Only true intellectuals can appreciate the deep and philosophical nature of Hunter x Hunter

Only true intellectuals can appreciate the deep and philosophical nature of Hunter x Hunter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmW4dB7BaBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. falseflagging BNHAfag

It's true. Only people will the IQ over 150+ can truly appreciate it

>Implying
Hunterfags has been one of the most obnoxious fanbase here before Herofags became a thing

Yea man I'm the same. I just finished watching like 3 youtube videos telling me how deep the series truly is. Us intellectuals are far superior to everyone else here on Sup Forums. Fucking saged fagoo

>the most generic story with the most generic characters possible
>violent things happen
>all of a sudden that makes it DEEP

I will never undestand hxhfags

O

MY

they think shock value makes something intellectual

RUBBER

So what does it question? Or is it toodeep4u for me?

NEN

humanity

Main character is a spiky haired shonen protagonist who powers up with aura and shoots energy balls, has energy fist attack and energy blade. People say he's deep because he got mad at the villain for "killing" his friend (even naruto and goku did this) and he apparently sacrificed a lot for it. But gets healed the next arc anyways.

Nen system has a lot of explanations but never fully utilized in battles. So all those explanations didn't really mean much because of how simple the actual fights are.

Kurapika is a simple, straightforward character driven by revenge. Leorio is not even fleshed out.

Killua has a lot of character growth and has a lot of personality. Best character but this manga/show is still overrated garbage. It's a 6/10 at most but newfags think it's amazing because reddit told them it is.

Patriciants

After reading HxH having a look at the threads I assume that how this went is that it's really good series, but because of some kids claiming it to be some masterpiece and thinking it'll make them appear cooler and more mature, bunch of other kids started claiming it's shit to appear cooler and more mature. Is it correct?

Basically

This. Only educated intellectuals will understand the superb symbolism this masterpiece has to offer.

>Gon
>hates killing
>best friend is an assassin
>other friend will also kill because "Muh revenge"
>will work with the murder clown

Really fires up those neurons.

lmao

Nah, it's just an average shonen with a deluded fanbase

>t. kid trying to appear cool and mature

I'm stupid as shit but I loved it

Chimera Ant is good, also Togashi dicksuckers and puristfags will get mad but 1999 anime is better than the manga and the original content improved the material.

Only true intellectuals can appreciate the deep and philosophical nature of Hunter x Hunter 1999.
FTFY

don't think i'll ever understand why you subhumans are so compelled to troll this series, sorry people think hxh is better than whatever 6/10 series you guzzle over

very rude sage

Why you doing this?

All 5 of them

What anime/manga do you consider good?

Gons morality and sense of right and wrong is a theme explored in hxh

If you're gonna shit talk, at least make it something that makes sense

Gon has the morality of a dog

That's the point. He's not your typical pinnacle of moral beliefs character.

He's shown to be self-serving and thinks very closely to that of a child, because he's a child.

I'm reading the manga. I'm at the part just after Hisoka fights the double guy in the tower tournament. Does it get better?

Yes it does. Your just entering one of the best arcs (yorkshin arc).
In my opinion it only gets better from where your reading.

thanks buddy that's given me some motivation to keep reading. its been kind of neat so far but nothing mindblowing

6/10 is a good rating.

It's practically unplayable garbage in terms of videogames

"good" in the sense that it's barely better than average? then yes

what i said doesn't contradict your post at all, in fact calling someone's favorite anime decent but ultimately still mediocre is far a more scathing insult as it implies there was at least effort put into the series and that effort bore very little fruit

what is even the point of your post? to prove how smart you are by stating the "everything under 7/10 garbage" scale most people use is metrically incorrect, even though that's not what i said? fuck off lol

>being this much of a butthurt hxhfag

except that post wasn't about hxh at all, it was about him being an annoying teenager which was evident from just those 5 words he typed up with his ugly autistic fingers

actually gintama is a more intellectual shonen

Why does Hisoka kills people?

because he is a clown, they are evil per default.

Is Hunter x Hunter a poor man's JoJo?

Which is why HxH threads are filled with retards who don't know how Nen works - they're chrollofags = auitomatic sub 100 IQs.

He's a twist on Goku, in that he seeks stronger opponents, yet if they lack the potential for growth, they die. People are only now seeing this when it's been a main trait for Goku to simply train and seek stronger opponents to test himself. Funny how much damage an inaccurate dub can do.

Goku is the exact same way and everyone gives him shit for that

Because DB is poorly written. It's never meaningfully explored, the similarities are superficial at best

youtube.com/watch?v=JmW4dB7BaBg

Maybe if you only saw the shit american dub

HxH invented nothing

In a directional and artistic point of view, the 1999 version I'd say is superior. Sometimes, I feel like the 2011 version is a soulless adaptation.

That didn't really bite goku in any way, he benefited from it, he gained an ally and someone to help protect the planet.

Nobody said that it did. Fact is the moral ambiguity of Goku is never explored, it's only brought up in regards to his hard-on to fighting strong characters. And even then, everything works out in the end.

Goku is an unintentional sociopath. Dragonball is really awfully written.

I'm a mangafag, and I don't disagree. 1999 was damn good. I get a lot of mid-late 90's vibes from it. You can tell there was care put into it, and the fillers don't even feel out of place or a slog. Like you said, it even expanded on the characters and made you care about them. 1999 even treated Leorio like an equal all the way to Greed Island. If not for Togashi's health issues, we could have gotten CA by the same group.