Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Wiener Schnitzel Edition

Comfy Sunday thread...

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
jungefreiheit.de/debatte/kommentar/2018/es-reicht-traellert-pfeift/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2018/wegen-brexit-oettinger-verlangt-mehr-geld-aus-deutschland/

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3loG5Ey_w
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>AfD Right Wing Faction speeches on traditional "political Ash Wednesday"
youtube.com/watch?v=iFFzHugyw4k
youtube.com/watch?v=MJz44YIfjhg
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIAIn4Gyac

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

Other urls found in this thread:

tichyseinblick.de/gastbeitrag/wenig-bekannte-fakten-zur-auslaenderkriminalitaet-in-deutschland/
change.org/p/keine-rassistischen-frauenrechte-in-meinem-namen-no120db
youtube.com/watch?v=-yoqQ7R_lnA&index=21&list=RDmhU16cYeWx0
mein-sos-kinderdorf.de/beitrag/silvia-klocke-501.html
waz.de/staedte/hattingen/ein-foerderverein-steht-jetzt-der-fluechtlingshilfe-zur-seite-id210859849.html
fluechtlingshilfe-sprockhoevel.de/informationen-und-beratung
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time for Anschluss!

can someone give me some redpill statistics or pictures on rape by "refugees"?

The ABSOLUTE state of kraut/pol/

Sehr langer Artikel (und schon etwas älter) aber arbeitet das Thema gut auf:

tichyseinblick.de/gastbeitrag/wenig-bekannte-fakten-zur-auslaenderkriminalitaet-in-deutschland/

Oh you...

Bump

What exactly are you referring to?

>page 3, 5 IPs

I don't get it

Rassisten!!!

change.org/p/keine-rassistischen-frauenrechte-in-meinem-namen-no120db

bump

Oh shit. We're got an Austrian leading the Germans again. This won't end well.

i like this edition

>Comments are disabled for this video.
Of course they are

bump for this. a nice infographic would be interesting

>tfw i can´t find my other austrian pepe

ohh yiss. found it

Have this

and you this

Zeit für Kaiserreich now.

Look at those cheeky Habsburger. They even look like incest.

BUT they are the only ones to save the german LANDE.

Or the Hohenzollern meh.

völkisch

Kruzinesen, jetzt trigger mich nicht so am heiligen Sonntag

pretty tall build and elegant. still, they look more völkisch than any politician

thanks!

>be me
>see picture of Bundesheer
>feels good man
>want to see more german warriors
>google Bundesheer

>german
*austrian
Bundesheer is austrian

>anyway, google it.
>3 rd picture on google
heilig´s Blechle!

let me help you

BUMP.

AfD overtake SPD in polls when? I want to rub into the faces of all the normies I know who didn't vote blue.

yeah i was helping in a refugee camp too and i gotta say that this women probably never set foot in one

>*GOTT ERHALTE INTENSIFIES*

kek, never
they will fake the polls as long as possible

user,
WER GIBT UNS DAS RECHT MIT ZWEIERLEI MAß ZU MESSEN?

>everything that goes against what i want is fake!!!!!
kek

At the current, rate, this could be in two weeks, but also could take until the next bigger incident.

I ask myself whether the popularity will increase faster when we reach the second spot:
The party is already in the parliament and then could claim broad acceptance. More and more normies will have several people that are pro-AfD among their acquaintances.
This is something that could overcome the media propaganda against the AfD.

>WER GIBT UNS DAS RECHT MIT ZWEIERLEI MAß ZU MESSEN?

We shall not judge ... we shall simply follow our manifest destiny as the peak of our species.

Pretty gud desu, but would be even gerater with a proper Kaiserporträt. Buddy of mine had one made for Wilhelm II

>Wir dürfen keine Vermutungen aufstellen und dürfen nicht alle über einen Kamm scheren
>Deutsche Männer belästigen TÄGLICH IM BERUFSLEBEN ALLE FRAUEN

Threadly reminder to take the final red pill.

Tell stories, m8.

WHY THE FUCK AFD LEADER IS LESBIAN?

>If I wasn't too lazy to use Photoshop right now...

Btw I do really appreciate some of the quotes from Col. Kurtz ... good stuff, there is truth about the human condition in it. Some pure gold wedged in between the crazy ramblings ... might be relevant in the times to come.

German kammarade...get some feels
youtube.com/watch?v=-yoqQ7R_lnA&index=21&list=RDmhU16cYeWx0

classic controlled opposition

Go back to /retardpol/ commie

Well, the other user is not completely wrong with his suspicion, I think. E.g. Allensbach scored the AfD at 7% just one month before the election; in general most other institutes did give a lower score than 12% until a few weeks before the election. Similar patterns occur in polls for Landtagswahlen.

