Did anyone even watch this?

Did anyone even watch this?

everyone watched it.

Then moved on to vastly superior manga when they realized that the show won't adapt even quarter of the plot + was ruined by that fucking dog.

Lots of people. Are you stupid?

Yes, it was fairly popular.

I feel like manga threads kind of died off after the anime though.

Unfortunately, yes.

I did.
>that first episode

The anime is better than the manga.

Manga started sucking when the anime started. It killed the hype, especially with the anime adaptation being shit.
They should never have left the school.

>get told to watch it
>look it up
>accidentally spoil the twist
I mean, I guess it's my fault, but at the same time, a disclaimer of "don't look up anything about it before watching" would have been appreciated.

Kept up with the anime
RIP puppers and sensei

Some did, only to realize that it was a pretty bad adaptation.

Yea and was disappointed. I came in hoping for a lot of fun zombie stuff and was met with the pink tard being more useless than in the manga.

Knowing that you shouldn't look up anything about it beforehand will still tell you "expect something; shit's not just a SoL".

The only good thing about the adaption is the OP.

DIE SUKI

The manga used to be super poplar here.

The secondhand gook translations surely didn't help.

It was a shit adaptation. The show clearly tried to be a CGDCT set in the zombie apocalypse, rather than a zombie apocalypse show with cute girls as its main characters. Shit mostly goes how you'd expect if there weren't zombies outside. The hipster faggots on youtube ate it up though.

The current manga translation is pretty fucking shit and unintelligible at best. The show itself was fine, it's got some strange differences compared to the manga for whatever reason like the helicopter. I'd recommend watching it and then moving on to the vastly superior manga.
Then realizing the translations are as shit as I told you and start learning Japanese so you can read it.
After you've obtained a decent life skill you can potentially make money with it. You'll thank me eventually user.
Everyone does.

The threads were mainly anons expressing their disappointment and Guracho posting.

End of hiatus when? College arc was shit.

Dude my dick was fucking red after I fapped so much to the episode where they have like a sleepover or some shit. Brown titcow is delicious.

I want her to give me her milkies.

God that bear is so fucking sexy

I want her to sit on my face

>is

AYAYA

For all the shit the show rightfully gets, the threads were actually pretty fun and had a decent amount of OC.

Unfortunately I did watch it, although I skipped through a lot of episodes because it was really boring. It wasn't funny, it wasn't creepy, it wasn't cute, and half of it was about a dog for some reason. It was awful.

The only reason you'd ask this if you weren't around for it just airing which was only two years ago, you retarded newfag.