Redpill me on the fact that civilization originated at the same time in Egypt...

Redpill me on the fact that civilization originated at the same time in Egypt, Mesopotamia and Indus Valley around 3000 BC please. Redpill me on the fact that a philosophical revolution also happened at the same time in Greece, India and China around 600 BC.

What are we dealing with here? God? Aliens?

>webm unrelated

Any idea what style of sword fighting this is? I don't know the first bit about it but the king drawings it kept flashing caught my interest.

"around" the same time leaves 100s of years to exchange ideas.

We are the aliens.
After the gods destroyed the ancient civilization before use with weapons of terror.
The gods left and leave us to our own future.
With stunted growth, so we do repeat the same mistakes as before
Whatever those were.

Duuude weed bro

Orbital parameters

And

Dark energy patches we pass thru

>600bc You're like 10,000 years off

You cockslurper, civilization arose in northern Syria/southern Turkey 11,000 years ago. Do you have any idea how long passed between then an 3000 BCE?

>18:02:21
It didn't, look at more ancient groups like the corded ware culture, or Neanderthals. Human civilization started with agriculture.

civilization existed before the comet strike 11.5k years ago, issue is the library of mesopotamia and alexandria were destroyed and our history was replaced by a kiked version ever since they successfully crashed the Egyptian civilization

It's texbook esgrima, by the long swords probably germanic.

It's simpler than that, trade was a lot older they didn't originated there.

Our collective conscious also

Influences cyclic activities

like the Lunar calendar

It’s all a lie man.

the new age went from 150k bc to 180k bc officially this year.

They say the oldest religion is snake worship and its 50k years old.

We are less mathmatically advanced than the true builders of the original pyramids in antartica

What constitutes civilisation for the purposes of arguing this.

I smell a flat earther.

>being able to plow a field is civilization
lel

Summer you silly little snow nigger

>What are we dealing with here? God? Aliens?
trade.
of goods and knowledge.

dont be an ass, op.

The vedas are atleast 10,000 years old, so I guess you are off by a few thousand years

One day when your room is clean

Strong chi may enter your life

But more emotionally advanced? kek

WE WUZ PRE-HISTORIC AND SHIET

>Redpill me on the fact that civilization originated at the same time in Egypt, Mesopotamia and Indus Valley around 3000 BC please.
this is just wildly wrong you absolute sven

Easterners created civilization and are superior to white devils. Thats all you need to know snow beast.

>The vedas are atleast 10,000 years old
No they're not what the fuck is wrong with this thread Im out

The vedas as time measurement, same with the king list.

Draw a circle

Ask your self if the line ever ends

sauce on that webm please

pyramids were built 30k+ years ago

the current mayan calendar depicts our fifth sun, this is the fifth reboot of mankind

At only the second demonstration I got triggered by the idiot on the left immediately releasing his blade and doing a bog standard thrust instead of keeping his hand ON THE FUCKING BLADE to guide it in.

You would know if you knew the origin of your genes, my Swede.