Is it true Jews dont watch TV or Films, dont drink alcohol or smoke weed, and only eats organic food...

Is it true Jews dont watch TV or Films, dont drink alcohol or smoke weed, and only eats organic food? seems like kind of a boring life for a little power

shut up faggit

Every jew girl I have met have been sluts.

I would lick her eyes to keep her from crying.

No

/thread

Jews are the most degenerate of all

more than just a little power, you dumb leaf

Jews are literally always working to destroy the whites. While all the normies and stupid goym are drinking, smoking, watching TV, listening to music, spending time in the new Amazon spheres, etc the Jews are working on their plan. It's just what they do. It's the only thing they know how to do.

I love how naive you are, can we switch brains?

Went to high school full of jews. Most of them smoked pot. Used to hook up with a fucked up stoner jewess who was a fucking psychopath alcoholic who did heroin and shit but still got like a 33 on her act. these people are fucking freaks.

I know a russian/american jew who is a total meth freak slut. Still a jew with nice tiddies

i have been surrounded by jews my whole life. on average, they do all these things less than non-jews, but they still do them.

however, jewish women will fuck absolutely any time, anywhere.

i kinda wish i have a jewish friend. They seems open minded and cool

As a child back in the 90s I was always astounded how often actors would be asked what they thought of their movie only for them to reply that they had not seen it.

They stopped asking most actors this question a long time ago if they haven’t been forced to watch it for a commentary reel

How is this related to this thread?

It's the Sabbath, I shouldn't be doing this, but no.

if you're open to being lied to and stabbed in the back then it's pretty alright

Mostly False. Jews love to revel in degeneracy it is their natural habitat. Obliviously the kosher foods being non kiked is true though.

only orthodox are like this the ones that stay home and collect gibs in Israel so they can study torah all day

>Jews don't smoke weed or drink

I think he’s saying Jews and the rich elite don’t watch movies or TV.

Sorry I got carried away, I mixed up threads.

I had a Jewish roommate who smoked dabs constantly and watched five hours of infowars per day.

He also drank often and ordered takeout for literally every single meal. Was nice to have a kitchen to myself.

Very related. Lurk moar. Jews never watch their movies with any admiration, they're meant for the goyim.

Yep. That’s exactly what I was getting at

Don't fall for this bait, these are example Jews, to ensure the degeneracy of the rest of the world.

Every jew I know has done huge amounts of drugs.

t. Lawyer

trad jews are in school for a long time during their youth, i doubt they have a television habit.
i don't know what the nontrad jews do tho