Hunter x Hunter

Who else is excited to see Hisoka slaughter all the spiders on the boat? It'll be even funnier if any of the prince's nen beasts ends up killing some of them as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ICUnbipiN64
youtube.com/watch?v=OhmZF6uaxFA
youtube.com/watch?v=xTaTKZOFLxI
youtube.com/watch?v=YCOr7Q_ji4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Chrollo is such a pathetic cuck he couldn't even kill Hisoka even after months of planning and cheating like a little bitch and then gets two of his friends killed since they helped him cheat.

It doesn't make sense why he would just go on a killing spree like that. The only times Hisoka seems unable to control his, um, "thirst," is when he hasn't killed anyone in a while.

I mean, even when he gets really excited, he's always been able to control himself. If he goes fully unhinged with the spiders, I think he goes from being an interesting sociopath to just a mindless serial killer.

>no reason

Let these threads die, it's over.

Pitou is the best and cutest girl

Just because there's no chapter this week doesn't mean the threads need to be dead. We'll be going on another hiatus soon anyway.

>he couldn't even kill Hisoka
Factually wrong.

>man

Fix it for you

Pls no, Togashi cant be such a lazy fucker

o

O MY RUBBER NEN

When are we going to see best boy?

look at this

Pitou is cutest soyboy.

spoilers when

Togashi's /fit/ now, at least as /fit/ as a 50 year old man should, think positive

He still has those "back pains" and there's also that new Dragon Quest game.

/thread

I want to have sex with you for posting this.

What chapter is where the anime ended? Would like to catch up.

Mark my words, hisoka is not going to appear in a single page before next hiatus

And enough with DQ

Post best imoutos

I really doubt Alluka has any muscle definition, he was explicitly refereed to as having the physical abilities of a normal child.

Hey nerds, does anyone know the name of the song that plays at 2:10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ICUnbipiN64

I've tried Shazam and it's given me different results every time and none of them correct and. Is it just improvisation?

>""""""""""""he""""""""""

>he

Alluka is male.

This will be hisokas greatest fight yet. He isn't taking on the leg or the head but the spider

Alluka's a hermaphrodite

I too enjoy making up random shit on the internet.

I know, it's the best!

Alluka is actually an interdimensional tentacle monster, and you can get free wishes by offering it japanese school girls.

She looks so happy

Pitou is a good girl who deserves happiness

She is MY wife

i don't know, but i hope this helps
youtube.com/watch?v=OhmZF6uaxFA
youtube.com/watch?v=xTaTKZOFLxI

You're a god dude, ty

so guys what will this chapter have? I hope cockroach-chan gets some great screen time

Been rewatching hxh over the past few weeks and I'm nearing the end of palace invasion. Gon just found out Kite is dead and man this is rough to watch.
I mean of course i remembered it was a tough watch. But man. This poor kid.

Also my fucking captcha just now. Sup Forums its not the time to be cracking jokes, fuck off man ; ____ ;

You all just can't accept that Pitou is my wife

Your wife killed my husband.
What do you have to say about that?

bump

I've been rewatching as well and it is really sinking in just how much of ass Gon is during the later parts of the Chimera Ant ark. He went full Pika not caring about anyone.

Will there be chapter today?

No, Togashi went back on hiatus indefinitely.

The first time I watched, I was really bothered by it, but this time around even though its still unsettling, I've been feeling softer on the guy. He just doesn't know how to handle the guilt inside. Not to mention, we hear nearly all the characters inner monologues during this arc, other than Gon which IMO makes us relate much more to say, Killua. He did focus almost entirely on himself and say some mean shit, but also. Hes just a kid, man.

Just watched ep 131 and Im genuinely crying. Tell me anons, did you cry while reading/watching hxh? If so, when?

That would be boring as fuck if hisoka and kurapika stole the show all to themselves. Let the zodiacs in on some of the action as well.

pitoufags so fucking cancer

When meruem and komugi died :(

meruem and komugi dying, palm talking to killua after they fight, and reina returning to her mother all hit me pretty hard

He was reborn as a little girl

>Movie was complete shit
>Soundtrack was great
What.

