Facebook Ads VP, Rob Goldman, BTFOs the pre-election meddling narrative! MSM LYING

How come I haven't seen a thread on this? Facebook Ads VP is BTFOing the Russian narrative on Twitter, and liberals are FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!
twitter.com/no2narcissists/status/965113497930510336
archive.is/p5QkX
>now they are pushing the blame on "russian" trolls and think demonstrations are bad
>now they think paid internet and media content is proof of collusions
It's happened, the narrative is officially swan diving into the concrete floor.

>>>MSM SPREADING MISINFO, LOG THEIR INEVITABLE RETRACTIONS!!

>goldman

I can't wait till the real shills get exposed. ADL shills. SPLC shills. ACLU shills. Zionist shills of all kind.

He's a Jew, but what he's saying assists us.

let (((them))) eat each other

bump

Because Sup Forums is infested with shills. Only way to get visibility is to argue with shills on their points which are usually just bait for gotcha moments they will share off site.

You forget Muslim shills. Saudis finding a group to do just this online

This just shows how horrible it is to talk to jews. My god. They are insufferable.

It's a low energy topic. Very important but very hard to turn into outrage and memes.

There are no muslim shills. The only shills are zionist shills.

Still it's easy to ignore those threads.
True, but the VP of FB Ads is surely a credible source about the findings of said company...

True. When was the last time anyone saw Muslims outside of their Jihadist homeland, Twitter? No reason for them to flock elsewhere.

Yes, you can pick up a whine in his voice... Awful.

Faggots the Saudis shill here too. They have a center for it and claim it's for fighting against extremism.

Fuck off zionist fuckface. Suck on another foreskin you piece of shit.

There is no more powerful force in this world than a rich jew who speaks the truth. He is immune to all attacks and too powerful for anyone to stop him doing what he wishes.

((Goldman))j
(((Krock)))
This is precisely what I do when I countertroll my own socks for shits and giggles
It’s all so tiresome

Fucking Muslim got you!
I don't deny the Jewish shills either , but you Muslim faggots are easy to spot

I'm not even muslim yu fucking retard. The only shills on this board are JIDF. Legitimately.

Wrong. Muslim faggot