OH FUCK

OH FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
thehill.com/homenews/media/366597-poll-few-see-trumps-twitter-use-as-appropriate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was about to post this.
Things are looking brighter now that the fire grows larger.

McMaster is a fucking faggot. Am I allowed to say that America? I'm an Australian.

STFU trump, it's time to talk about the big school shooting and banning guns and forget about political corruption

MADMAN

Yeah every gentile in trumps cabinet is a retard except of course for all the jews in his cabinet who can do no wrong. I like Trump as much as the next guy but anyone who defends kikes needs to seriously gas themselves for being so fucking retarded

yes.

McMaster's is firing Jews from their positions. He needs to go!

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
Never forget this is our President.

>mcmaster

is that even a real name? this is the first i heard of this cunt

McMaster the fucking cuck. Always thinks he's the smartest faggot in the room. He's made his entire career off of questioning the decisions of his superiors. He's a total fucking zero and Trump knows it and toys with the bald manlet for kicks

These are reddit cucks, don't reply to these faggots, they probably spend all day in /ptg/ making "LE BASED NIGGER" posts

lmao this is what desperation looks like. I like that Trump is too stupid to know when to back down, it will be the end of him.

This is also another reddit cuck, anytime you see little reddit homos like this call them out and tell them to fuck off

Have you been living under uluru you cunt

>being this delusional

General McMaster is literally cut from the same foreign policy think tanks that have always occupied the Washington foreign policy scene

That "indictment " from Mueller and Rod the kike yesterday was yet another complete fucking joke. They fucking open sourced the entire indictment with made up horseshit. A Pro Trump rally in Jew York City four days after the election? Yeah fucking right. It uses a local parade float as proof of Russian interference in an election ffs. Complete fucking hack job that only a retard like McMaster would take seriously

All the Russian in this thread really hate McMasters, but patriotic Americans love him and that's the only thing that's important

Sounds like something a jew would say

Wow trump is scared

"Forgot to say"

Hmmmm, I wonder why? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Someone really needs to take the phone off him tonight.

It's just the beginning buddy

Of what? He did nothing wrong. At all. Are you dumb enough to think it wouldn’t have come out by now? Lol your people are so rock hard to fuck him, they couldn’t possibly contain themselves. You’re fucking insane.

Nothing that comes from the Mueller counsel has any clout or impact to Trump voters. This is all just white noise at this point now that the entire fraudulent scam has been exposed

BOOOOM

Interesting how sanders is getting off scot free. Almost as if attacking him would be admital

Seriously Trump, it’s fucking TIME to clean house and fire these fucking cucks

>Trump voters
>Implying they matter
>Implying they can stop what's coming to Trump

We can see you gasping for air, it's only a matter of time.

Even an innocent man could be proven guilty with a good enough lawyer. He should be scared.

He learned their verbal sorcery

says nervous leaf shill for the billionth time

DRUMPF IS DONE

No. He shouldn’t be scared. He should be determined. Determined to absolutely fucking destroy all of these communist new world order fucks. He has the power and he has the PEOPLE.

His approval has been ticking back up

I don’t think drumpf thinks that way

Which is exactly why he should shut up. He benefited greatly from the involvement, but there's nothing illegal about that.

The collusion aspect isn't a legal matter at all.

Obstruction of justice on the other hand, well, he better hope republicans don't lose any seats

Come on Trump... Dude just break the rules and spit out all the evidence against these fucks. Fuck being scared of tainting the evidence by not going through the courts to release the information to the public.

The people need you to expose the secrets and whos who in the pyramid.

Do it at the podium where Obama lied to the world about Bin Laden (freezer for a decade or different circumstances of the raid)

We need you to just tell the truth because many of our soldiers know shits horribly wrong but dont know or wont fight the enemy out in the open. They know what happens when you fuck with peoples money. Go to war with the black money if you still want to omit the truth from us, but dont expect results.

The longer you wait the more prepared they become to succeed

This is the trump mindset. He lets people go at him full force in a way that doesn’t hurt then prods back at them in a way that injures them hugely, then repeats this pattern until he’s on top

With white men.

He's starting to lose middle class women though.

And if he is too determined he could fuck up and accidentally "prove" the Russian meme. He should be scared but not shitting his pants scared.

paranoid as fuck

Only a true dimwit would even consider trying to impeach Trump for obstruction of an investigation that found nothing so its certainly in the realm of possibility could happen

Yes, we know you have seen the barbarian horde approaching and opened the gates to let them in. The demographic inflection point has nearly passed now.

I trust the fuhrer to time it right. Think of how far he’s pushed even Reddit, where the Donald can have Semite criticism. Boomers! Waking up to Jews.

