What did he mean when he said this?

They say "an FBI agent is both a Lawyer with a badge and a Psychologist with a gun". The FBI doesn't make off the cuff remarks, they release carefully prepared statements. Every word has meaning and is there for a reason.

>an FBI agent is both a Lawyer with a badge and a Psychologist with a gun
Really? Could have fooled me, because from where I’m sitting they just look like a bunch of incompetent fucks who routinely allow people to get away with mass causality incidents

>mass causality incidents
is this when a truck of billiards spills on the freeway

Wow. You sure showed him. What a burn. Clearly you are a wit and intellect to reckon with, well done.

>autocorrect reveals my phone posting faggot status
I’m just trying to spread da knowledge at work plz no bully

Law Enforcement can't stop criminals from committing crimes. The cops can only catch you afterwards and lock you up. You are trying to blame the cops for the actions of the criminals. That's like blaming Russia and the United States for not stopping Hitler before he killed all those people.

>a lawyer with a badge

maybe what we need are some good old fashioned cops, cause in case you haven't noticed the FBI just hasn't been really doin thier job well lately

i mean ffs, i love trump, but you know what, if hes guilty of something, then fucking charge him, impeach him do whatever the fuck your gonna do ... and try and make it snappy

but in light of the fact that mueller and his friends has pretty much been covering for ascandal way bigger then watergate, with FISA entrapment, planting evidence, obstructing justice .... the whole strozk and page thing

then theres the coverups of hillary;s servers, holder being held in contempt, congress doing sweet fuck all, lynch in on it tooo

where the fuck was the FBI throughout all this,... oh wait i forgot, run by the crookest cop in america ... comey himself

at this point in time what america really needs is some old fashioned cops, the kind of sons of bitches that walked down dark alleys at night with nothing but a rolled up newspaper, and they kicked the everloving shit out of thugs ... never mind the courtrooms,

we need some cops that aren't afraid, and im sure there are plenty that are just seething at the dishonor these douchebags have brought onto what was once a great organization

fuck this fucken gongshow
i dont give a fuck if there republicans, democrats or six eyed blue aliens .... if they broke the law CHARGE THEM ... let the judge sort it out

The fbi is intellegence and security as well dipshit they exist to prevent acts of terrorism from occurring, which shouldn’t be hard when you manufacture most of them to begin with

Who cares what da joo say? All be lies and treachery.

What he meant was, Op is a faggot troll.... not sure if Russian or Soros.

yeah and shit like that is a fucking joke too, if they haven't broken the law the fbi should fuck off ... go find some real criminals ffs... maybe try wall streeet for a change, the cunts there have been ripping off everyone and thier dog since the dawn of civilization, im so sick of it, read about it everyday... people going to court for some shit they saw or wrote on internet while real criminals aere out there dealing drugs and stealin shit and never get charged with anythign
immunity frompprosecution
look at this horseshit that happened in sasskatchewan recently where farmer wa charged ... did the cops charge the god damn indians that were tresspassing on his property, stealing his shit and assaulted his wife ... no ... no charges for them ... just charge the guy who defended himself
and i bet dollars to donuts there are alot of cops that are just seething about this horseshit too, their hands tied by kike lawyers and sellout politicians

Saw a vid today about Rosenstein being possibly the son of Heinrich Himmler. Sounds like a possibility considering Himmlers death is shrouded in secrets and inconsistencies.

From where your fat ass is sitting not much makes sense does it you fucking suburban retard. Kill your self with your NRA branded gun you fucking driveling reject.

>The fbi is intellegence and security as well dipshit they exist to prevent acts of terrorism from occurring, which shouldn’t be hard when you manufacture most of them to begin with

The reason why they manufactured plots like this is because the FBI is directly involved with real terrorists plotting real terror attacks. To make sure they didn't inadvertently bust the CIA or FBI team engaged in terrorism, they find incompetent losers like these guys and then plan terror attacks for them (sometimes even going so far as to bribe them to commit to it), and then arrest them so they can create the illusion that they are fighting terrorism.

>Being this spergy over a half decent joke that wasnt even aimed at you in the first place

R9k get out

Why defend such a bogus and corrupt institution? How does it benefit you?

It means the Russians also interfered with the electoral process by getting Obama elected twice.

7/10 you did good

>they say "an FBI agent is both a Lawyer with a badge and a Psychologist with a gun".
nobody says that
fuck off

Standard lawyerspeak, I would think. He's trying to be as clear as possible. Though, I think we all know that there will be more indictments.

Bingo.
Same with the ADL.
Remember when all the NYPD went on strike? There was no crime its all manufactured by the government so they can act like the good guys

Theres 13000+ indictments left.

Trump is about to drain the swamp.

We've put the FBI on a pedstal of badass, but sadly that's not the case anymore.

I'm thinking the FBI got neutered after Waco.

>muh NRA

Conspiracy to commit a crime is illegal.