Why is Sup Forums so full of anti-gun redditor shills right now?

why is Sup Forums so full of anti-gun redditor shills right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/
youtube.com/watch?v=seH3bsymNJ4
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the shills want you to focus on distractiosn instead of the false flag that just took place and Trump draining hte swamp

I was about to ask the same thing

Happens after every shooting, but it's worse than usual right now. Starting to get the feeling lefty/pol/ or someone else is raiding, could be a good opportunity to bait some in and redpill them long term.

Trolls.

/leftypol/ is literally organizing them in discord to raid

They do it every once in a while when they start crying

It's bedtime for us right now, rest of the world is awake and reading that shit thinking that's what the USA is about.

Just filter it out or enjoy the lolcow.

we out in these streets

Why does the rest of the world care so much that a few kids get shot up if they consider us worthless Mutts anyway?

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag [Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU [Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg [Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

Certainly was convenient timing, and even looking at the FBI with the most generous light, they still are negligent on stopping the shooter because they invested all their manpower on Byzantine DC political intrigue.

Its mostly shills and people from Sup Forums that hate Sup Forums because we bully them on their own board. What you really need to do is make anti gun posts along with them to the point where it is more obnoxious then it already is. I have 3 anti gun threads going on right now myself. Obviously I don't mean it, its just funny watching the rest of Sup Forums get mad. I love ma gunz.

Not necessarily a bad thing to pretend to be a shill from time to time, helps harden up Sup Forums by forcing them to develop new arguments to defend themselves

Also top kek Sup Forums got cucked hard due to that neofag mod versus hirishomoot thing they had, I still don't think they have recovered.

this cunt pays fleets of them to post here

Because
>for some reason the Muh Russians investigation just got knocked off the rails so hard that it 360d and walked away right back where it came from and it’s speeding back into the DNC

I’m surprised they didnt say this guy was a russian

How much money must he have spent at this point?

That's why I do it. To any anons reading this that are letting these anti 2nd amendment shills bother you. I guarantee you that over 80% of those threads and comments are shitposting. 15% are paid shills, 4% are idiots that need redpill, 1% are people that actually believe guns are the worst thing ever.

millions. all just to add piss to the ocean of piss. I doubt he's changed a single mind, and yet I feel like many of his shills have slowly turned to our side after being exposed to the truth for so long rather than their little echo chambers.

This raid reminds me of the net neutrality raid for some reason. Maybe it's the futility of it.

One reminder, even though we appear to be overrun by shill threads, always remember to counter with redpills anyway. It's the best way to get the paid shills that post here to actually stay here and realize they are retarded.

They think we're all russian bots.
Probably just bored anons shillposting for lols.

Has anything fucking changed in practice since that happened?

Not that I've heard. But the shilling was intense for like a week, and poof, it just disappeared.

I honestly used to think that threads like the ones behind CTR Wojak there were satire, taking the piss out of what shills might post. They are not, and it's astonishing how fucking thick they really are.

You answered your own question
That being said, my sister, a teacher, wife, and mother of two who is a normie and a cuckservative but also a Trump supporter, texted me at midnight to tell me how she thought she was going crazy because she believes the florida shooting was a setup to take the guns
The veil is lifting anons
Have heart and keep the faith
We have already won, we are just experiencing the death throes of the satanic machine

>if only you knew how bad things really are

You what? What happened?

Nah. It's highly unlikely that the fbi's failure to react to Cruz is due to a deep state conspiracy. You can't just act on every creep that looks like they're going shoot a school, a lot of intel is noisy and leads to false flags or dead ends.

I am blaming them for putting so much resources into helping Hillary and Obama while failing on this

share-blue, jidf, soros, brock and etc

CIA and israeli shills newfag

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/

Does anyone remember the memo or NSA shooting?

me

>helping Hillary and Obama

If you are talking about the Russian investigations then that is a valid case to allocate recourse in. The intelligence community is saying with high confidence that Trump was shilled into presidency by Russian hackers. It's a pretty big deal, and if more information were uncovered then we could be finding out instances that are similar to that of invasion.

I detect with my green eyes a glow in the dark nigger

I don't understand the reference, my friend. I'm Hispanic.

Well, judging by the way you write and your shitty comprehension skills, you're an uneducated hick-nigger hybrid.

Did I get it right?

>youtube.com/watch?v=seH3bsymNJ4

Because nobody wants to get killed by virgins like you.

Because they're scared pussies and think we'll be scared pussies too. I think people too often think other people feel the same feels they do.

Pol is getting hacked I don't have any choices for location and my mouse pointer turned into a dick.

It wouldn't surprise me if a good number of them are actually russian agents just trying to cause discord

so the russians are shilling up our board?

>why is Sup Forums so full of anti-gun redditor shills right now?

The deepstate is still trying to take our guns.

They timed it with the school shooting for maximum effect.

little do they know that we have a secret weapon.

Checked.

We have a known weapon as well.

So, you glow in the dark niggers are trying to shill us in to a nuclear war with Russia with this "muh Russia" Bullshit. Copy that.

SING A SONG OF SIXPENCE
POCKET FULL OF RYE
FOUR AND TWENTY BLACKBIRDS
BAKED IN A PIE.

wtf is that

what bill

are we going down the UK thought crime path?

Nope.

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615

Sup Forums is an anti-gun board.

EUROPEAN TRASH

no