Boku no Hero Academia

Will Mirio stay a part of Izuku's life if he lives past this arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggS9rXS_1ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best

that is a big IF

I say we'll likely enter interclass/interschool training arc so the Big 3's role will be minimal, save for him being Izuku's senior-mentor. After that, the kids are moving up to second year and the Big 3 will graduate and go pro, making their role in school even more minimal

That is, until the kids starts doing real hero work with their licenses so they'll get to interact with more Pros. This is where things like Iida's family hero agency, Endeba, and the big 3 can play a larger role

>left the group 10 minutes ago to go alone
>still not back
>not even a call that he saved Eri
Mirio is dead as fuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggS9rXS_1ys
Reminder

Cute but holy shit Momo is such an autist
I love her

If he survives, and he still has his quirk, he'll be a reoccurring part of the story. I do wonder if he'll still work for Nighteye once he graduates though. If he does, the he'll definitely be around just because of the All Might connection.

literally every character in class A is an autist

Autism and autism go together

Jirou, Sero, Satou, and Ojiro are pretty normal. Mina and Hagakure are too, they're just idiots.

>Birb is the only kid who doesn't give a shit about sitting next to *that* explosive autistic kid in your class
Why is Birb so based?

I want to kidnap and gang rape him over the span of a month, when people are losing hope. At this point send a clip of it to Mirio to come alone to a certain area or he will be killed. When he arrives in the hopes to save him he finds Amajki rotting, cum filled corpse with a projection of the events on a screen Amajiki!!

You know what that's not bad. I'd fap to a doujin of that.

He will marry Ochako when no one else would saving her from suicide , thus getting extra hero points.

Is My Hero a reconstruction of Dragon Ball?

Goku = All Might
Gohan = Deku
Chichi = Inko
Vegeta = Bakugou
Trunks = Todo
Yamcha = Kaminari
Videl = Ochako
Oolong = Grape
Kame = Gran Torino
Piccolo = Eraserhead

no

You're back in form Amajikifag.

No, stop it

How do I become as strong as All Might if I'm so weak I can't even lift the barbell?

So I think the End of Terms exam for the Heroics department is pretty much the same for both Class 1-A and Class 1-B. Aside from Eraserhead, the other examiners are not homeroom teachers. Instead, it will be Blood King for Class 1-B.

We also know that only Monoma failed the exams.

That being said, who do you think matched up against All Might and won?

For the Midnight test, I bet it was Manga who won against her because he has no nose to smell the sleeping gas.

Go live in Texas for a year

No one gives a shit user. Excepted Jirou maybe because he is loud and she has sensible ears. Your chuuni bird is nothing special.

You are really, really, really retard.

>All Might wasting his few minutes in hero mode fighting 1-B shitters

doubt it

>Your chuuni bird is nothing special.
How can you be so wrong?

Is Texas filled with buff people?

yes

Share and r8 your favorite /bnha/s that you never get to post because of reasons

Nothing
Special

No, he'll go back to being the Vault-Tec mascot

no, it's filled with fat people

I think Monoma is perfect

>dark shadow crying
This hurts me.

Tetsux4 is cute

>Kame = Gran Torino

>Gran Torino enrolls as teacher at academy and starts harassing female students

who's on the bottom right

Curator

this is fucking gay

Stop bullying!

These two are extra special though.

>158
Fucking manlet

Top 5 costume in class A

Autists should stay with autists.

>bottom right
I mean, Volcano

Careful, the last time we posted that chart, an user admitted he was shorter than the bird

Asshurt grape

I can see Mirio dying to save Eri because he's a little bitch and still feels guilty about letting her go when he was with Deku and pass it off as a bravado hero act when it would be stupidity at it's finest.

>as strong as All Might

Get a roid stack and call it "all for one", when you get off the roid stack however you lose all your gains and became a scrawny little bitch (like All Might gets when off the all for one).

The only true natural in the show is Endeavour.

I wanna punch cute hero boys in their stomachs and make them puke out their cute boy juices!

How is any real person supposed to get Endeavor's thighs naturally?

> HomerSimpsonman
>Top 5

No

Post more

doh

By lighting you facial hair on fire.

Don't bother with the natural way, use steroids if you want thighs like that.

>thighs

Squats all day everyday.

A nice family

Everything about him screams "Kamina", he would overshadow deku if left alive, he must die.

He won't die and he is in his third year. He will be less relevant soon.

What happens if Suneater eats cum? This is important.

