What's the best manga you guys have read? Pic related

What's the best manga you guys have read? Pic related.

This is obscure enough that I doubt it's bait, but bad enough that I can't be sure. Have you read the original book? Have you read almost any other Furuya manga? Because this is pretty shit considered to either of those things.

>muh depression and suicide cause I'm a small dicked jap

Atleast it's realistic, wasn't ito juni doing a manga of it too?

this tb.h

I did read the original book. Didn't like it as much. I guess it was down to the writing style. Still respect it a hell of a lot though.
Well, the character wasn't glorified or stated to be anything more than pathetic. The manga never tried to make readers sympathise with him, it was just telling the story.

I think he is supposed to start in fall.

I've only read Uzumaki, but I'm looking forward to his take on the series. The body horror stuff could lend itself well to depicting the deterioration of mental health.

Angel Densetsu

Just read a synopsis and it sounds interesting. Might have to give it a read at some point.

you say that as if being an american is any better than being a jap. it isn't.

It's my tradition to re-read once every year. It's the funniest series ever made in my opinion.

ending is meh, pic relatedis the best part of the manga

I love the ending a lot, actually.

Strongest Man Kurosawa is the only manga that's made me cry like a bitch. It's also the best one I've read, Fukumoto really is a god.

Reading is for faggots

the nhk manga isn't very good compared to the LN

I prefer manga to novel and anime since I enjoyed its version of Misaki is by far the most entertaining. Each version has its flaws and strengths.

Personally I think Usamaru Furuya's version of NS is the worst thing he's ever made.
>literally self-inserts himself into the story
>skips half of the information of Yozo's childhood, which explains why he acts the way he does
>changes crippled widow pharmacist into some no-name nignog that gets Yozo addicted to speed

Devilman.

I don't personally mind the self insertion, and I actually like the random drug dealer more than the crippled pharmacist.
I would've liked to have seen more of his childhood though, but honestly I don't think it was entirely necessary. Some people are just sociopaths, simple as that.

Unironically prision school.

I mean it's certainly a bold choice.

Didn't read all that much manga series (less that 20) but this is best thing I've ever read.

Maybe dorohedoro. It's just really interesting and defies expectations constantly. Teppu was fantastic as well. High Score girl is adorable.

I guess I'm indecisive when it comes to choosing a favourite.

It started a few months ago.

>Didn't read all that much manga series (less that 20)
Would you post in anime threads if you'd seen fewer than 20 anime?

I'm definitely going to get round to Dorohedoro. It looks pretty nuts.

>Would you post in anime threads if you'd seen fewer than 20 anime?
This guy can still have a favourite series, which is what I asked with my original post.

And someone who's seen

Most of the shit I've seen on here is loli related garbage. I wouldn't take Sup Forums too seriously.

we're all just pieces of flesh stuck on this spinning rock in the middle of a void anyways, so I'm just gonna myself while I can, I guess.

>I'm just gonna myself while I can, I guess

meant to say enjoy myself, whoops.

Kurosawa is pretty based yeah.

You asked and I answered, op is a fucking cunt

Vagabond got me hooked a few chapters in. Shame it's discontinued.

the fact that people do not suddenly magically become cute girls IRL is proof that a loving god does not exist

Why am I a cunt?

Meant other guy, my bad

Slam dunk and Aria
Vagabond, 3-gatsu and Eden comes closer