My extreme Islamic Sadi friend is going to come over and watch a movie with me soon...

My extreme Islamic Sadi friend is going to come over and watch a movie with me soon. Any good movies with femist morals taught in them? This girl straight up asked me what my “mom did wrong” when I told her the reason I don’t see my dad anymore was because he beat her and us kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xog-9F6WH8g
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

>My extreme Islamic Sadi friend is going to come over and watch a movie with me soon. Any good movies with femist morals taught in them? This girl straight up asked me what my “mom did wrong” when I told her the reason I don’t see my dad anymore was because he beat her and us kids.
Sounds like you are the cuck in this case, if anything the girl sounds like prime trad material and the fact her family lets her spend time with you alone gives you a significant chance

The only reason she’s allowed to hang out with me is because I’m also a woman you brainlet.
She’s literally living in the US and is living like a Sadi girl, she’s not allowed to drive or be without her father and thinks extremely gross things about non-muslims, Jews especially, women and lgbt. She thinks it’s okay for a man to beat women which makes me think she’s been beat before by the way she talks about it. Her dad calls her and me bitches and tells me to shit up for literally no reason, I’ll be giving him directions to a place he’s going amd he’ll say “shut up, don’t be a bitch now”. He knows full well whar he’s saying, he came here to learn English.

>She’s literally living in the US and is living like a Sadi girl, she’s not allowed to drive or be without her father and thinks extremely gross things about non-muslims, Jews especially, women and lgbt. She thinks it’s okay for a man to beat women which makes me think she’s been beat before by the way she talks about it. Her dad calls her and me bitches and tells me to shit up for literally no reason, I’ll be giving him directions to a place he’s going amd he’ll say “shut up, don’t be a bitch now”. He knows full well whar he’s saying, he came here to learn English.
Kek, and the problem is?
Sounds like a decent father

Not all beatings as punishment are unacceptable. I was a male and regularly got hit with a belt by both my mother and father, not that i always thought it was justified but i still have a decent relationship with them today and DESU i see a lot of societal failures as a result of lack of discipline physical or otherwise and also results in many women thinking men having any type of attitude they disagree with is abusive.

>he beat her and us kids.
Not hard enough.

>>goyems louder

Here
youtu.be/xog-9F6WH8g

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

oh hey look another shill thread trying to pretend muslims and pol are good for eachother.

fuck off.

Fuck off if you think this is fake Max

Sounds like your parents are shit if they let you be around this girl and her father, I mean you already said your dad beat you and your mom but doesn't your mom mind you spending time with those people?

>Any good movies with femist morals taught in them?
Fucking based! You show that muzzie

My Ma doesn’t know he treats us like this. I met this friend in highschool and was her only friend (even though I’m in a super “leftist” place. All the kids would bash about “Islamaphobia” and then completely ignore real muslims because WOH WOKE DUDE). I care for her, not for her father.

and if this goes like you plan, you instill some new age liberal female values into her... what then? How do you think her Father will react when he finds out you've been filling her head with what is in his eyes dangerous nonsense that will destroy his family? Are you even thinking? Why are you fraternizing with this woman? Are you defective?

>Are you defective?
>Raised by a single mother
It should be obvious at this point

The fuck is a Sadi? It's called SAUDI Arabia, you dumb roast.

Does exposing child abusers on the internet through an anonymous discord group count?

>child abusers
physical discipline that not even the state will consider an issue and verbal insults are not real "abuse" and claiming so just perpetuates the SJW mentality

>Philosphy professor, so user you are a feminist?
>No I'm egalitarian.
>So that means you are a feminist.
>No.
>Yes, it does user, equality is feminism

You dont have to guess his last name

>putrid satanic whore wants to corrupt a young naive girl with some semblance of dignity and modesty

you deserve death

I helped take down a male doctor who posted himself suffocated his children patients on a gore sight. Stop being so extra.

(((INDEED)))

>fucking with a saudi's daughter

you're itching for an honor killing aren't you?

>poison his daughter with feminist trash

>you and her both get honor killed by him or one of his sons

enjoy your decapitation

>I helped take down a male doctor who posted himself suffocated his children patients on a gore sight. Stop being so extra.
Shit_that_didnt_happen.jpg

Learn grammar and stop typing like a ghetto nigger

Yeah, you really should give up user, also call her father out if you want.

>nagging at a man, backseat driving
>get told not to be a bitch
So... what’s the problem?

>he beat her and us kids.
>I’m also a woman you brainlet.
did your daddy give you his cummies too?

DOES IT HAVE A BURG OR STEIN IN THERE SOMEWHERE

She lives in the US and is going to college, if she’s smart she has a chance to escape it
Lol okay
I’m afraid he’ll hit me. They’re allowed to hit women “under reason”.
Thank goodness no

>discord
get off the internet

I've been lurking until now, I'm highly upset with this thread, and I can't tell if I'm being trolled.
OP, I'm telling you right now you have absolutely less than zero chance of redpilling (or in your case birth control pilling) this woman. Our cultures do not mix and she hates the west just as much as her dad, and that will never change because of how Islam works.
You need to stop associating yourself with her and report any suspicious activity of her or her family members to the police.
Even if you like her, staying around her will definitely mean trouble and you will be dragged into it if you don't leave this situation now.

I know this has some truth in it but she’s young, only 17, I think she still has a chance. I swear to you I’m not trolling. I want her to be happy and live a better life.

send bobs and vagene, whore

Ask nicely