High school kids plan to 'boycott school' by staging a mass walk out on April 20th and not return until congress passes...

High school kids plan to 'boycott school' by staging a mass walk out on April 20th and not return until congress passes new gun legislation. Pretty coincidental that high schoolers are planning on skipping school on 4/20, don't you think?

they want to celebrate hitler's birthday?

bro, we're gonna like smoke dabs to show drumpf that we mean bidness.

Well they're all grounded.

we have to turn this into "students boycott school in celebration of hitler's birthday"

dabs for hitler!!

i just came a little.

this will be fun to watch
>hurr muh guns r scary, specially muh ar 15
this shit is how you find out which ones are the weak ones

And celebrate Columbine

Get high and Heil Hitler, not a bad way to spend the day.

yea no shit, if i was still in high school i would be stoked about this
>everyone off for 4/20?
>PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

#DabForHer

Does nobody realize that April 20th is also 4/20? 420blazeitfaggots.

There's at least two options for misdirection of this retarded shit.

>Muh guns
>Muh thinkofthechildren
>Muh 420blazeitfagget
>Muh Hitlers birthday

I have no idea who is jewing who on this one.

Did you read op..wow.

Kids will forget this shooting by tomorrow, their attention span is too short these days

columbine was on April 20th

>boycott education to prevent gun legislation
Yeah, that'll show them!

>we will leave and not come back

Good. Please leave and don't come back. Then maybe the students who actually want to be there and learn will be able to read and study in peace and not be harassed by niggers and spics until they explode and shoot a bunch of faggots.

>what are truancy laws?
>what is child protective services?
>what is juvenile hall?
>what is the impact of fines/imprisonment on parents for their children's truancy?

I like this. Children need to learn the hard way that they have no fucking rights.

>came a lot

I hope they all get failed.

As if we are going to change the 2nd Amendment for a bunch of whiny , coddled high schoolers who know nothing of life. Good, let them miss the rest of the school year and not graduate and not pass.