Bleaching doesnt wor-

>bleaching doesnt wor-

woah...

That nigger is a bleached mutt to begin with.

Kid still has nigger features

o wow thT HAS REALLY FIRED MY NEUTRON user

>octaroons
>white

dont respond to shill threads

1 drop rule

s a ge

that kid will be a formidable crypto-creatura

still looks black.

>it's not possible to blea-

maybe some of the really really ugly huwite skins i see a really octoroon coons.

really got me thinkin op

either your both coal burning faggots or your the nig in the pic. who cares are "bleaching" when aids is a thing

Must resist

>bleaching doesnt wor-

>Too genetically distant to donate bone marrow
No thanks.

It works

Of course bleaching works. People have known this ever since Ham was created. Just look at this painting showing Ham's redemption: Black grammy. Mulatto mommie. Chad white daddy. Almost-white kid. Note how happy they all are due to the bleaching effect, just like OP's real-life photo

Would bleach further

she's beautiful.

Bleaching works after what, five generations?

Never mix with niggers. Period.

Is there a link to that? seems hilarious.

>nigger nose

>nigger nose

Imagine if she was pure white..

top kek

that kid will grow up identifying as black, voting for open borders and unlimited immigration from Africa

except when it is convenient to say "as a white male, ..."

This is her whitest angle

she has her fathers nose...

Britanny was a bitch to roosh. I don't like her anymore, she is bitchy.

whites bleach a black, get a north Indian punjabi. what a surprise.

LA GOBLINA

This bitch clearly has fetal alcohol syndrome. Her mother should have just aborted instead of trying to drink the baby away.

As a white male, I specifically date mixed black girls

ask me anything

shes pretty cute and probably happier than 98% of Sup Forums will ever be

bleaching creates anti-social justice warrior offspr-

whoa...

>recessive genes

faggot

is there already a whited.com if not /pol should make

would bleach till there's no tomorrow.

>lack of black and mixed race donors

One drop rule applies.

Any nigger in you at all and you reject white marrow.

Found the abo

>BLACK BRITISH

god damn, that must be a $8 cab fare from one eye to the other

black is beautiful

Ugly as shit

food for thought for the driller crowd:

the two best looking women in the thread are not of mixed origins.

although dear lord, not this one

I'm east asian

she actually looks really denisovan rather than african, paper bag her face then go to town I say.

Lel, they have white features. They are mixed.

Beauty basically exists on a scale from Abbo/Sub-Saharan African to pure whiteness. Every culture in the world acknowledges this. Part of why they hate us so much is that we're genetically hotter then everyone else. The only reason the girl in that picture was OK was about 3 generations of bleaching already having happened. But full whiteness would be better.

It works, but you have to drink a lot of it.

The girl is already a mutt to begin with.

Is there a scientific reason as to why kids of bfwm couples come out more white than wfbm couples? It’s just anecdotal, and logically I can’t think of why it would work out that way genetically, but I’ve always known this to be the case.

>if a black woman has refined features they are "white"

FYI younglets, black mixed kids always look whiter before they hit puberty. No BS this is a real thing check it out.

You will notice this as you get older and gain experience in the ways of the world. In 15 years you'll see this kid in a police photo and the word "white" will never cross your mind.

>they have white features.
>good features are white features
you're real dumb for a german

Hello mutt , you can't tell that child looks weird?

Would bleach.

theres like a mile between this bitches eyes wtf is wrong with her

/thread

Wrong all historically established races can produce pure examples that are objectively beautiful, except maybe abos.

Things get funky when the lesser examples start mixing and matching their bad features.

wide nose = deal breaker. It's literally the worst physical feature nonwhites have imo

isn't she an abbo?

is austria still 95% white?

The kid is going to become a mutant when it gets older, kinda like how brown haired people had blonde hair when they were toddlers.

lol no 30 percent of us are of non anglo stock.

Yes, and it's not a mixed shithole unlike the South of course where most whites are part-nigger.

>Wrong all historically established races can produce pure examples that are objectively beautiful, except maybe abos.

Jesus Christ literally this. What the fuck is up with abbos? I've seen beautiful women from literally every race imaginable EXCEPT people of aboriginal descent. It's so fucking weird

>MUH BONE MARROW
Extreme treatments for cancer is the only thing you faggots come up with when you try to prove race mixing is bad. Maybe having a genetic predisposition towards cancer is the problem.

she is mainly scandanavian so thats prolly why

>tfw ywn have Venti-ET give you a blowjob whilst probing your prostate with her magic glow finger

im talking about the other aus

She still looks ugly, if her mother was white she would've ended up better.

There's more reasons, but then again mutts are dumb as fuck.

23andme was proven to be lying about their genetic testing to fuck with people.

The only good thing about Venti is her tits, her face looks the bastard spawn of Hulk Hogan and ET.

i did 23 and me and i have no nigger dna or jew dna.

Low iq and facial asymmmetry resulting in AY LMAOS like are also reasons why racemixing is bad

Like what fucktard

gib milk

Bleaching does work, the problem is there are more of them than there are of us. They also breed faster. You want to effectively bleach? Make a strong, secure white ethnostate, no non whites allowed, ever, and send surplus males to dark countries and pay them to impregnate the locals. Never, ever compromise the homeland or you lose your genetic base, and get overrun.

We're pretty fine, m8

Worst they have is Turks, and they're pretty well integrated by Muslim standards.

Make sure your kids have the same thing, I'd recommend Slavs as they're the best alternative to white women these days.

3abbo5me

Asians usually say "ugly asian girls fuck white men". Have you considered that humans are simply so seperated genetically and culturally that features that are unusual among african and asian women are considered attractive by caucasians due to the similarity to the caucasian norm?

this couple seems like they were meant to havve kids, that women has odd features like he does

look at this little bitch, angry because la creatura was mean to his prized arabian manlet. imagine being this fucking lost in reality

we

can

save

them