Kancolle anime was a disaster

>Kancolle anime was a disaster
>Bahamut anime was a disaster (twice)
>Granblue anime was a disaster
>FGO OVA was a disaster

Will idiots in charge of those franchises finally realize that fans want characters they love and not boring as shit repeats of crappy mobage main story with a shitty self insert lead?

>GBF
>FGO
>disasters
You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about

FGO anime got terrible reviews. So did GBF anime. It only sold because of game bonuses. Kancolle anime didn't sell terribly either but it's loathed by game fans.

Was Touken Ranbu also a disaster?

>muh pre-order bonuses

It's selling pretty bad.

We both know they all sold because of bonuses and not on the animations own merits.

Fucking Phantom Menace made money. Sales mean literal shit.

On average disc sales are 7% of revenue salesfag-kun.

Whats the other 93%? Plastic crap?

>Granblue anime was a disaster
You sounds upset it sold whatever shit show you liked

It made literally no $. They gave so much game shit with discs they lost money on them. Doesn't matter for Cygames since fuckers make 3b $ per year.

>FGO OVA was a disaster

This can be 100% chalked up to the fact that they chose the male MC to be the main character

Now before people rage "hurrr yurifag" at me, the fact remains that Gudako is infinitely more popular than Gudao in the F/GO fanbase.

>Kancolle anime was a disaster
Better than the game at least. Also who would expect anything from normalfag shit like either of those?

>They gave so many digital items they lost money
Literally what

Bahamut doesn't follow game story.

>implying Bahamut characters aren't loveable as hell

iirc hanamaru sold alright, katsugeki is flopping though.

If new Kat was a normal SSR in game shitloads of nips would whale for her. Yes, they lost money.

>Bahamut was a disaster
>but so was Granblue
I can't think of a consistent definition of disaster you could be using here.

>alright
It sold 17K.

>katsugeki is flopping though.
But second week of Vol. 1 numbers nearly doubled

>GBF was a disaster
says a bunch of idiots who never watched past the first two prescreened eps. GBF had solid animation throughout with several sakuga-caliber fights such as this one of the one that ends with Gran alley-ooping a Mary bomb into a clay golem's mouth. Then the show ended with Djeeta's yuri whale harem and everything was good.

It wasn't spectacular but it was way better than the source material of the game's first few islands could have indicated, imo. The anime literally ends before the first good island.

>whaling for a worse version of an already powercrept character in an element where the competition is much stronger

what are you, rank 30? stop talking.

Granblue was a fun adventure show
I dont play the "game" but im guessing people didnt like it because it didnt pander to them lol

>lol
Fuck off.

(laughs out loud)

I think in general players wanted to see more filler content with their waifu and less main story, which is fair but I don't really have a problem with the main story because Io is cute and Yukarin was half the show.

But there was plenty of fun content anyways so idk. I guess people just have to be salty over mobage.

I never played the game, and I hated the anime because it was bland. It was just a bunch of nice people being decent to each other. I never saw anything that made me have any sort of strong feeling one way or or the other besides the nice animation quality.

It was fucking terrible. Had like two good animation moments and that's it. Mary episode and DJ episode were the only fun ones.

And the fight you posted was shit. Good animation but garbage choreography. It was just Gran flying towards Tiamat while she kept missing him because reasons.

Dark Kat is perfect for teams running Vira.