How do I become the most powerful person?

How do I become the most powerful person?

apparently, being a straight white man is the height of privilege and power

You already know how. Most people know how, it isn't really very difficult: climb the social ladder, assert yourself, etcetera. The problem is that you're not sure that that's what you really want.

sacrifice babies

With the sweet release that only death can bring.

conquer the whole world

Lift, meditate and don't give a fuck.

nuke Earth from the moon leaving no survivors. you are officially the best at everything because it's just you left

make a lot of connections and stop wasting your time.
sometimes you have to sacrifice your uniqueness to fit in or infiltrate social circles.

>have lots of money
>run for president
>talk shit about what people don't like and play with their nostalgia
>say a lot of stupid shit to get media coverage for free
>get some secret info about your opponents from another country with a good intelligence service in exchange for some classified info (probably)
>win the election
There you go. p.s. dont tell anyone this super secret plan, ok?

Wait for it to happen, user. The moment is there, ready for you, but are you ready for it?

I hope she keeps it full other places too.

If I knew that do you think I would tell you Sup Forums?

What, in the Podesta emails, lost Hillary the election, specifically?

Look at these niggas, talkin shit as if they knew what they're talking about, why aren't you 2 cucks climbing that social ladder?

I don't see how my comment relates to Hillary Clinton or the US 2016 presidential election.

Shit, I thought it said "lash scar" like bitch got whipped. Damn shame bitch like that deserves a good lashing

Magic voodoo rituals, obviously.

Don't you have a human sacrifice to cut the heart out of or something?

Don't be obtuse.

These two things together.

No, Mexicans stopped doing that shit around 495 years ago. I find it interesting that you 2 cucks are talking about becoming the most powerful person by climbing some social ladder, can you elaborate on that? How to do it and how will that help you become the most powerful person in the world?

Please tell me how my comment relates to HRC? Cause I don't see how it does.

>No, Mexicans stopped doing that shit around 495 years ago
I have a couple .webm's you should check out

I mean as a tradition, people don't do that shit. You didn't elaborate on your answer about becoming the most powerful person in the world, can you do that, please?

>have lots of money
>run for president
>talk shit about what people don't like and play with their nostalgia
>say a lot of stupid shit to get media coverage for free
>get some secret info about your opponents from another country with a good intelligence service in exchange for some classified info (probably)
>win the election

Think hard now.

I still don't see any relation with HRC.

>She doesn't have lots of money
>She did run for president, though.
>She didn't play with people's nostalgia?
>She didnt' say any stupid shit to get media coverage for free
>She didn't get any info about her opponents in exchange of classified info
>She didn't win the election.

how else than using social connections are you going to become the most powerful man.

Some people have become the most powerful just by being born. Do you really think Trump became the (argubelay) most powerful man in the world by having social connections? and even if he did, social connections weren't everything he needed to 'climb' in order to get where he is, the same for Putin and Obama and Bush and the Pope, etc.

Set everything on fire.

To start read The Prince and 48 Rules of Power. Also read greek philosophy type stuff like Plato or Aristotle

Aren't you late for a siesta with your el hombres?

You must leave this place and never return.

>Be a woman
>Suck the dick of the most powerful person
>Become the most powerful person
>Don't have a dick so lose power immediately
>later, rinse, repeat