Could we save Europe through identitarian party?
Imo European Union should remain but in different terms...for example far-right parties are represented in Brussels and they managed to take the message there

Stimmt, ich belästige eigentlich täglich meine Chefin sowie meine beiden (deutschen!) Kolleginnen mit meiner fokussierten Ignoranz, der geistigen Abwesenheit meienr Umwelt gegenüber sowie meiner selektiven BLindheit für soziale Normen ... angewandter Asperger, toxische Maskulinität in Reinform!

Sie tun mir eigentlich alle fast schon leid...

>Silvia Klocke
mein-sos-kinderdorf.de/beitrag/silvia-klocke-501.html
waz.de/staedte/hattingen/ein-foerderverein-steht-jetzt-der-fluechtlingshilfe-zur-seite-id210859849.html
fluechtlingshilfe-sprockhoevel.de/informationen-und-beratung

Has to be here, way to coincidental otherwise. I wonder who she is, probably one of the fat ones, which explains why she never was harassed, she is probably secretly buttmad about it and just wants Ali to grab her 20 ton ass, note how the children don't smile at all or just very forced, they know whats up, probably had some "strange" encounters with the refugee "children" already, also they have their own Apps for refugees, might be a good idea to bomb their reviews, because they have way to many stars.

>being rude
>having no argument

also note how almost all German men are either bald, out of shape, ugly, old or a combination of those, I am sure it's save to assume they are all pussy-whipped turbo-betas, really makes you think

>all dates, post ids and names hidden and no concrete source provided for maximum opaqueness like (((commies))) always do
>screenshot suddenly gets posted everywhere dozen times every hour for the last two days usually without any comment
>classic overblown d&c
definitely nothing (((suspicious)))

>be retarded commie
>have no argument
>still come to Sup Forums

from the memes i could say the same about austrians

I meant in the picture I posted not every single German, calm down Thorsten

i was just helping 3 days basically
>fugees selling showergel and soap back to where the DRK got it from (just a few hundred meters down the road)
>claiming they used it all the next day but we cant let em have no soap and stuff so they get new soap just for them to sell it again
>loads of females with bruises or broken arms
>operation of the cafeteria to give them free fucking meals impossible without bouncer because they have never heard of human decency
>take like 10 packs of sugar to put it in fucking water or already sweet fucking iced tea because reasons
>going through their apartments to look whether or not the catalogued apartments are really taken
>20 people taking care of 400-600 people no one could even tell how many there exactly
>they found out that we only gave out milk to those that had young children and came and got 10 rations of milk with the same children and different adults
>the rooms they were living in looked like complete shit
>they put the heaters all the way up to 5 and opened the windows cause fuck logic
>shit ended in guy saying he was coughing blood and medical ward getting shut down and in quarantine cause he thought if he said that he was coughing blood he would get special treatment it just ended in 6 hours quarantine for half of the staff and a few patients because of TBC
shit was annoying I tell you, all in all, they behave subhuman we should let them die in their fucking shitholes of a country they do not deserve basic human rights because they are not what could be called human

>from the memes i could say the same about austrians

Wos is dir do grod aus der Goschn gfoin?! :D

being immensely overweight with a BMI of close to 60 this feels fucking bad

kek stay classy

>they do not deserve basic human rights because they are not what could be called human
General Patton pls go
>fugees selling showergel and soap back to where the DRK got it from (just a few hundred meters down the road)
Who buys hygiene products from random brown people on the street or how do I have to imagine this?

Sounds rough. How were the other helpers feeling about it?
Why did you start there? Did you think differently back then?

Did you krauts finally form a government of some sort?

What is AfD polling at these days? Is it still growing?

>heer
>bullpop rifle

>BMI of close to 60
dude how are still alive, this has to be bait, post the whole calculation

>Who buys hygiene products from random brown people on the street or how do I have to imagine this?
it was in a refugee camp not just some random dudes on the street
>How were the other helpers feeling about it?
basically: oh the poor poor refugees ofc they are selling this shit they have no money and they wanna have a smoke or something
>Why did you start there?
I thought I would help people in need turns out they are neither people nor are they in need
>Did you think differently back then?
i thought differently about refugees and i was politically a lot more liberal

Work at such a facility should be mandatory for certain people who consider themselves our 'elites' ... I do btw pity the few decent souls stuck together with this human scum.

how do fungees buy smoke?
in ger you need a Bank card or your ID to buy smokes from shops or vendor machine

Calculation was done by a surgeon as I am on my way to have surgery

yeah and without the press and all that kinda shit basically just elites working because they should feel how it is

no idea how they got em desu since I was stuck in the camp working I do know that some were smoking I honestly don't know what the others did with the money

>i thought differently about refugees and i was politically a lot more liberal
Who cares. Even if it is true, you can't give soy humans like this a chance anymore. They are cancer to every idea. Register them and when the day of the rope comes, they get the noose

So people or more likely "people" came to the camp to buy stuff cheaper than at the store from fugees that got it for free.
That's just great. Wertvoller als Gold!

