Dragon Ball Super

If 17 and 18 have unlimited energy why don't they help Goku charge a spirit bomb?

They were dicks

>160921397
You're going to look like a fucking moron when the limit does get reached.

Kys, last time there were 3 different threads because everyone was too lazy to make one before the bump limit.

>making thread at bump limit
You are supposed to wait for it to have sunk at least to page 9. Lurk more, faggots.

Because they're lowly /DBS/ posters.

Leave el grande padre to seƱor Gohan

What's your opinion on Toyotaro?

>tfw user's here bullied Shin into deleting his kamitube account
Why are you guys so heartless and cruel?

>Tell the Zenos that I'm coming.

Have you praised your goddess today?

Because they have pathetic lives. What do you expect from Sup Forums? Why do you think they're always picking fights?

Unlimited stamina. It's different.

We don't know if their "energy" means Ki or Stamina mate.

We all know who the best female fighter is.

He adds a different dimension to Super. I don't believe he is better or worse then Toei, just different. His fights seem to be choreographed better, but he truncates a lot of stuff to just get right to the fights. I personally enjoy the SoL, training, and build up to the ToP that Toei did... letting every character have their episode.

It seems Toyo is making it the Goku and Vegeta show but cutting everything else out.

You have to remember that he was a fan of GT (GokuTime).

Hence why I'm honestly enjoying the anime. It's not horrible. There are quality issues and animation recycles but dialogue is fun, the SoL is comfy, and the fights with original animation are great. Krillin vs Goku was great. The Zamasu fight was great. Piccolo vs Frost was great. Vegeta vs Magetta was great. Goku vs Hit (both times) were great. And the ToP is a lot of fun because it's a fight and conclusion pretty much each episode.

Plus Super is catnip for an Android 18 fan like me because they give her the most screen time besides the main characters (Goku, Vegeta, Bulma and Krillin)

Black really fucked Trunks up bad. But for some reason, people think the anime version was better.

Why the fuck is this guy not banned for avatarfagging yet?

>After Dragon Ball
>Krillin main character

Because he isn't avatarfagging?

>implying the account won't disappear with the kaioshin and the universe
>doubting the godapp devs

When I get home I'm going to be autistic and evaluate how many minutes of screen time Krillin, Bulma, and Android 18 have. I guarantee you that it will be significant compared to Piccolo or Gohan. The other characters besides Goku or Vegeta aren't even worth mentioning for screentime.

Will he say anything to Goku and Vegeta before he gets erased?

Spirit bomb is life energy

17 and 18 can still die so they don't have infinite reserves to give to the spirit bomb

They just have infinite stamina

probably not

If the Piccolo vs 17 is anything to go by, it's more of a stamina thing where they can't tire out. 17 didn't use his unlimited Ki to just blast Cell into another universe.

So I decided to play a game of drawfag, and I drew Brianne in a mix of Zarbon's and Fasha's/Selypa's battle armor. Anyway, rate my art Sup Forums.
(yes, I suck at shadows)

Probably not being that the most active spectator for his team his the elephant GoD. He will probably have a depressed expression and close his eyes before being erased.

it's pretty good user

That's actually... pretty damn cool user. Great job! I would love to see more. Think you could do 18 in Sayian armor or something? I think she would look dope.

Why does it have a dick user

>Bulge?

i hate avatarfags with a passion. Worse than tripfags

you should draw the rest of the magic girls using battle armor too

What happens when she transforms?

>infinite stamina
Doesn't it literally say "infinite energy" though? That's what it implies every time I can recall it coming up. I always thought of it as being "I can't get tired because my Ki is always at 100%."

I have no clue though, someone who's a mangafag should look it up

Please Based Jiren, stop the evil Cuckhan before he can make my wife cry. ;-;

Heh step aside and let me show you how to make real mash ups.

The Angels don't give a shit about their GoD or universe. Mojito and Vados are proof of that.

But why? Who fucking cares? Images are being posted onto an image board.

Avatarfagging is when you are posting with the same duplicate pictures you fucking RETARD

pretty neat, good enough to pass quality wise.

keep it up friend

Mojito and Vados are assholes. Not all angels are like that. Whis delivered Vegeta's baby so he could fight.

What's sex with Piccolo like?

Ah, I wasn't trying to go for a bulge. It's just supposed to be the groin area - unfortunately, I'm pretty shit at perspective too.

See

Personally Son Gohan was a character that I loved when he was a child and admittedly when he grew up and was forced into his studies I was a little disappointed. I wanted Gohan to grow up and be Goku completely (and we did get that at the end of the Cell saga). Looking back though Gohan being into his studies made complete sense, half human/ half Saiyan. His inherent saiyan blood is shown in his fighting (when he does) however unlike Goku (a full blooded saiyan), his half humanity means that his drive isn't purely found in fighting.
I think sometimes maybe we forget that, but that's not to say he's without faults. I feel like outside the ToP he wasn't used that well and then this arc was like "BAM I AM GOHAN AND I AM AMAZING." And I like that, I like the return of Mystic Gohan, some felt that him no accessing his power straight away was bad. I think of it like this: imagine going to the gym and being all fit and strong and everything, then suddenly you don't fight for a few years. Now you still may be strong but you'll still lose some of that edge. In the same way Gohan got his full potential unlocked by Grand Elder Guru wayyy back in the Frieza saga and he was still able to use it a bit and stuff but between Buu and ToP maybe he hadn't really gotten to use it or anything (I could be wrong, hopefully not though).
Anyway, I love Gohan at the moment, i'm excited to see Mystic Gohan in ToP fighting someone strong. Do you like Gohan? If so why? or why not?

