Why doesnt Switzerland need to ban guns but american does?

why doesnt Switzerland need to ban guns but american does?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland#Regulation
admin.ch/opc/de/classified-compilation/19983208/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have niggers

Switzerland doesn't feed it's populace on chemical laden water, chemical laden processed food; it doesn't dope it's populace with SSRIs and heroin; it doesn't baste it's populace's collective mind with complete and utter trash media; and it doesn't have a subversive multiculture of degenerates and minorities.

Yes it does. All Western countries are like that.

they have lots of gun laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland#Regulation

Ya'll are medics an can patch that shit up before it hits the international statistics committee.

FPBP
and half our kids are mentally ill thinking they're the opposite gender or are "depressed" so doctor goldmansheklestienberg gives him/her some pills and if they ever stop taking them they go fucking crazy and kill people

Diversity

this has nothing to do with the thread or topic. jew.

I think heroin is pretty much decriminalised / depainalised in switzerland ( maybe not in every canton ? ) as they have special room paid by the tax payer to get their shot.

they did own the biggest processed food brand in europe before it was re-bought by international multibrand aka mondelez and so.
Switzerland has also the biggest pharmaceutic group.

So even switzerland is amerijewed nao...

Cause switzerland don't have a "real" army , but most of citizen are militians.
As you always did since centurys.

Check the id.

Canada is also multicultural yet they don't have a school shooting literally every other month like we do here. Stop being a fucking idiot. Seriously, just stop posting.

Some states passed laws that tell the federal government, unless they repeal the 2nd Amendment, to go fuck themselves.

Just bought a Marlin 30-30 with a Bushnell scope out of some random dudes trunk in a Walmart parking lot for 250 bucks. 100% legal.

canada doesn't have the same level of black crimes and shootings, why is that?

this has nothing to do with the thread topic whatsoever though..maybe its your low IQ being the reason why america needs to ban guns?

a discussion of gun laws in Switzerland has nothing to do with a thread discussing guns in Switzerland and the US? Seems relevant to me.

>hurr look mom I'm on pol I'm calling people jews

Switzerland has cucked gun laws, accept it Eurofag.

>mfw he probably doesn't even EDC

jews

you have a much more homogenous, trusting culture.

I think it has something to do with the uniquely American problem of social isolation. Even places like Switzerland have their problems with crazy white boys doing crazy white boy shit like that nut who murdered a girl he met online in the woods in Switzerland, but I really think it's social isolation that's the problem.

The US is unique in that it's hit our young people harder than any other developed Western nation and no one is exactly sure why. You just don't see this despair, loneliness, and inability to let go of perceived injustices among young people in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or any other Western country. Like I said, they all have their share of nuts, but the thing which creates these nuts, social isolation, is high among our young people and low in theirs.

>You just don't see this despair, loneliness, and inability to let go of perceived injustices among young people in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or any other Western country.

What the fuck are you talking about? I never leave my house except to go play slot machines and go to school and come right back home to masturbate and watch youtube videos. I hang out with my one and only friend who live far every few months. Pic is my room. You think that shit is only in America? Lmao. I'm 18

Thats fucking nothing, a trip to sweden and i can buy ppsh 41, or an AK fully auto, some tokarevs, makarovs, glocks sky is the limit.
Illegal as fuck but our police is 110% incompetent across the board.

Also the prices are better than legal guns, sort of undermines any gun control law, they might aswell allow us guns for protection.

How many black and hispanic people live in Canada?

This. the best indicator of murder rate is the number of blacks in your state

I'm pretty much the same as you, but I don't suffer from social isolation. When you suffer from social isolation, that's when problems begin to develop. Our young people suffer from social isolation in a way young people from other developed Western countries do not.

Now, why is that? No one knows as of right now.

Switzerland doesn't have pic related

I have 37 loaded guns throughout my house in hidden locations. Our guns aren't going anywhere dipshit.

I do suffer social isolation and I live in Canada. It doesn't help I don't speak the fucking language either, it's all French here. America is a friendly, outgoing place when I visit, I'd be much happier there. Plus they speak English

Being socially isolated and suffering from social isolation are two different things. And you don't sound like you're suffering too much. I pretty much never leave my house and don't have that many friends, either and I'm 29. I don't suffer from lack of interaction and reciprocal relationships. People like us are fine when socially isolated.

However, that's not true for everyone, and it's especially not true for our young people. This isn't even my opinion, this is the opinion of all the PhDs and brains behind the question of why school violence is at this insane level in this country and they all come back to social isolation. As far as why some people suffer from social isolation and some don't and why our young people suffer from it more than any other Western country are mysteries at this point.

