THE CUCK LEG / SOY SIT EPIDEMIC

How Do We Stop This

Other urls found in this thread:

realmenrealstyle.com/open-closed-legs-men-sit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the tighty whitey sit. You do it because your balls are uncomfortable and crossing your legs loosens your briefs amd shifts your balls about, while spreading them tightens them and makes your balls even less comfortable

You can stop it by wearing proper undies instead of funky looking panties

Horseshit, I wear briefs, and I cross my legs with my ankle on the knee, not like some Kansas City faggot!

Holy shit, how small are your nuts? I can’t even think about sitting cross legged without being uncomfortable.

>crushing your balls makes you more comfortable
Not even a good troll. Any guy who sits like this is missing some of his junk.

I call it, "The Trudeau"

Freeball like a man you fucking pansy.

>(((talk shows)))
are for faggot shabbos goygolems

lmao alot of people sit like this i prefer to put the outside of my heel on my opposite knee though

this is the unabashed chadsit. junk is comfortable resting on their left leg, nothing in between the legs.

You gotta shift em

Pls kys yourself OP

soy sitting is crushes the balls and reduces sperm count

STOP THE SOY SIT

yeah I hate that shit

looks gay as hell, even on the a super masculine dude

>pic related

there is no ball crushing invovled.

It's looks classy and dignified, but fat fucks can't do it without crushing their balls.

I honestly dont understand how these guys can sit like this comfortably. I mean my balls and dick isn't small but it cant be that fucking big. I cant even get into that position without painfully smashing em. Im 6.3 240 if it matters.

Tiny Testes Soy Sitters detected

>6 foot 3
>240 lbs

You would be considered fat in Europe.

ankle-knee is the only way for a man to shamelessly cross his legs

Unless he is built like a NFL linebacker.

Im defintely overweight. Bodyfats about 25%

How do you even sit like that without testicular pain? I can if I loft them up before crossing legs, but I doubt they all reach into the pants every time they sit down.

>calm down grandpa

they might be testiclets

Dude, you need to learn to chill the fuck out and target real degeneracy not this pseudo-psycology bullshit
T.SitsLikeASoyBoyWithLegsCrossed

You must be LARPing about having testicals. My nuts hang down at least 4 inches and if I crossed my legs I would be worried about showing my jewels through my pants more than "crushing" my balls.

do your balls sit on top, crushed in the middle, or pulled down below your thighs?

Basically:
Knee over the other knee = traditional way of crossing legs; most of Europe do this.
Ankle over the other knee = american way; seen by the rest of the world as very vulgar.

height and dick length are correlated - likely, you're only 6 inches in length. sorry man

One nut mid to be fondled by my thigh and one below to hang loose. Weirdly stimulating

How do they even pull that shit off

My balls would be crushed

They must have balls the size of peas

It's really odd to see and infuriating

I can’t sit like that. I crush my balls

I say soy sit is for under weight manlets, wife says it's for boomers.

Betafag detected

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Sup Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Piss on you, I'm workin for Mel Brooks!

Who /footonknee/ master race here?

Honestly I sometimes sit like that when I've got hemorrhoids or just took a very hard shit and it's still sore, maybe I'm not the only one

I can do it because my big nuts hang.

so it's a masturbatory thing?

compression of your testes reduces sperm production just FYI

If I sit with my legs crossed will I become a multimillionaire just like them?

That's because you're a fat person with fat legs.

Fat people are unable to sit like this because they're too fat.

People of normal weight can sit with their legs crossed quite easily.

One time in little league I was riding the pine waiting for my turn to bat and I sat down like this.

The amount of shit I got for it resulted in me to this day never once ever sitting like that again.

About 7 like everyone else their eyes roll back when I go in. I have at least 40 more pounds of fat to burn off with keto over the next few months. I also broke my kneecap and left leg recently so that leg is even skinnier than it should be for someone my size. Still cant sit like that.

He's advertising himself to other gay men.

Sort of, I guess. Good to know, never really 'compress' as much as 'nestle' but point taken.

