LOL Fox "News"just blamed the Trump/Russia scandal On Obama!

Is FoxNews the new Weekly World News?

I'm not sure what you're getting at, OP. All MSM news is bullshit. Fox news is the least bullshit.

who gives a shit

neck yourself

2 rubles have been deposited in your account.

Don't pucker your pooper, user. Just asking a question.

this. we all know Russians hacked the voting machines and used mind control to trick dumb Americans into supporting Drumpf, any other reporting is just conspiracy #StillWithHer

>"Biggest threat to our democracy EVER!"
>happens on Obama's watch
>not Obama's fault at all
hurr durr

But today's roaring economy is all Obama's doing.

It's quite astounding that we're expected to take these mongoloids seriously.

I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS RIGHT HERE FOR YOU.

>References a manufactured "Trump/Russia" scandal while accusing Fox of being conspiracists.

You mean the 70 percent of obamas jobs that came from the government sector. You do realise its easy for government to deficit spend and just make up jobs for people to do .

Nice pivot, faggot. All I heard this week was "no American citizen..."

I'm literally shaking at the thought that Obama should be held responsible for anything bad that happened while he was president.

Remind me who was President for eight years?

>the reason active measures have worked is because Trump used active measures

> (OP)
>this. we all know Russians hacked the voting machines and used mind control to trick dumb Americans into supporting Drumpf, any other reporting is just conspiracy #StillWithHer

i literally never thought of shilling the 'voting machines'

forcing the wrong conclusion when they're resistant to form an actual conclusion

Go home shill

The media in the US is entirely for ratings and entertainment. It ceased being a source of credibility decades ago. It doesn't matter if it is CNN or Fox News. Some are more bullshit than others but they are all bullshit. If you are relying on the media to teach you what you need to know and are not researching every fucking thing that comes out of their lying mouths then YOU are part of the problem. You are a useful idiot. You are a parrot. You are a fucking puppet on a string. Make up your own mind based off of the research you do yourself. Until then you are a waste of oxygen. Also you're a fucking leaf so go get raked or burned or preferably both.

Basically this is how it plays out on Sup Forums

>Trump has never lied or done anything wrong ever
>Everything is Obama's fault

who cares at this point?

I see words a lot of words that mean nothing.

꧁꧂

Fox News also says Assad gasses babies. *)% of their pundits are Jews. It's trash and propaganda like all of the news channels.

*80%

▲ ▲

Any other burning questions you might have OP? lol

>The absolute state of share blue

sage

checked

Fuck me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this made my night. So much shilling and it was all worth it for this gem. At least they are trying.

this is why we ignore trip fags

no. but the short attention span of the average Amerilard, is such that they seem to have forgotten "why" they wanted a Ron Paul, a Libertarian candidate, an Independent candidate, etc....
>one wing of the bird has been damaged and no one is delivering the final blow
>when the Dems collapse, a major win happens for everyone who's been a victim of the two-party controlled opposition BS
>everyone knows it, but no one admits it/sees it
>the Rep's don't want the Dems to die, because then their jig is up

the lefts cognitive dissonace:
>"the greatest breach of security in us history happened on obamas watch but is trumps fault"
>"the current economic boom is happening on trumps watch but is obamas fault"
nice, lads
very nice
you two should team up more often