Good stuff lad.

I could probably do that - I work pretty slowly, unfortunately, so it might take a while.
This too - I'll put these in the backlog.
(Now I just need to find some good reference images.)

go ask Bejiita

>Mystic Gohan in ToP fighting someone strong
>"B-BUT I'M USING MY FULL POWER"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Y-you can't see the bang clearly, that's obviously still him at base!

Yamcha arc when?

Leave U10 to chad

probably never.

who

>Seeing this, Goku becomes Super Saiyan God and stands before Dyspo, saying his body is throbbing
This is the line that has everyone speculating about whether we will see the return of SSG in the anime. I think that seeing Dyspo fight will trigger something in Goku. It's no secret that Dyspo carries an uncanny resemblance to our favorite GoD Beerus.
Goku, upon seeing Dyspo dominate Hit in a fight, gets excited about fighting strong guys. But more importantly, he is reminded of his battle with Beerus and when he first achieved the SSG form through the Saiyan ritual. This is where the quote comes in:

Why is it assumed that the U6 Saiyans never trained as hard as the U7 ones?

Why did goku never read minds ever again?

I'm betting it's a mistranslation. Don't forget everyone thought Ribrianne was a fused character

they are more peaceful

Cabba probably did, Caulifla is just naturally a genius/prodigy, and Kale is just an autistic snowflake

(Raffs)

>Cabba had no idea what a Super Saiyan was
>learns how to turn into one
>Saiyans in his universe also don't know about it
>quickly learn it without any struggle

Do you even watch the show?

>Don't forget everyone thought Ribrianne
not everyone. People questioned it as kuririn was going to be DQd. Also because we already saw ribrianne before and it did not require fusion

Caulifla us the most badass character in the franchise. Prove me wrong

she isn't.

>It seems Toyo is making it the Goku and Vegeta show but cutting everything else out.
You gotta remember that the manga goes out of its way to give an important character like Shin more use though. He was basically just a background character in the anime, but in the manga he attacks Black and saves Trunks and Mai to heal them.

easily

>a picture
that's not proving anything
>n no she iznt!!
thats not proving anything

>badass character
I got you senpai

Memes/shitposting aside, what are the chances we will see freeza torture a U6 saiyan? I would think it is low because standard have changed since DB and DBZs airing and z was on a Wednesday night.

It was a plot device to catch Goku up on all the events on Namek instead of having a recap episode. They should have done it again when they did the recap episode with Krillin before the U6 tournament.

Reminder that hair-down Kale is a miracle of the 12(11) universes. Top tier waifu material. Caulifla a shit.

How will Jobhan fags ever recover?

Literally who? Honestly, he might be part of some hi-jinks with the kids on the island.

>posts legitimate discussion post
>lol joban XD
fuck off

>his body is throbbing
Goku wants to impregnate Dyspo

I enjoy Cabba being beaten around. I think he'll be a good candidate and this will piss off Vegeta.

I'm excited for the 18 one. Good luck!

Also, what happened to fanfic-kun with Frost vs 18? Did he die?

You are wrong and retarded. There, easy.

>Caulifla a shit.
You shouldn't insult her ane-san.

Is fat blue about to get BTFO?

Cuckhan is a fucking jobber. It's a fact, a literal fact. Saying otherwise is like saying the Earth is flat. Why can't you understand this, Pedro?

Come on user, we all know the true miracle of the 12 universes is embarrassed Android 18

Why didn't she defect to the pride troopers again? Good gravy, why didn't BERGAMO of all beings in the tournament? Is Toppo getting to taste GoD status before something happens to that universe!? And what the fuck is Jaco doing right about now? Also, Yamcha and the others preparing for the worst.

Why don't we have Frodo- Zamasu edit yet?

>Cuckhan is a fucking jobber

What I want piccolo to do is if he's falling off the stage is he stretches his arm to grab onto the stage and pull himself back on.

What do you think is the worst episode of dragon ball Super?

You're asking for too much.

>le wait 5 minutes while I charge my beam, man.

100. Prove me wrong.

Imagine if this guy became a villain. All the universes Dragon Balls could have been devices used to power him, giving him more power depending on the magnitude of the wishes granted by the different sets of Dragon Balls (i.e reviving Champas Universes Earth would grant him a huge amount of power while, say, teleporting Picollo to Namek only would increase his powerlevel a little).

I think it's more along the lines of never tiring out.
Have ever seen an android getting tired in battle?

anything involving Caulifla is awful
I hope based Toyo fix her in the manga

Tenshinhan is going to be the surprise winner of the whole thing. Roshi is going to find a romantic interest with Caulifa. Piccolo is going to save Freeza from falling off the edge.

This, but also saying "Zamasu..."

>rest of U7 is facing jobbers
>Gohan goes up against the first legitimate threat and goes down
It's not fair, Gohanbros. It simply is not fair.