Seems like you dealt with the bottom of the bottom. Those people have little education, hence their behavior. I went to school with the more educated ones. Some did shithead things in class like take selfies with everybody including the professor and claiming the earth is flat, and oftentimes they would not understand the lessons at all. Other than that we hung out a couple of times. All of them seemed to support the Daesh and hated Assad.

>hated Assad
in GAS

>All of them seemed to support the Daesh and hated Assad.
I think you meant to write moderate rebels instead of Daesh there friend

You went to school with "refugees"? Which type of school was it? What effect did it have on your other school mates?

How much of a soyboy are you? They gave a shit about Assad. The only reason they say Assad is evil is because disgusting traitors told them so, as the whole western msm was dedicated to help with regime change, and those leeches thought it might be a good idea to follow the narrative. All those bastards care for is free shit. And now go kill yourself traitor

Language school. VHS. One of them was a doctor in Syria. He said he was among the protesters (Daesh).

I had no choice. I quit the language course because I became genuinely concerned. Also, I'm not German.

>one if them doctor
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha and you believed it hahahahahahahahahaha fuck off

>mfw already too late to doublethink

Selbstanzeige beim Ministerium für Wahrheit ist schon draussen! Nur bitte bitte nicht die Rattenfolter!!!

dude you really gotta start reading everything cause it would make it obvious that i no longer think that way
as I said I don't have the details but I know that they used like 2 or 3 bottles of shower gel and that kinda stuff a day some people saw them actually selling it tho

I didn't believe it and I still don't. I'm friends with him of kikebook and he barely posts anything related to medicine and he doesn't seem to be working in the field as of today. His entire family came over 2 years after he came to Germany - wife and 3 kids. I'm telling you, I enrolled in that course unaware that there would be so many refugees there.

It doesn't matter if you no longer think that way. There is no way to redeem yourself. You have obviously a liberal brain easy influenced by narratives and feels. You are worthless in a rational world, the most human on should do with you is take away your voting rights and make you a capo. But tbf, I would still rather snap your neck. People like you don't deserve forgviness

>One of them was a doctor in Syria
You mean he bought his title, never saw an actual hospital from the inside and new is let loose on unsuspecting German normalfags.

kek. whatever dude nice way to cause infighting

Same as with the other opportunistic traitor. No redemtion for you. I'm glad all the names of rapefugee apologists and government whores are registred. You will not escape collaborator

this

Stupid purityfag

also: lol try to snap my neck good luck

And there it is again. That typical soyboy behavior.
>no conflict, we are all the human race mkay.
>Forgive and forget that I'm an enabler
>Frieden
Do everyone a favour, recognize your mental issue and remove yourself from public. Your individual decision and willingness to act because of a very bad crafted propagandistic narrative disqualifies you from having a kegit opinion, let alone voice it

Fuck off, join our enemys and have your authoritarian power trip there, it will have more use for us this way.

the difference between us is just that I can think logically while you are driven by emotions narratives ideologies and extremes no one like you will ever have success getting the moronic normie on their side to have a fighting chance

>a kegit opinion

I know this is a common typo but looked very Freudian to me...

It doesn't help us to fight against each other.
You don't know how strong the brainwashing is in Germany. How should people realize they were told lies from the day they entered school?
Coming in contact with reality is then the only way to reveal these untruths.

>Your individual decision and willingness to act because of a very bad crafted propagandistic narrative disqualifies you from having a kegit opinion, let alone voice it
listen i thought i was helping people in need and i learned from it. mistakes are how humans learn be it your own mistake or the mistakes of others now stop being such a cunty twat

Austria, it's still to early to fix Germany again. Fight the nu-males on a later time. But your effort is welcome.

So wait, you advocate to forgive useful idiots who have shown to be easily manipulated by narratives which were easy to be identified as lies, if one took the time to look at facts that were ready available but instead drank the kool aid. Those people are worthless, they will always be useful idiots do to their liberal brain chemistry. One can not trust such people. They are the bottom of the genetic barrel. Unable to process infornation in a logical way

he isn't fighting the nu male he is fighting everyone who doesn't think exactly like he does he'd fit the antifa better than anyone of us

>shown to be easily manipulated by narratives
well now you're just pulling stuff out of your ass

That's good. We need highly motivated fanatics to lead the masses. If we don't have people fanatic in their task then we will be left with mediocre leaders, dooming everything before it begins. The time for "dude just to it reasonable" is long past and I stepped over that line two years ago. The wagon is so far in the shitter that "reasonable" no longer helps. It's do or die for the German people.