McMaster literally worked for a Soros organization as a consultant.
He's desu more of MB chaos agent.

Overall, it’s gone up a lot and is about 42%

As they attack this tweet, remember they told us he wasn't wiretapped too.

>that found nothing
you really want to go down this road again?

>This is the conclusion you draw from those tweets

Literally nothing. Less than nothing. The entire thing, a complete fraud and waste. Masturbatory theater conducted by and for Democrats and government workers

well, we'll see who gets indicted next month

nice

>podesta company

Podesta for gitmo baby

kek

Do libs just desperately want their own genocide?

Oh I'm sure his team is hard at work pounding the google searches for good new shit to try to fool people with

>Well, we'll just have to see about that

Yeah sure, after you tell us how that’s working out for Chicago. But you can’t so STFU.

isnt that by (((their))) polling standards too?

No, he needs to do things legally and build a strong case. Its no good if evidence is inadmissable to court. the goal isnt just to discredit them, the goal is literally Hillary Clinton in prison for the rest of her life.

Yes

Dude even if hes been fully red pilled from his uncle since a babe.... he still doesnt have the resources to survive and cant end the theft of the public.

Why wait for him to be crucified? This guy is going to destroy his families name if he doesnt ask the peoples aid while stating the true circumstances of the country.

Mr. President enough people know about the institutions being infiltrated and erected in the guise of justice. I know you DO talk about these things in these last few years and longer, but we got serious national security concerns like agriculture and water polution. Bring our boys home, if we gotta fight a REAL war then you bet your ass the people are up for the challenge.

Yes. Although I don’t like to go too wild on speculation. But it’s currently at like 53 disapprove, 42 approve, which only means about 5% more people have to shift even by their metric

Mueller ought to arrest himself and his goons for operating as (((unwitting))) Kremlin agents for engaging in a campaign to overturn an American election, and then President Trump shall order VP Pence to fire up Ol’ Sparky and execute them all plus everyone I hate on Twitter.

I wonder who could be behind this toast

the virgin FBI vs the chad NSA

Why can't he just shut the fuck up? He would have great approval ratings if he just stopped tweeting bullshit. Let the investigation do it's own bullshit.

This toast looks like it needs to get back to the oven

have to strike while the iron's hot. the florida shooting was a gift to Trump in terms of timing. it reinforces the image of the FBI as incompetent and corrupt.

His name is literally "Son of the Master" Of course fuck him

The investigation is a complete fraud that should never have happened. Nothing that it produces will hold up in court. Everything from the special counsel at this point is fruit of a poisonous tree

I think that Hilary and Huma raping a girl on video will hold up in court if it surfaced illegally. If it didnt then the people would have no choice but to storm the capitol and reclaim it. The men in the Military would not obey the government and will assist the people out of allegiance to the constitution. Which by the way, our constitutional rights have been sneakily and visibly taken from us these last 110 years. We all know. Its time to end the dynasty which has reigned in the absence of natural care

because if he shuts up the only news we would hear is that trump is eating puppies 24/7, ffs he was elected because he either tricked the press into free advertising or by passed them altogether with his rallies in your fly over states. if i followed the MSM only i would of thought he was Hitlers evil spastic brother with all the bullshit they spew about him over here, and saw the amount of crap they your big news networks was saying too.

>stop investigating!!!!! THERES NOTHING!!!!

Fuck McMaster. I hate to say it but Cernovich was right about this guy.

You should be ashamed.

You mean like make shitposting illegal and lead people to believe Deep State lies?

That is literally the opposite of the case. His whole success has been continuously talking to the public to clear his name while being lied about, which then causes the public to trust the media less, which makes the media more shrill, which means he needs to go harder, which means that people trust the media less and him more (repeat).

You’re a moron.

Why?

It’s not hard to see

>he thinks hes hot shit. Dont he?

Learn how to greentext you old fuck

so what your telling me is you are a young spunk?

For you...

Bite if rug

all the fucking butthurt russian shills itt

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

the damage control is outta control!

>People actually supporting his tweets.

He's the president. Nobody gives a shit about his war with the media. His policies actually working is what keeps his approval ratings high. The media can't take that away. Imagine if the bongo had the same economic situation?

thehill.com/homenews/media/366597-poll-few-see-trumps-twitter-use-as-appropriate

It's about time you had a real man as a president. Just watch. He had a lot of friends die during 911. Just watch. Just wait and see. I guarantee you he is going to get revenge for them. He's going to determine who really pulled off 911 and he's going to get his fucking revenge. Now that is a POTUS.

>obamaleaf
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *BREATHES IN*

Kek.

You’re fucking delusional.

This.

Cyкa блять

>Canada pre-annex
2077 my boi

Bombs falling bombs falling bombs falling.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Agreed