The movies are only good because their soundtrack allowed to expand the tv show's OST

youtube.com/watch?v=YCOr7Q_ji4c

Not sure who thought making Gotoh sound like the announcer from Ancient Aliens was a good idea, but I sort of like it.

Oh mein gummi Nen

where the spoilers at

>Zazan is better

Zazan's debut image is honestly one of the cutest parts of the whole manga.

how much do i have to donate for the mods to instaban pitou-posters on sight?

two boxes of classic flavor Hotpockets

so basically...

they'll do it F O R F R E E?

>Hisoka kills Kalluto
>Gets fucked by the Zoldycks
>Challenged Chrollo again
>Gets fucked by Chrollo again

Nothing will change. Hisoka will still lose. But wait..
O MY ASSPULL NEN

Hisoka is stronger than Chrollo because Chrollo had to rely on his friend's abilities to fight, unlike Hisoka who just fought Chrollo at his usual state.
Chrollo is stronger than Silva and Zeno (the top two Zoldycks) because he fought them and they couldn't kill him, it was also implied that he wasn't giving it his all.
Therefore Hisoka is stronger than the Zoldycks.

Furthermore O MY RUBBER NEN wasn't an asspull because it was said that nen gets stronger after death. If that still isn't enough, it was foreshadowed in the beginning of the fight since it was mentioned several times.

Chrollo wasn't expecting to fight the Zoldycks, he only fought Hisoka until he was 100% certain of victory. Hisoka and Chrollo are completely different fighters also, just because A can counter B doesn't mean A can also counter C, just not how fighting with Nen works.

So this is sage
>Greentext
  ▲
▲ ▲
Ummm

Asspullx ass...

Don't visit hxh threads if you are incapable of appreciating it as the masterpiece it is.

>Hisoka is stronger than the Zoldycks
>Maha Zoldyck
>Silva and Zeno will also fuck Hisoka
>O MY RUBBER NEN
>Wasn't an asspull

Kek

Lol this guy

>It doesn't make sense why he would just go on a killing spree like that
He had suspicions that there was something weird going on during the fight

Those suspicions got confirmed when they literally picked up his dead body.

So he's doing it because Chrollo borrowed some of the Spider's techniques?

Yes, chrollo totally borrowed those skills.

It was purely coincidence that the people he borrowed those skills from also happened to be in the same vicinity and could conveniently pick up hisoka's corpse.

Wasn't there a theory floating about that Machi cut Hisoka's bungie gum that was attached to the ceiling with her thread?

I mean, I wouldn't put it past the Spiders to do that sort of thing.

I did get a little choked up at Meruem / Komugi's ending. Coming into HxH I knew nothing about the series and compared to what I was used to seeing from other shonen, it was just such a different and unexpected ending to a major arc. Maybe I was being a bit of a sap but I thought it was cute and sweet

>Killua's internal struggle during the entire palace invasion

I'm a softy so that made me tear pretty badly.

What do you guys think is the source of Nanika's power?
I think that 'Ai absorbed Zzigg's nen and that she has a limit to how much nen she can use. To increase the power output from someone's nen, she made the conditions of the questions but still overall relies on the person's nen she absorbed, so she has a limit to her power.

Oh lordy.

I want Hisoka to cum all over my face while I lick his asshole.

Goodnight, me and Pitou are going to bed and cuddle.

Milluki truly is our guy.

>MFW someone even jobs to Leorio

cute

G'night.

Who's this cute girl? I don't remember her.

user....

What?

Someone post the pitou picture, you know the one

>Hori's assistance are going to night pool
>He thinks they're going to a pool at night
Hori a cute!

Reminder this is how the Chimera Ant arc should have gone.

O

>we're 7 chapters into the current volume
>it'll end in a few more chapters and it won't be back for another year
>it was all Pika-shit
I don't know why I bothered to pick this back up. If I wanted to be treated like shit, I'd go outside.

Endgame right here, brothers.

What other manga are you going to read/already read when hxh is/was on hiatus?