George Soros Appreciation Thread

Here's everyone's favorite Antifa funding, currency manipulating literal Nazi looking sensual on the beach. You WISH you were this hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here he is dictating to the alleged leader of Canada his entire policy list for the duration of the term. Doesn't he look dapper as he subverts democratic systems with politically correct garbage he has no real belief in?

delish!

And how about in the American government? Here we see the financier of Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and Shareblue meeting with the coordinator of the Islamic State terrorist organization. Boy I bet they have some fun talks about the destabilization of the free world and all the CRAZY money that can be made making market bets on it!

>George soros is a nazi
>George soros funds anti fascists

Pick one you stupid fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI
go to 9 minutes and then you fucking tell me, shill

He's rich enough to pick both, and use this support to destabilize nation's for profit
He does t have a political ideology outside of money, and destabilizing nation's based on racial tension is pretty profitable for him

>Not understanding that the very powerful choose to simply play both sides against one another and profit from the resulting chaos.

Why are you even here?

hey I'm Mexican when will this faggot be in California so I can sell him some "special" tacos?

He is old and senile. I am a senior in Uni...I am thinking to pretend to be some sjw advocate and obtaining some thousand of dollars. To found my nonexistent speeches and social involvement

here we see our great Nazi/Jew hybrid speaking to a CAPTIVATED audience about his plans to relentlessly destabilize foreign nations for profit, despite losing billions of dollars in investor money making massive stock options bets against the American markets all while funding failing neocommunist organizations and segregationist hate groups that are being designated as domestic terrorist organizations by federal law enforcement.

What would you do if you saw him on a beach?

How much security does he travel with?

you wouldn't see him on a public beach. and to answer your security question, there's a reason he's still alive despite the millions of dollars in bounties on his head and the thousands of lives he's ruined over the course of his heinous career

This nigga sold information on where some Jews would hide while being a literal Jew himself lmao

What else did he do?

he's destroyed entire countries' economies through currency manipulation and his uncanny ability to provoke massive chaos and unrest through his "organizations" and "foundations". It doesn't take much googling to find a supervillain level of evil in this asshole's relatively short time on this earth.

You are now aware that Soros spelled backwards is the same.

it's a made up name from a pretenious space language. his real name is György Schwartz. Jewish as Jew can Jew.

MIND BLOWN!!

>thinks he is fit to control and manage the entire world
>cannot even successfully manage his own weight or bitch-tits

His son goes to Berekely iirc.
Just look around on campus for the most nu-male looking nu-male and you're sure to find him eventually.

Alex Soros.

>George Soros Appreciation Thread

Say no more.

by the way his net worth is way WAY down from that. he's lost a FUCKTON of money buying put options against the American market because his efforts to orchestrate a crash keep failing.

This is where he told Castro of his heritage

He's actually trying to accelerate us into the 4th reich before its too late. He's really on our side.

My sides are in orbit

Motherfucking Jew wants all of U.S. citizens to be controlled through political correctness. Meanwhile, I see through all this bullshit, and realize how dumb most people are to still use social media.

That's eight billion dollars too many for Soros; he donated all that to "charity" back in October, remember?

isn't he banned from Hungary at this point or just his "colleges"?

how charitable of Soros to donate his fortune to charities which Soros controls, it really makes you think

But... he donated billions... to charity!

>Nazi
>Promotes HRC

please pick one

>charity
>Open Society Foundation
>Media Matters
>Demand Progress
>Antifa
>Black Lives Matter
the fucker even has the audacity to call himself a "philanthropist"

see
you are ignorant. please correct this.

His charity and you think the wealthy do not hide money etc?

Yes. It is not real charity. It sounds nice on most leftist media headlines, though, promoting the image of the sanitized public Soros as the charitable philanthropist.

it's kind of horrifying to watch the media paint this ruthless psychopath as a kindly old grandpa figure who "made an honest living trading stocks". he's one of the most evil men currently walking the earth. I guess when you have that much money, you can afford a little good PR.

If I was in a room with him and Hitler and I only had one bullet I would shoot em both... because they are the same person!

Look up who developed and created "PR"

he's trying to black Israel, but he's still not my friend

DAMN, GEORGE SOROS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

Good muscle tone in the legs for a guy who's like 80.

I don't think he is banned, just not very much welcomed.

Why doesn't Satan have any nipples? Did he have them surgically removed or did his lizard children suck them off?

>he donated all that to "charity" back in October

So not only is he richer than Trump by an order of magnitude, he's also a more valuable human being?

Interesting.