You're out of shape, that sentence doesn't even properly flow into ending with Amajiki's name

Overhaul is going to get destroyed by the power of friendship.

>literally only lost because the conditions of the tournament gimped him hard

This guy's thighs are so swole the bike started to fly and run away

Nth for Directum
Drawfag please deliver

Kamina was an asshole who didn't help Simon in the slightest and lived only for his own shortsighted self-aggrandizement.
Mirio is a respectable senpai who helped him get into Sir's good graces and feels guilty for not saving someone.
Get fucked Kaminafags.

shouji is a good dude

So you just gonna run away?

>the conditions of the tournament gimped him hard
>Birbfags believe this
An elite hero is supposed to work to do well in any situation. Even wihout the light weakness I don't believe he would have won against Baku and Todo. He was counting too much on Dark Shadow only.

Imagine, if you will
Bakugou paying Toga to not only look like Ochako, but also act like he's cucking Deku.

This. I love the bird, but he needs to get swole or have a tool or something so he can be a one bird tag-team.

So, you say run?

The thing is that once Tokoyami sorts out his weaknesses he'll bitch slap pretty much anyone but Todo and Deku or a hard counter like quirk erasure or some other bullshit.
In fact Bakugou isn't really powerful quirk-wise. He only has mobility or power. His quirk seems great at first (splosions) but isn't a sleeper monster quirk like Mirio or Best Jeanist.

>The thing is that once Tokoyami sorts out his weaknesses he'll bitch slap pretty much anyone but Todo and Deku or a hard counter like quirk erasure or some other bullshit.
You are delusional Birbfag.

Bakugou does have a powerhouse quirk, but he sorta reached his max power at the moment. He'll get more powerful, but he's closer to his ceiling than Deku or Todo.

Kendou lookin lkke a man her e.

Momo will rape him next time with flashbangs

>Horikoshi says quirks can get stronger and get update
>Uses Mirio to say they should explore the limits of their quirks
>People like Suneater unlocked other skills
>Anons think any if the students are close to their ceiling when they are 3rd years

There will be a massive power creep for everyone.

No because deku doesn't job

He jobbed against Kacchan

Hey this pic is pretty Co....
>2 oc
Never mind

>that feel when left out of every doujin because birdhead
Beining birb is suffering

Yeah you better run and get me bandage.

Assuming he fights her. Outside of the main 3, I'd like the future tournament to be more diverse in the match-ups. Kirishima vs Deku is a fight that I just want to see because of the slugfest. Something weird along those lines.

I should clarify that he's closer to his max power than Deku is to his at least. A 3% jump in Full Cowl was a lot, so 100% should be insane.

This is awful. Stop.

I don't think he can do anything about his weakness. He needs to make himself stronger and not rely solely on Dark Shadow.

It would be great if the projection had him moaning out to Mirio for help as he watches in guilt.
Thanks I try.
Sometimes I don't always do that, it depends on if I feel it matters in that particular situation.

Bakugou is limited by a very simple factor: sweat production.
His quirk is pretty straightforward, produce explosive material and ignite it with his hands.
At best he can stockpile the explosive sweat, but really how different is that from just carrying around a bazooka or grenade launcher?

Bakugou will literally need asspull tier upgrades to get much stronger compared to many others.
If he gets a sidekick who is able to create darkness and learns to control Dark Shadow better he'd be set.

>I should clarify that he's closer to his max power than Deku is to his at least
It's the reverse actually. Deku is closer to his max power compared to everyone, but his body can't take it. He needs a stronger body and his strength will increase, it's not his quirk which needs to mature. All the other students's quirks have not matured yet.

The very reason we have a big question mark to Deku's power is that he can't control it yet. When he uses it beyond a certain point his body just breaks. 100% might just be what he calls fucking his body up, there's no guarantee that's the actual upper limit.
It's going to be relatively straightforward for him to increase his power potential.

He may gain anything from extra virility to growing vaginas and dicks all over his body to even just able to create cum from any body part. I think it partly depends on if his quirk requires a specific gender which may allow him to create an egg to impregnate himself as I would doubt he would need to eat an actually female for that.

>0% might just be what he calls fucking his body up, there's no guarantee that's the actual upper limit.
100% is the full power. But with a better body, his muscles are stronger, so are his attacks. OfA reaches a limits and gets stronger when it's passed on. If Deku passes it to someone else later, his 100% will have the power Deku had when his muscles could take it.

Wew