twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ATTENTION: OP IS LEAVING NOW

NEW BAKER REQUIRED!

NEW BAKER REQUIRED!

NEW BAKER REQUIRED!

ALSO /ptg/ IS T H I C C TERRITORY!

post on otherboard, then crosslink!

night

Odds that fuckface President Donald John Trump could load a weapon and hit a target 20' away inside, lets say, 10 minutes? Point i make is he has no frame of reference for anything. The dude lacks the life experience to come down on any side of any issue that i can think of. Real estate maybe, ill spot him that one. He doesn't know shit about shit.

Does The President ever eat at Wendy's?

pls this

Nah I have thousands of bookmarks, don't want to searching for them. Hard cause I don't really speak hebrew

He routinely carried concealed handguns before getting Secret Service protection.

This is a movement!

he was one of like 10 people who were allowed to concealed carry in NYC

You noguns faggots have no right to criticize the president's shooting skills. At least you're safe from another Port Arthur massacre.... oh shit never mind. The truck of peace has already struck down under.

ALEX IS LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=eOpEI1Jt7BA

Auggy

Great you have the right to own a gun. Does that mean you have the right to own an automatic assault rifle? NO. You can defend yourself reasonably from intruders and other immanent threats with smaller arms that can't kill MANY people so easily.

You a good leaf, baker

nn chinkleaf see u tmr lub u

i wonder what her crotch smells like

Woah, I wonder which side the Left Wing Media supports!?

I'm a middle-aged Englishman living in New Zealand and shed a tear watching this. We thought the US would sort it's shit out after Sandy Hook. Y'all fucked. Fucked.

Fun fact: handguns are the most used weapon in gun crimes, but they're also the most used in self defense situations. So called assault weapons only make for a tiny fraction of murders committed by guns.

The nuggies are pretty good.

why do drumpfturds hate North Korea so much?

ATTN

PRIORITY: URGENT

DAY OF THE RAKE HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR 1 MORE DAY

END MSG

Nevermind

he's a kike

Have any of you ever gone back and watched Robert Mueller congressional testimony from when he was FBI director?
Seriously, go do so. The man is actually a bumbling idiot.
Comey, and Wray and Rosenstein are 200%+ smoother than Mueller ever was.

Robert Mueller is in fact a huge imbecile faggot. This is why the MSM never ever shows clips of him actually speaking. This is why you never see anything mentioned about him other than his previous job titles.This is why you see nothing of Robert Mueller other than his square jawed menacing stare portraits. Do you seriously think every MSM outlet in the world wouldn't be staking out the entire Special Counsel's office building if they really wanted a fresh picture of this cock sucker?
Robert Mueller is a perfect case example of an idiot being promoted upwards through the bureaucratic ranks only due to his accumulated "credentials" rather than actual job performance.

Government is replete with examples of this. This is the definition of the deep state.

Fuck this shit show already

>we are children, you are adults -- do what we say

Communists aren’t people.

Arguing with emotion gets you no where.

So true.

This dopamine rush is incredible I love being only an occasional drinkert

Explains the dumbfounding source of the indictments.

Second Amendment assumes parity of arms between the government and the people. Arguably the NFA and all subsequent federal, state, and local restrictions of gun rights are unconstitutional.

Name me a good handgun for under $600 in 9mm. Doesn't have to be a carry gun. Everyone I've talked to has shilled the Beretta 92fs.

Can you fuck off? How about that.

Just a reminder that Gen Z is not based and they're going to destroy the world.

Buy a glock

SHALL

Yeah, this is not a Drumpf destroyer.

youtube.com/watch?v=QaPK6prjG-o

Digits confirm.

Damn does the state of SA make me black pilled on the future of the world...
Is there no way Trump could help them?

wut u drinkin mayne

LGS has many, many glawks. I'd probably go with the G19 but the guy there never really mentioned them.

92fs is damn good, but also big and heavy. Glock, S&W, and Ruger all make good guns in your price range if you want a concealed carry piece.

Honey Tennessee

Their flag has a black phallus being inserted into its stripe pussy, they knew it was coming

CIA nigger caught on camera!

Very rare!

How about lewd MAGA posting?

At least it provides a source of white immigrants to Australia and NZ.

Perfection

Unlike Reddit, on this website this message is sent by not replying to the poster, or alternately by posting the attached image.

wrong flag m8

Jesus, I've been watching the wrong sports

NOT

awooo MAGA

What am I looking at

must be jelly cuz jam don't shake like that

perfect example of what I'm saying
When you actually listen to Robert Mueller speaking the whole facade crumbles. He's an abject idiot.

Watch this sheboon blow him the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=QaPK6prjG-o

It's embarrassing

That nation no longer exists.

what is this flagrape flag

Yep, the West is done for. I don't know how any of you can think the future looks bright.

I thought they were going for a blindfold joke

>tfw you will never live in a dystopian judeo-marxist state where only women can vote

Negronis Duplicitous

Very rare alpha form of the common CIA nigger

but it should

We're just beginning.

Nature has a way of cleaning up the trash.

a CIAnigger, try to keep up.

If shit hits the fan and civil wars breaks out, I would unironically volunteer for their army if I could

let the man work

what's the easiest liquor to start out with? I tried jack daniels but it tasted horrible. Tequila maybe?

Due to the absolute state of the world, the only army sent by western countries would be against the whites

Maybe this is nature's way of killing off humanity because of how badly we've failed as a species.

Vodka, Stoli with OJ

The trick is to drink enough you don't care what it tastes like anymore.

Our new president was sworn in last week and in his first state of the nation address he called for land expropriation without compensation. The focus is to be on the agricultural sector.

>Bless the rains

No m8 you'd want to fight with the white resistance not with the South African state

WELL SHIT i guess things seem hard i guess our ancestors should have never stared down the mohammadians when they pushed into europe. TOOLS DON'T WANT YOU TO HAVE TOOLS just tell them to fuck off and laugh as things don't work out for them

Grapefruit vodka and water it down with orange juice. It takes awhile to get into your system but when it does, it hits you like a truck. I swear I out shitposted every Leaf and Australian when I chugged a couple glasses of that stuff.

god bless you fren please stay safe

Jesus help us

Good Vodka on the level of Chopin

>Make amendment that's supposed to make the gov't afraid to restrict people's rights
>Gov't can just alter it for no reason
>This is fine
Go get raped by an Emu or whatever.

Trump is too smart to try to flip a man as stupid as Robert S. Mueller.
I suspect Rod Rosenstein is the one playing him for the dumb goy in this scenario. Such is the hubris of a Jew.

>There is only ONE SIDE

I've always wondered why he's never spoken publicly since being appointed. He's a bumbling moron.

BE

ah I get it, he's only pretending to be retarded.
A clever ruse.

INFRINGED

Is there not one nation in this world that would help you? Either to leave or to not be genocided? Do whites at least stick together in SA?

the race war will start in SA. they'll try to purge the whites. some will fight back, others will flee. the liberals here and in europe will say they deserve it. chaos will ensue here. full chimpcon 5 level happenings.

What went wrong?

The taxes, Robert
youtube.com/watch?v=_BsbX5iNdjk