How the fuck has this been ignored? God bless.

Europeans must have no balls then. Just thinking about crossing my legs hurts my balls.

>have to burn of 40 fucking pounds more
>still trying to argue you're not fat
What the fuck
Also
>falling for the keto meme

oh yeah well my balls are so big they hurt from being so big

Has anyone else here accidentally sat on their balls? Ever since my balls dropped they have been abnormally droopy. It's always funny to see a girl's first reaction to my low swingers. Also I can't really sit like OP's pic.

At that point I would cut one off.

>Those are two separate measurements

I've never been a girl, so I've never sat like that.

Shame is good.
We need to bring it back.
The man-children running around larping as antifags never had experiences like these as young boys.
> Be 7-8 yrs old
> Playing violin for couple years
> Walking to violin class after school
> Four older kids follow me, surround me
> Older, 9 yrs?
> Bullying ensues
> Def Leppard shirt kid opens violin case
> Me end up on ground
> Violin broken over my head
> Kids walk off
> Never play violin again
Somehow, I think I am a better man today for this experience. Though it sucked at the time.

Do your balls hang lower than your dick?

I just tried all three. Balls on top is the most comfortable. I wouldn't be caught dead sitting like this in public. Totally inmascululine

Ketos worked for me to the tune of about 25 pounds so far. I was 210 pre accident. Ballooned to 270 now Im 240lbs 3 1/2 months on keto. Earlier I stated I was about 25% bodyfat. Goal is 15%

So tell me, how does it feel to be an uncivilised nigger?

>hah I know I'll tell a story to show how much of a beta cuck I am
Let's see if we can shame you some more so you stop doing dumb things like this

Holy shit dude. Music and poetry are literally the manliest things a person can. Even above building your own house. Total disservice to yourself. Sad.

Fucking immature cucks

fuck im sitting like this right now

Test

Maybe you are right user

A communist having no balls?

Europeans aren't as fat as Americans.

I second this. I used to be thinner and could sat with crossed legs. Now at 340 I can't sit without spreading my legs.

doesn't he have a micro penis?

The Balls go up your legs you fucking twat.

You don't even know how to sit like a gentleman, maybe because you are a fucking loser in life and never had meetings with important people

Jealous of these giant danglers?

Just because Burgers are fat doesn't mean everyone is like you, the dick and balls go up your legs

>Finally, Sup Forums has come together to address the nation's sitting problem.

Lucky for me I’m too fat to cuck leg.

>nothing in between the legs
Sounds about right, soyboy

Shit hurts dude I cant help it.

Mein nigga
I don't get why anyone would cross one knee over the other when you can achieve the same suspension with your ankle instead, whilst keeping your junk comfy.

realmenrealstyle.com/open-closed-legs-men-sit/

Maybe you should lose some weight

thats the one. looks way less faggy.

sitting with legs tightly crossed originated so people couldn't see up your skirt.

Maybe you should gain some weight in your balls.

holy shit the level of self consciousness in this thread. Just sit down and if it shit isn't comfortable adjust it. Its like the virgin walk all over again.

Lee was old, his balls were probably dangling at his foot at that time.

I cross my legs when I sit to make sure nobody get's envious of my dong print.

You got bullied by a bunch of edgy teens who idolized a faggot British band. Your father should used this as an opportunity to teach you not give in to peer pressure which is the complete opposite of what you learned.

You're a giant fag

Average penis size in Europe is much bigger than that in US, maybe because of all the Race-mixing with Mexicans and Africans and Chinks

I love sitting like that with a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other.
OP is a tinydick loser.

>I made someone else choose for me what to do in my life
Fag.

>there are """men""" who can physically sit like this comfortably
lmao @ their lives

you nigger, that's how an aristocrat crosses his legs. Alphas have been crossing like that since the beginning of times.

>You're a giant fag
look at how fags sit. You sit like that, not me.

Who said any thing about penis size? Are you so emasculated by me that you have to turn something about the way someone sits to a dick measuring competition?

Damn. I would punch myself in my face if I sit like that.