I've had enough of Europooric hurr durring

We're not were all the degeneracy and social collapse originates from. I'll prove it to you by dates. For sake of simplicity, I am doing everything at the national level.

Gay Marriage -
The Netherlands -2001
Belgium - 2003
Spain & Canada - 2005
South Africa - 2006
Norway & Sweden - 2009
Portugal, Iceland, & Argentina - 2010
Denmark - 2012
Brazil, France, Uruguay, & New Zealand - 2013
UK - 2014
US -2015
I'll stop there, but as you see, we weren't the people to export it all over the world. It didn't start in America

Death Penalty - Literally all of Europe except Belarus has it illegalized, America has it legal

Guns - Serbia & the US are the only white countries with high gun ownership

There are many more, do not want to make this post too long

>It didn't start in America
Yes it did, you were the blunt object used to destroy the only countries that resisted degeneracy.

well, bong let me tell you something

why do we still have guns? You gave them away immediately when they told you

When gay marriage was legalized her 10 years after you did we had country clerks fighting the government not to hand out marriage licenses, this happened no-where else.

Why do we still have the death penalty? You ended it in the 60's, we fought to get it back even after a 6 year ban

Stuff like this shows me we are the only ones still carrying the torch

I meant to write leaf, sorry, bongs generally post the way you do

Hello faglord
Consider your life time, now understand that simply 6-8 times your life span the Holy Roman Empire fell
Have fun

the holy roman empire is not a good comparison. They fell due to divisions within the Empire

It's not about who exported it or who started it, it's about who is going to do something about it.

Only hope is Trump or East Europe.

Hey guys we might be 50% white but at least we delayed gay marriage a few years. Praise le kek and god emperor Drumpf!

No, not just that, this proves we are fighters. Remember those county clerks who were arrested trying stop men from marrying each other? That never happened in Europe. We still have time, we still have guns, we have God's grace. You are, I fear, lost.

>Serbia & the US are the only white countries with high gun ownership
>white

I could say the same thing about you, swamp nigger

>fighting communists is bad
And into the oven (((you))) go

Who killed more kikes in the XX century - the USSR or the (((US)))? Kys, you mexican nigger.

Come to Sweden if you want crossdressing homosexuals on your milk cartons, literally

>We're not were all the degeneracy and social collapse originates from.
meanwhile US can tick this on it's list
>consumerism
>multiculturalism
>LGBT movement
>pop culture (ie: jewish subversion)
>nigger culture (rap music, hip hop, etc...)
>anti-colonialism
>race-mixing
>white guilt
>feminism today