LEFTISTS AND SHILLS ABOUND

Redpill them while they're here.
Help them to understand the truth.

Leftists welcome in this thread but only lurk please. Fact check everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY
youtube.com/watch?v=MR7MijNk45w&bpctr=1518942920
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/33265007/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/opinion/guns-second-amendment-nra.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok this channel is a redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To

Atheism is Unstoppable

Most important redpill:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY

Kek lurk fool or wait I rather you die to Cernunnos.

>atheism
lurk moor

well I mean we have their addresses and payroll records so it's kinda one of those things we can solve ourselves. The best part is they actually think they're anonymous on here.

another good channel
youtube.com/watch?v=MR7MijNk45w&bpctr=1518942920

I want to thank you for posting this.

keep this thread bumped, anons

Atheism is on the decline worldwide and associated with lower birth rates and higher suicides

These are good

lol nobody is really a leftist here dude, they're just bots don't worry about it, nobody is that stupid.

>t. liberal faggot
we need white shariah and you know it

>white sharia
Why not Canon Law you dirty heretic?

>t. ignorant retard

>wants to be pro-white
>posts pajeet symbol, which was used by muslim lover

Even modern Die Grunen are more pro-white, than NSDAP

The weird thing is that Sup Forums is less toxic than Reddit now.

After half an hour on Reddit I want to drink bleach, but I could lurk on Sup Forums all day long and actually feel happier at the end of the day.

What has the world come to?

I love Sup Forums because its stupid people gouged on right wing propaganda yelling about stupid people

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/33265007/

This contains some JQ redpills

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI

Elite pedophilia is real. It is worse than you think.

go to and you'll be right back to square one

This is literally a study cited in a NYT’s titled: Repeal the 2nd Amendment
> I have never understood the conservative fetish for the Second Amendment. From a law-and-order standpoint, more guns means more murder. “States with higher rates of gun ownership had disproportionately large numbers of deaths from firearm-related homicides,” noted one exhaustive 2013 study in the American Journal of Public Health.
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/opinion/guns-second-amendment-nra.html
The study is desperately trying to take the conclusion that the more guns means more homicide. Six pages in the study literally tries to hide the statistical findings in a table that shows:
> For each 1-SD increase in proportion of household gun ownership, firearm homicide rate increased by 12.9%
>For each 1-SD increase in proportion of black population, firearm homicide rate increased by 82.8%

BAHAHAHAHAHA
Look at their news outlets, their journalist destroy their own Narrative and everything they believe in without even realizing it

also some memes to enjoy

Go home leftist OP you are drunk

Nah man you don't understand. These threads are as much for us as they are for you. They help to keep us aware that we are not fucking nuts. The sheer amount of gaslighting and propaganda by the neocons and neolibs is enough to make you question your sanity.

Do you think it is pleasant to find out pedophocracy is real? That politicians are compromised in the most horrific way.

Progressives will believe you though only if you make it fancy and Russian sounding. Kompromat... Our government is worse than the Russians, and they are fucking monsters