Shingeki no Kyojin

Zeke will appear in next chapter as a police to defend his brother from clean product dealers and prostitutes

Why do the insist on chasing Eren around when he clearly just wants to be left alone? Are they autistic?

soon

>Warriors until the manga end.
How mad would tumblr be?

Does all the Annie material mean she's returning soon?

All the warriors will be dead before the end.

Fuck off with your garbage general cancer.

Based Captain Rico

>Are they autistic?
Yes. And Manlet will start chasing after Eren too.

LAMEfags would probably kill themselves.

>Databook confirmed Eren never gave a shit about the ocean.
Haven't them, already?

Scans?

The guidebook has been a godsend for now.
Such a gust of fresh air.

Endgame right here, brothers.

It hasn't set in yet for them that EMA are splitting up.

Not out yet, but being translated.

Remember what happened when Ymir got her big episode.

>hatefags crying
relax user you will live more

I know people are talking about some summaries for certain things are there any scans for that in particular? The EMA separation.

There isn't anything yet, just moon texts.

I just don't want this to end up like the last "guidebook spoilers", so if there's no scans I hesitate to believe it.

I bet this guidebook will get translated faster as people miss Paradis and the last chapter was a flashback

Power bottom.

Yeah, hopefully.

Yeah maybe this is again Isayama saying sorry to the fans that he killed some part of fandoms favourite character in some off panel bullshit during the timeskip.

If Ymir decided to kill herself due to author "brilliant" writing cause she ate one guy unintentionally and had to return the Jaws for them as her last important wish in her pathetic life, then maybe Annie finally decided to kill herself too after murdering quite bigger number of innocent people intentionally.

But then with isayama hack writing and not keeping characters consistant at all like with Ymir, everything is possible.

Maybe Annie will become new MC after Reiner will bite the dust.

Reminder that Frieda was Hisu's wetnurse

Y E S

>Maybe Annie will become new MC
She's dead, user.

Why did Armin's parents leave him behind?

He's shit.

he was a mistake

Who wouldn't? Look at this thing.

Have you seen him? His father even wanted to leave on his own and his mother desperatly reached out to him "No, don't leave me with this thing alone!"

KEK

So the new purpose of manlet's arc is who or what is he fighting for?

>Isayama unironically thinks this pig is """cute"""

lmao

Was this what Reiner meant when he said Bert was the strongest? Going by this, it seems he was actually the best at using his titan and was able to master it instantly.

His last promise to Erwin.

Why is Armin such a garbage character?

Bert had the strongest titan which could generally install anyone without issue, while also having a natural level of aptitude, held back by an obscene level of autism

>which could generally install anyone without issue
What? That applies for all of them.

*Best boy

Isayam shoved him in the reader's face and tries to make them think he's some pure innocent and adorable person (he's not)
Not to mention trying to write an edgy side into him that never goes beyond the event horizon
And also making everyone around him retarded so he looks good
This on top of being the character most praised for the most pointless shit lends to being the cheapest, shittiest character in the series, if not all of shonen manga and fiction

who nose?!

Muh ocean

For all the people who hate Armin here you all seem to be pretty obsessed with talking about him.

Seems that it would be what keeps him going.
I like Sieg but, only for this, I hope he jobs again to manlet.

Instakill anyone, I meant. He's a nuke with ranged steam blasts after transforming, on top of being a behemoth.

what would be the greatest fan service Isayama could provide, and why is it killing Armin?

He's flawed as hell and Isayama has always depicted that. But when he shows too many flaws, then people complain some more.

>Eren killing Armin
Ftfy

Delusions.

Armin a cute.

so how come you fucks don't follow Sup Forums rules and let tumblr scum roam free in your threads eh?

>eren in titan form slips on this
>falls on armin

Those """flaws""" mean jack fucking shit in the end, especially when the author is clearly biased towards the little shit and can't write a speck of development for him that hasn't already been done over and over, not to mention that he gets babied and praised over the slightest shit while those who do so much more get zilch
Sasuga, Isayama

are there any theories about that happening?

People try to understand the shitty things in the world and make them better.

No. It's the REfujo.

Evil Armin soon.

the what?

Reiner is so handsome.

>you have to be an REfujo to want poetic justice for Armong
My sides.

