Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=84&v=Vqj8J9XrOR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

27 pages.

Look at this smug Sureau

FUCK

Wew

Look at this page.

We had a thread earlier today but keep dumping since we never didn't dump in the last thread.

Okay, didn't know.

Goddammit laius

oh laius

When will we get back to fun food times?

hello from tg

once they cook the sister.

Never, but here is a silly commercial for the 5th volume that will help you take that fact easier.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=84&v=Vqj8J9XrOR8

You too

>guy with the curly hair
>guy
what?

dang, I thought that ninja was pretty cute

>angry dog face x2
wow, the author never fails to be so damn solid

For fuck's sake, Laius

She does look cool though.

wait when did the jobber's full party arrive?

That´s cunning.

damn, I was just clicking each image as it scrolled into view, and didn't realize what was going on at first

>oct 13th

NOOOOOO

>She look so cool
I have no fucking words

Yes Chil it was your fault.

ded?

Damn. i get aroused with this last page.

NONE

SURVIVE

What the hell is wrong with Laius?

>slowly taking off more and more armor to make the sneak attack easier

>"I heard there were people with dogheads who live in the desert."
>"Laius, when we grow up I want you to show me some one day."

yes, but death means little in the dungeon.

Next month, Curry King gets stomped. Can't wait.

How will best imouto escape from this one?

>next month

On October 13th, Friday

Sorceror elf loli will make you kneel

/tg/ meshi threads are more fun, Sup Forums sucks

Look at that Smug ass face the monster was giving when it was about to kill Laius do to his foolishness of dropping his weapon do to what it said but lucky for Laius the crazy black guy save his skin but there going to be one of theses bullcrap thing about how his sister was still in there and can't see the monster was tricking him to save itself and get an easy kill because you can tell which that Smug ass face that what the monster was going to do.

Killing the crazy black guy now would be a good idea because he going to be a problem later.

>next chapter
>timeskip
>the old gnome wizards stumble upon the party
>they are now all just like faryln and are having a nice adventurer stew

So what are our chances of a happy end again?

Oh that can't be good.

This is definitely not good.

Nope this was not good.

I don't think this will kill her, she's all monstrous and high on dark magic. Probably will just change forms after either being thought to be dead or become more monstrous and fly off. Too much foreshadowing and plot attention to have her bite it for real now.

It's the subtle things that make this so great

>160938469
>I will make shitty metaposts
>that will surely improve thread quality
fuck off

Farlyn might remain monsterized but they might do something like free her from the mad sorcerer's control. It'll be bittersweet.

>Farlyn is like the Basilisk, and her human looking parts are actually the tail and thus not vital to her survival
>Actual head whips around and skewers sociopath man

CABROOOOOOOOON!

I hope Faylyn is dead because then we can move on from any of the pain and crap when Laius group keep running into the monster when they can make a promise after Faylyn real death in this fight to kill the Mad Sorcerer.

>It's the subtle things that make this so great
I also liked how you got a hint of Farlyn's personality poking through, when she the dog caught her attention and made her slow down

oh shit
well, she's still warm

LAUIS THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

To the fight or the area?

So, can you breed with the mother harpy Farlin?

Someone kill this sad nigga

>Smugs

Laius is a honest man with innocent intentions, even if he makes some stupid mistakes. I'm glad Sureau can see that, maybe Kabru too if it's possible to assume that he didn't just fake sympathy.

I don't get why they're trying to capture or talk down Farlin when they can go all out, kill her and resurrect her later. If anything, it gives them a chance to separate as much of her from the monster parts as possible.

That looks like a souped up Super-boss-class Manticore. As in it is actually is part-dragon.

Will a giant cockatrice head burst out of her neck?

*teleports behind you*

senshi realize lauis madnesss

Can you fuck harpies?

>Killing the crazy black guy now would be a good idea because he going to be a problem later.
In this case he was the only warrior who is cold hearted enough to strike properly. His very existence prevented a party wipe, the author clearly intended for this.

Kabru gives the air of somebody who would play along and say they understand, just so somebody will open up and give him more dirt to prosecute with later.

>I hope Faylyn is dead because then we can move on from any of the pain and crap when Laius group keep running into the monster when they can make a promise after Faylyn real death in this fight to kill the Mad Sorcerer.
Or the other possibility is that they realised Faylyn can NEVER be freed of mind control for as long as the master of the dungeon lives. That there is no option but to press on and kill that damn elf.

For most of the book there was an attempt to suggest that the dungeon is a good thing. But now they will have no choice but to kill it.

>somebody who would play along and say they understand, just so somebody will open up and give him more dirt to prosecute with later.
Sounds like a veteran cop.

You can't resurrect monsters.

Exactly. He's already shown to be harsh on adventurers he deems aren't helpful to completing the dungeon.

The last four panels, except maybe the where he is saying Farl, would make a good reaction image.

> They see your dick...

Do you still trust this elf's judgement, Sup Forums?

Because their souls aren't bound to the dungeon or don't exist. Humans remain, so Farlin should be possible.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how Punished is Laius right now?

Every is complicated as it is. They don't need to also deal her being dead.

It is a bit of a problem if she wipes the party.

So if she still is cognizant enough to know who Laius is and beg for the Mad King to let her go to him, why is she trying to wipe the party?

At this point, do you even disagree with the poo? He's been proven right. Laius is a burden and a liability that needs to be set straight and Kabru, despite his unfortunate misunderstandings at the beginning, is the one I agree with in this situation.

>It is a bit of a problem if she wipes the party.
That's why you don't want people holding back like the Oni girl was.

Marcille a cute

Farlin is still human.

Nah
Marcille did nuffin wrong

This is all that mad sorcerer's fault