Sakura Quest

New episode of Sakura Quest in several hours.

Dunno about you, but I myself am pretty disappointed with this show, at this point watching it only out of some warped sense of duty. It's not particularly well-written or well-drawn, there's nothing smart or eye-catching to it, even the initial Shirobako-like anime premise just isn't really true. It's an Abe propaganda show, nothing more, nothing less.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/rikycu.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you reposting this all the time, do you honestly delude yourself into thinking its witty or insightful?

spooky

Maki hasn't been spanked enough as a kid.

I only watch this show because I want to frick all the girls.

oden arc

Maki's dad did nothing wrong.

second treasure get

Is it just me or does Sanae look a lot more slutty in this episode? It's like she's asking for cock in every frame she's in.

deito

oden mom

Which episode has the had the best fan service so far?

Should i watch this piece of shit of a show?

Pretty much this for me too, its for watching when I dont feel like concerning myself with plot or story

Slut.

>I myself am pretty disappointed with this show

Yeah, same for me, dropped it a while ago.
Although I'll be frank and say that the gaijin pandering pissed me off the most and made me do that.
Why the fuck are they doing that anyway? Are they trying to beat Fractale?

No. If I could go back and unwatch it I would.

you're repeating yourself

They just have a quirky gaijin character. It is not gaijin pandering. If anything it is just because this is a little bit closer to a typical Japanese liveaction drama. They like having the quirky gaijin from time to time.

>responding seriously to a copy pasta
What kind of a retard are you?

I can't be the only that thinks that this is one of the best from the last and current season. All the charaters are great, and just has that warm feeling to it.

>just has that warm feeling to it
Yeah. The same kind of warmth you'd feel sitting outside on a cold day when someone decides to take a shit on your lap.

I didn't know it was pasta. Thanks for clearing that one up.

That guy is not the problem, but when that tourist group (安産) came in, it became too much for me.

I want to fuck the big butt cake.

And how exactly are the tourists pandering to gaijin viewers? They were fucking spics at that.

What does that mean?

Yoshino butthole is the most pink thing in the universe

What's he showing to those kids?

Why can't they just have the bus go there every couple days or something? And get a smaller bus in the first place. It's not like it was there every 30 minutes before. Just compromise a bit.
Not sure why they made this out to be such a big deal and came up with what was basically a family-sized taxi.

Sad Sakura.

YUS GO AHED

How many times have you made the Sakura Quest thread with the same OP now?

So everything is the dads fault? It felt kind of cheap.

who drinks milk out of a fucking pyramid?

A queen.

You always skip every other PA Works show. Since Uchouten was their good show last season, you are free to skip this. Next show they make should be good again.

>Uchouten
>good

Basically this.

I actually love every PA show.
Except RDG.

How the fuck do I read that.

I'm still not sure.
It actually works both ways.

From start to finish

They are trying to do too many jokes in one there.
>hit or miss
>smash the plot to bits
If you miss you miss if you hit the plot goes to bit. Pick one joke.

Delinquent Kadota.

Maybe one day I'll trawl through my old hard drives and webm it.
>deleting anime
Who's laughing now?

Sweater puppy quest.

>So everything is the dads fault? It felt kind of cheap.

Is it his fault?

She's gonna fail the audition

I dropped it around episode 6. There's no need or reason to stick with bad anime.

It's great if you're over 25 and have done adult things like being unemployed.

>gaijin pandering
>in a show that's more japanese than daikon radish

>but when that tourist group

So in a show about a board of tourism in a rotting japanese town, you're upset you saw tourists?

What the hell are you guys even talking about? What was his fault?
To me it just seems like he's the typical awkward dad of a 20 year old who just wanted his daughter to not regret anything and face her mistakes and this is all he could do in all his awkwardness and it just so happened she's hesitating all the time and they clash because he doesn't know how to help but to keep trying to make her face her mistakes and push her to finally make a decision and she doesn't like that he's always throwing her mistakes to her face.

So is this what it takes to accept communism?

What a topical episode, just yesterday my dad informed me he doesn't want to live with me anymore, so I guess I'll try asking my grandparents in the countryside to let me live with them.

I really love Sakura Quest. I think it's because it's full of the things that make adults sad- looking back at the past. There's a lot of that.
Maki is a good example; coming back to the town where she grew up made her remember what she was like when younger- super into acting and happy, and having lived through enough reality to make that dream into a pipedream she mulls over the failures of her life.

And then there's the parts where they go around parts of Manoyama looking at all the abandoned things. That house that they burned- I loved that there were childhood memories with a now super dead old woman and she didn't want to destroy the place she fondly remembered.
Or the school in the recent episode- murals that people put so much effort into, slated for demolition due to general demographic changes in the country.

This is a Japanese gorilla.

This is the face of learned helplessness.

>at this point watching it only out of some warped sense of duty.
This for me. I just want to finish it after putting the time into it. It's not bad, it's just boring. All the characters just aren't quite interesting or charismatic enough to carry the premise.

Bingo!

This thing didn't know it's talking about

Someone doesn't understand spiceless curry

See look, it gets people to move to the country just fine.

Dragon x gorilla OTP

howling sandal
a.pomf.cat/rikycu.webm

Pink Aoi is being eaten by a floating ball of water, feet first!
Are you a bad enough dude to reject her job application?

ED finally grown on me. few leagues lower than the first, but I really like it

The new ED is easy to like because there's no new OP. For some reason the entire sequence is muted.

It's amazing the OP is such a step down from the first. The new ED isn't really that great either

Maybe the first OP and ED were just too good.

Maki is by far the hottest Sakura Quest but stories focusing on her tend to be kinda boring, with melodrama that doesn't feel totally justified by the actuality of the plot.

Ririko is the cutest Sakura Quest and stories focusing on her are the most interesting, but I might just be relating to her too much.

What was her name again?

mai waifu

As cute as the girls are, he is the best character by far.

Didn't you make this same thread last week?

He drops it every week

>C92 this weekend

I really hope we get plenty of the Manoyama Repopulation Project. My balls hurt.

another beanie grill

I mean, last season was fucking awful.

I agree, I was actually really disappointed when I found out it was 2 cour, I'd had enough by episode 12.

Uchoten is for elite, for oldfags. Plebs can't into that kind of high quality anime. It's just beyond your poor imagination, kid.