>I heard you guys has been messing with my lil Bro

This basically boils down to, "I don't like him so I think he's badly written and overrated" which can be said about many characters in this series. His actions have consequences, he fucks up, just because he gets praise from people who are, you know, his friends, doesn't mean it isn't deserved.

The story isn't over and those flaws made him kill himself and use his body as bait and then he realized he was chosen because he was just the other option. No wonder he feels so bad. There's now the fact that his parents left him behind.

Hansamu~

>His actions have consequences
Nah.
>he fucks up
Not in any meaningful capacity.
>just because he gets praise
He gets it in the first place, unlike anyone else, which is Isayama's bias leaking through.

What poetic justice? Armin sacrified himself for Eren and his friends. He entrusted his precious dream to him.

>There's now the fact that his parents left him behind.
For good reason. They couldn't stand the little shit.

Was this your last one?

The results of some of his biggest decisions have yet to explored thanks to the four year time skip as well. Also, just because a character has struggled with something in the past doesn't mean these issues never resurface again.

>"I think he's badly written and overrated so I don't like him"
Ftfy

Mikasa, Erwin, Levi, Eren....plenty of characters have gotten praise throughout this series, user. I know you hate him but your bias is blinding you to obvious double standards.

Cant find the pic but Levi says Armin could no replace Erwin and he says to Hanji "Thats exactly what Erwin would say" So I guess he seems more fond in Hanji being the brain more than Armin. He wants to kill the Beast Titan the most for letting him escape because he must feel like shit too

This. Just compare it to Reiner, whose flaws and mistakes have pretty much fucked him over in every way possible.

Armong a shit.

Only turning into a very morally ambiguous can save his character.

LAME are all shit

No shit, Armongs "genius" is useless when Hange is around, whose smarter in every way.

Armin has a death sentence and a legacy he can't possibly live up to, was chosen even though he knows Erwin was the logical choice, and now his dream wasn't at all the freedom he'd hoped for. Tell me how things have worked out so wonderful for Armin?

Exactly. Everyone who fucks up gets treated like shit for it, everyone except Armin, who is a precious baby who can do no wrong, also gets to see his dream realized without consequence while subsequently replacing Paradis' greatest hero. If that wasn't enough, Armintellectuals keep trying to nake him more important than he is with lineage bullshit. It's cancer.

Lets see: he survived a fall from the CT while being turned to bacon? The MC shills him hard, etc

t. speedreader
They have shown to be able to accomplish a lot when working together, even Erwin recognized this and paired them on various problems throughout the manga.

Friendly reminder that the guidebook confirmed that manlet let Erwin die so he could find peace and he never once considered Armong the better choice. Sorry Arminfats, not even he thought Armong was the right choice.

I see. You expect everyone who committed a mistake to be treated like shit. I guess Levi, Hange and the rest of the people who say Armin should be dead doesn't make him feel like shit at all.

>Armin has the strongest Titan in the world and the road to the top brass paved in gold leaf for him to waddle over while being praised for knowing how to count to three, all while being able to see his dreams realized and proving himself right without any consequences whatsoever
ftfy

This.

Plenty of characters have unrealistic injuries, especially in this series. I admit if this was real life, he'd 100% be dead, but it's not. He lived because the plot called for it. And the 'MC shilling for him' is his best friend, who thinks highly of him because he's seen what he can do.

Only the LHfag kept saying that.

Erwin considered Hanji the best candidate and manlet fully respect her too (he was more aware of her in the ocean than with Armin), too bad Hanji will be nerfed to let Armin shine, I bet he will outsmart everyone and everyone will praise him.

Name one that isn't a superhuman like Reiner.

Part of my disgust for arminfags was because of how insistent they were on this shit when it was very obvious as a reader.
I want to believe some were just actively shitposting though.

>his dream realized
That's why he was so sad when he reached the sea?

Most Arminfags acknowledge that Erwin was allowed to die because Levi cared for him. But that flashback that Levi had did include Armin, so his talk with Eren and Mikasa did influence him to some degree, even if it wasn't the primary motivator.

>because he's seen what he can do
Ah yes, he's seen that Armin can tell people to use the wall-filling boulder to fill the wall, that Armin can tell to the face of the person who discovered Titans weaken at night that they should move at night, and that Armin can count to three. What legendary genius.

They had to justify the bullshit survival somehow.

This is a very delusional way to look at the circumstances, user.

>he was so sad
>this is what Armintellectuals believe