Why can Japan not into 4K?

Why can Japan not into 4K?

Because 4k is a meme just like 3d TVs. Not worth it just yet.

>implying

It's fucking great right now, though. Not for anime as much, but I'm enjoying my 4k 55" screen.

yeah, but why would I need a 4k tv when most of the stuff I watch is on the laptop, and that resolution is not needed there, and that resolution in general is not that good for anime, since it doesn't correct the QUALITY, it would make it more obvious if anything

>laptop
Have you thought about not being a stream/mobilefaggot?

Because the human eye cannot see more than 30 fps.

I don't stream you faggot, I like the freedom of a laptop and having a PC and a laptop is redundant and a waste of money

Most nips still have 30 inch CRT TVs.

Laptops are not PCs, they may run the same software but not nearly the same thing. Stop being a poorfag.

What is native resolution of Keit-ai?

I compared a (non 3d) 4k and a (non 3d) full hd TV side by side. From a distance that was still too near for my taste both pictures looked the same.

Japanese companies significantly contributed to 4K technology and standards.

Anime has not enough detail to warrant 4K. Even 3DPD is rarely native 4K.

They do.
Japanese live-action films are released in 4K Bluray.
Got my 4K copy of Shin Godzilla right here.

It varies, even the same person can see more or less depending on a lot of factors. 30 Hz refresh rate is fucking painful to watch, 60 Hz is barely okay for desktop use.

3DPD get out of my Sup Forums. Ree.

he's meming, user-kun.
In the first place, the human eye does not work like that at all. The human eye has no concept of frames. You could flash a light at 1/10000000sec and still see it.

>on average a laptop is more expensive than a PC, you can even make a PC with spare parts
>somehow because I prefer laptops I'm a poorfag
don't be retarded, you're the kind of people who have 2 cars when you only need 1 and wonder why your insurance expense is too high, I just don't waste my money on unnecessary stuff

I have exactly zero cars. Laptops are fucking toys that break when you accidentally drop them. PC's are actual tools for serious use.

then I'm good, because I only use it for entertainment, like watching animu, so it being a proper tool is irrelevant to me
>break easy if you let it fall
it's not my fault that you're a careless gorilla

Another user here. At least in Switzerland you can have 2 cars and buy insurance for 1 car, the more expensive one, but you only get one set of number plates, so the cars can't be used at the same time.

Switzerland has cars? I thought it was all mountains.

>4K for anime

Why spend money to make it look good when you can just gotta pump out tons of 720p then upscale it and make millions

The more mountains you have, the more you'll want a car.
The towns are small and divided by long stretches of difficult terrain. Using a bicycle to get everywhere gets old fast, what with all the ups and downs.

Most anime is made at a resolution greater than 720p nowadays.

Trains? Cable cars?

A small settlement doesn't warrant a good public connection to everywhere. You're lucky if the bus goes through every few hours.

Actually cars are useful in the country but in the cities they are slow, also at least in Basel parking space in the city centre is very expensive. It makes more sense to use trams/buses / bicycles.

That actually sounds NNB-level comfy.

>Switzerland is IRL Sakura Quest