What happened to them? They went downhill after 2014

What happened to them? They went downhill after 2014

And then uphill after they made New Game and Umaru

Too much moeshit/yurishit

Their manga adaptions are some of the best of the respective season, which comprise 90% of their productions in the past couple years.

Why are you watching anime?

It's not the genre that's the problem, it's the quality within the genre. GJ-bu/Love Lab/first two YRYR seasons were great, GabDrop/Umaru less so. I like New Game though, with the second season being superior to the first.

Are you implying anime exists of moeshit and yurishit

only exists*

What the fuck are you talking about? They are making both AotS's this season, and have continued to make some top tier shows.

What?

New Game.
Gab Droppu.
Sansha Sanyou.

They have risen to god tier with such ease.

>Gab Drop

The only good show on that list is Sansha Sanyou.

New Game is mediocre and Gabriel Dropout was terrible.

>doing a normal het card game adaptation cause the pay is good
>it does mediocre so they let doga koba do what they want in a new season
>they do a moe SOL and fuck off with the old season

BASED

fpbp

Their first mistake was not making Mikakunin S2

It's the Prisma Illya of Luck & Logic, and I love it for that reason. It is hilarious how some shameless tie ins can come out so good, but I shouldn't be surprised after we get shows like Ange Vierge and Frame Arm Girls.

It was sad to see them not announce Mikakunin or Sansha Sanyou S2. Instead we got second seasons for New Game, Umaru, and even fucking Luck & Logic and MoguMogu MunyaMunya. Not that I am complaining, all those shows are great, but I still want to see Mikakunin S2 in my lifetime.

>Sansha Sanyou.
>good
Their recent shows have been fine though.

They're fucking awful hacks that refuse to announce Imouto-bu. I'm 100% sure they're waiting for a shit season so they can announce it then and rake in heavy cash. Mark my words, these money-starved hacks need to be brought to justice so I can watch my cute anime.

Sansha Sanyou was full on garbage.

Does using a tripcode lower your intelligence?

Is Gab drop shit ?

More like thoroughly mediocre. You get tired of the same repeated jokes eventually, without much else to prop it up. That may be more of the source material's fault than Dogakobo's, but it's not as if an effort was made to make it more interesting. Still better than Maid Dragon I suppose.