The time Goku denied a village water and damned its people to death

>The time Goku denied a village water and damned its people to death

Didn't he end up getting a capsule that let him hold an infinite amount of water anyway?

Roshi was just like "Hey, water is free because we aren't savages.", and gave him a capsule that he filled with shitloads of free water.

later Goku helped him find some magic water too

>Be this guy
>Be Indian
>Live in india
>Smell like shit
>Everybody shits like literally everywhere
>Cant eat mah Kaari
>Too much shit
>Finally decide I need to clean up this shit
>Need water
>Lots of water
>Go to the ultimate fighting tournament
>Lose to a 6 year old

he's a saiyan after all

That didn't happen due to Roshi.

>implying Jackie Chun would lose to trash like him
They fucked up not bringing that man to the tournament of power. He must be like SSGSSGSS

Jackie Chun has no time for petty tournaments any more, that's why he disappeared. He's probably doing some wacky shit with the gods' that gods' gods worship.

>We got Roshi instead of Jackie Chun
For what reason

Roshi is jackie chun

You guys know it's Roshi right?

Even after learning his backstory, I was still rooting for Ranfan.

shut the fuck up roshi poster I swear to god every fucking thread theres one retard who says this

getta load of this faggot

So is he Uub 's father, right

Toriyama was pretty shit at world building.
>Single king of the world
>bunch of cities named after directions
>wastelands every couple of miles

It's like there are no established countries even.

>that time Goku left a bunch of rabbits on the moon to get blown up by Jackie Chun
>that time Goku slaughtered an entire base of soilders yet spared the reincarnation of the devil, the leader of the guy who killed all his friends ,and space Hitler

Something that never made sense about Nam and the other characters from the world martial arts tournaments. Goku beat Chappa, who was the previous champion and never been hit before, with a single hit. Yet multiple fighters then start to show up who are strong enough to give Goku a challenge. Where the fuck are these strong fighters constantly coming from. Why'd they never participate before if they were so much stronger than some other guy who was winning before?

Well seeing how this same thing continues happening for basically all of DB I guess toriyama never thought it through either.

I don't think it's said he specifically won the previous tournament, it's possible he won years ago when the tournament was much smaller.

>between the end of DB and the beginning of the Cell arc everyone conveniently forgets about the world martial arts tournament
>everyone forgets about the crazy stunts Goku, Tenshinhan, and pals pulled off whenever they appeared
>everyone forgot the amazing feats kid Goku and Piccolo showed during their fight, despite it literally being broadcast all over the world
>everyone sucks Mr. Satan's dick
I had the rage of a thousand suns that lasted until the very end of the series. Post-timeskip was a mistake.

Goku was like 14
He at least didn't destroy his fucking planet