Swissians are good and honest people unlike americans.

Fpbp

I have one friend who lives an hour away. No friends where I live. Literally all my free time is spent alone or feeding my gambling addiction which I'm in treatment for. I'm trying to get guns actually but my friend won't sign the paper because quote ''he doesn't want to be responsible for the next mass shooting''. I'll just tell him it's ok because I'm Canadian only Americans do that.

Can you blast shit innawoods/innafield/innamountain?

So, you're socially isolated and you're suffering from it and want to lash out and murder people because of it? Is that what you're saying?

I can't tell if you're trying to say "I'm socially isolated and I'm fine, so that's not the reason for school shootings" or "I'm socially isolated and I want to murder people, too"

I'm having trouble doing the math on this one.

youre right im not making sense

and I'd never kill anyone. im trying to be a victim im sorry

yep. even in public parks if youre careful

Switzerland has only had a couple of spree killings in recent years, probably about the same amount per capital as Finland or Germany.
But, as more and more Albanians flood the country, things will change.

>But, as more and more Albanians flood the country
We've had half the population of albania (kosovo) living here since 1997 retard.

>switzerland has cucked gun laws
Swiss gun laws are laxer than most libshit states dumbfuck

check ur bullet button privilege bigot

You realize it's possible for both to have shit gun laws? The two are not mutually exclusive, dumbfuck.

sdf

because swiss are harmless, guns or not.

Because Switzerland has less mentally unstable people and has a proper system of dealing with those that are. The US has the most broken system of dealing with the mentally ill, PLUS they are a country of retards and mutts.

Now I want to become Swiss, but there's no way I'm learning your strange dialect so I can forget about that.

Because there are no brown people

>tfw no qt swiss bf to bully

What do you know about western countries leaf? Yours is as bad as America if not worse. Doctors are very restrained when it comes to putting people on drugs here when compared to the US. Difference in those things between here and America is enormous. I mean, i don't like it being as much as it is, but it's fucking nothing compared to what goes on in the US (or Canada, or UK).

Because you are rich there is no discernable difference in social cast, people make more or less good money and are on average happy, also not as many niggers spics going around committing violent crime. 8.3 million against 300 something million, they have more chances of people committing gun crimes. But i side with the burgers put metal detectors and armed guards possibly veterans in schools, they need jobs anyway, and stop talking about gun control, i wish i had a right to bear arms, in yurop you need to jump through so many fire hoops to enjoy a bit of shooting it's frustrating.

THE
RIGHT
OF
THE
PEOPLE
TO
KEEP
AND
BEAR
ARMS
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

and you breed with them and various our chinks, spics etc.

.>mixing your blood has more downsides

if it's your property, yes. otherwise: no
wrong

>We've had half the population of albania (kosovo) living here since 1997 retard.
they're bringing their cousins to marry them now that they're grown roaches

i shoot in public all the time in my village
i hate albanians and kosoniggers so much

How do we get rid of them? soon they will outnumber the native swiss people

>i shoot in public all the time in my village
Verboten ist das Schiessen mit:

a.
Seriefeuerwaffen;
b.
Abschussgeräten nach Absatz 1 Buchstabe b und Artikel 4 Absatz 2 Buchstabe c;
c.
Feuerwaffen an öffentlich zugänglichen Orten ausserhalb der behördlich zugelassenen Schiessanlässe oder ausserhalb von Schiessplätzen; erlaubt sind jedoch das Schiessen an nicht öffentlich zugänglichen und entsprechend gesicherten Orten und das jagdliche Schiessen.
admin.ch/opc/de/classified-compilation/19983208/index.html

>subversive multiculture of degenerates and minorities.
Dude Switzereland is full of italians and albanians

>Seriously, just stop posting.
Seriously, kys

firebomb zurich bern lausanne and geneva for starters
>obeying federation laws
fuck confederation. i never vote for this. bern can suicide self

weapons are not for stupid people like muricans

>fuck confederation. i never vote for this. bern can suicide self
what kind of gun laws does your canton's / town's police enforce?

>town's
>eyes you suspiciously

My brother traded a go-cart for a shotgun from a guy he met of craigslist
Wasn’t even 18 at the time

you forgot about basel

im cool with baal

Clean your room.

you make me cry...
i want to acquire swiss citizenship!
please gay marry me

>gay marry
what this?

Where is this?

If you can buy a gun from a parking lot without any Background checks, so can a criminall
I guess i just answered the thread ?