Wanna talk shit?

any you white pussies wanna talk some shit? I mean real hardcore talk nigga

>*sucks air in thru teeth*
Little white boys all scared. I bet there thousands of you skinny-fat white boys who wont talk no shit to a brotha, even over the internet. you dat scared :D :D :D

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
i.4cdn.org/f/Gangster Party Line.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger, I don't find animals for no reason.

In public, you have the upper hand. In here; you don't. That's why we win.

You afraid to talk shit little boy. I make you mom my bitch then kick you out your little basement n move my son in.

>In public, you have the upper hand.
I smell a Jew behind this post. Gee, I wonder.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

haha dis little white boy so scared he cant even type he just gotta look up a video. hahahahahaha Listen, while you on you little video, meanwhile your mommy is gonna be in da bathroom suckin on my dick. How about dat video? You little cuck

AYYOOO WHO got some shit dey wanna say to a brotha

who wanna talk some real shit like u mean it but ;) too scared to IRL =D =D =D

Yeah, you tell eem, Quantavius.
>Ayyluhmow n Shiiiiieeeeeet.

YAYAYYYYY My NIGGA

ASIAN NIGGUHS
DOG NIGGUHS

fuck you, u dum dum bubblegum lookin ass fuh nigga

Nigga what?

ay yo dont you be disrispectin me cuz i know how to link shit unlike dat op who aint dun nothin right since his broke ass momma's card was declined at his abortion

>ooga booga
>I have AIDS
That’s nice faggot.

niggers for sale cheap

sheeeeit

my mommas card was paid fo by you money or you little daddy money. i bet he wife at least sucked my dick

weak ass Wigger

Just find me some time, I’ll have a little something for you.

>but massa we fite with our paws

Yeah, I fight with a smith and wesson

MUH dick, muh fugga
yea

Yea, you dont see my 3 otha niggas already behind u waiting fo u to arrive u think we aint heatin wit yo same laws? Yea, u fite wit ya S n W but you weak and u know u is. I bet i could steal you girl if ya had one.

>yea
haha you projecting with that. u know u mommy suck down on my throbbing cock n suck out all my jizz

Cmon boy, you rocks starting to tingle?

Yea dey is cause u a cuck to u own mommy haha

>he wants to talk shit but can't even swf

i.4cdn.org/f/Gangster Party Line.swf

> I’m a mutherfacker
Real talk

checkin dat shit. BIG nigga

What you aint got nothing u wanna say to me?

Scared little white boy.

> two replies
> both bunk
That got to you?

Yea nigga, just livin with you gets to me. You dont even wanna know this.

Fact is, u afraid of talkin shit n dats why you votin democrat so we dont come to you place for dinner

haha NOBODY aint got the balls to get real wit a nigga, so just proves u scared of a piece of plastic screen

weak white boy

Dis her where da white womyn are?

where da jq at

sheeeit

pussy ass white boy posing wit my flag. u so scared cause u know they arming us

Yo man, one day us Hommies are gonna put wite man in dis place.

Das racis. You are a fucka cracka.

What place you talking homeboi

Yea tell that lily white snocone heart whitey where it at.

yeah i said some shit, what?

nigga fuck you and your bone spurs.

They have to be the slaves now.

>itt op is lonely and needs company so he lashes out

nigga u severly retarded

YOU wanna talk some shit?

Man fuck you leaf devil. Dats all you can come with? Your brain must be frozen, maybe dats why da changs comin in and stealing your property aint it?

we gat jewish niggas

ooooh, some gangsta-style shit nigga comin in wit his line. Bitch, we formin teams for each house. dont forget where da term monkey come from either. gonna hide inside wit ya gun like a little girl haha

Dat pasty face tho

It's funny how you all talk shit but in real life you would all be cowering before me. Think you're tough and want to try and back it up. Just let me know and we can meet somewhere.

FUCK OUTTA HURR WHITEBOY

FO YO PASTY AS GITS ROCKED

i asked my father what to do in this sort of scenario when i was a young man. he said i should ignore the nigs because i shouldnt discuss things with people on food stamps and that your kind will go extinct because you just shoot each other and abort all your babies

i thought he was full of shit but at 7 times more likely to kill some one and the more recent planned parrenthood data he seems to have been correct

what did you learn from your father? oh wait your black you dont have one... ahahahahahahhahAHahaHAAhahahaHAhA a president and a MCU movie confirm the stereotype

Typical nigger talking shit but afraid to back it up. Where do you live bitch? I'll go there this week and we can settle this. Just let me know when and where you want to meet up bitch.

jewish niggas, Dawk niggaz, mystree niggas

You talkin some shit nigga? Lets hear it then.

hurr durr nigga, hiding behind a plastic screen nigga wanna talk some shit. little weak wh*te boi post yo spot.

Nah nigga u called me.