TREASONOUS FBINIGGERS.

daily reminder that if you aren't 'apolitical' (not identifying with part of a political group) then you're a low iq sperg

Unironically kill yourself you fucking shitbag. We love m00t.

moot was always a fag

How about Nazi quotes to drive out the LARPers?

He did betray the site and hop on that jewgle dick in the end though. Not forgiving that.

>caring about what some retarded tripfag says
Please tell me that you don't actually do this.

m00t is /ourguy/ forever and ever

Fix your fonts

>works at goygle
>B-b-b-u-t We love mootycuck!
how does it feel to have a sub 90 iq newfaggot?

>he doesnt like making money

you need to go back

Bump

1: You're clearly a mod, so fucking kill your entire team and

2: You've done more to betray moot than anyone.

>M-MUH BULLIES
Go play yugio cards and read dune by yourself you faggot. Kill yourself.

Sup Forums is doing themselves a disservice for not listening and calling into Stormfront Radio daily.

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/

You can always spot a newfag when you see a post sperging out about how Sup Forums was 100% libertarian in the beginning.

Mean words on the internet don't work the way you think they do. I guess you'll just have to shoot up another school to prove you have a penis.

Black churches are better targets desu
Or ritzy hollywood gatherings...that would be legendary.
Hypothetically of course.

But tardnon, that would require you to kill rich people, and you know your religion doesn't allow that.

>(((rich)))
>implying i'm a chr*stian

Who said anything about Jesus? Jesus hated the rich. Your religion is cronyism. It's the state religion of America.

edited

What exactly is "my" religion

The board was better with a stronger Stormfront presence.

>your religion
What exactly is "my" religion

It wasn't better and it got us in a sort of problems and still do.

The earliest redpills came directly from the pages of stormfront.

Any news on moot's whereabouts?

>he

Stormfags were and are shit. But their presence kept away the even worse cancer.

See? We need then to balance out the board before we step further into becoming Sup Forums

how did you figure me out??

>>>reddit
Unironically

Still here user this is our board

>this is our board
kek, whatever helps you sleep user

>LOOK AT ME, WE NAZIS NOW

I can’t beleive I’ve been on Sup Forums for over 10 years

Only mods and devs pull the "but muh money" shit.

m00t is a faggot nigger and this has never been his board.

Fuck M00t.
He shat all over this board when he got outed as a cuck while allowing mods to defend that gamergate whore.
Fuck M00t.
Hiroshimoot might be selling our data, but he stood up against the SJWs attempt to shut down Sup Forums.

lmfao, get a load of this faggot.
Go OD at a leftover crack concert faggot.

you seem upset, maybe try not being such a faggot and nobody would bully you

Oh I don't feel bullied. You just objectively are bullies. You act like them. You even whine like them when you don't get your way and people stand up to you. I personally don't give a shit what your low IQ opinions are.

lul I don't even have a job, you paranoid faggot.
You fell for my ruse. How embarrassing...

Hey faggot, answer me. Faggot.

/new/ didn't die, it was reincarnated.

Literally who?

Can someone translate that to english? I only understood the last paragraph.

It's almost like moot's a cuck sellout

>feed me a burger so i shut up
that's the best I could do

We understand you are traumatized, but that's not a reason to be a homo

Thanks leaf, I can safely ignore that posting now.

>he thinks he's seeing white people be bullies
Look, fagtron, either your jew plan succeeds and whites fade away without resistance, or, you'll see be witness to such an orgy of violence the likes the world has never seen before. White people can make Africans, Mexican Cartels, and Jihadis look like soccer moms once they find their backs to the wall. You think you've seen cruelty a the hands of the white devil? We'll earn that title. Assuming you procreate and your children survive long enough, your grandchildren will be telling stories of incalculable horrors.

Allah be willing, you'll be the first to go before they get bored with just shooting people.

>/ourboard/
t. terminal cancer

Who is that?

moots pissed and mods are fed up. they keep saying they are going to pull the whole board

What a provoking quote. I didn't know he was so linguistically effective.

>And the loud trumpwhores don't care about facts or reality.
loud Hillary whores....Fixed it for (YOU).

i never realized you weren't supposed to say nigger outside of Sup Forums...

That hooknosed moot isnt here anymore

The jap knew exactly what he bought

The jew fears the samurai

this. and the thing is, Sup Forums is probably really just a loose band of average white guys, ranging from college students to neckbeards. coming here to vent about shitskins, and everything from a white perspective.

it triggers lefties and shitskins, but in reality, the kind of discourse people engage here is probably not any different from the discourse young Asian men engage in who live in multiculti/diverse societies. of course when whites engage in letting off steam, even when it's on an anonymous board open to literally everyone, the Jews still panic about it kek