Are there white communities in Mexico?

We already know that Canadimutts are not white, butt are there any white settlements in Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0wuDD78xhY
youtube.com/watch?v=-DdqocHgQoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexico is 30% white

How much of that is """white"""?

Just in the north and im secure that racemixing whit indigenous causes decend this,i seem this in much families where the son ist as too white but definitevely no negroid.
Also if this same has a child whit a more white people the son will secure beign white as fuck.

Just say it in Spanish m8.

47% in a new study.

European Mexicans are Mexican citizens of complete or predominant European descent.[8] While the Mexican government periodically conducts racial censuses for "Indigenous Mexicans" and "Afro-Mexicans" it has not conducted a census for European Mexicans for nearly a century.[9] Estimates of this ethnic group as a segment of the country's population range from 9% and 20% according to The World Factbook[1] and Encyclopædia Britannica[2] to as high as 47%[

there are german / amish communities in North Mexico and mormons in Chihuahua state, Italians in Chipilo , Puebla too

youtube.com/watch?v=r0wuDD78xhY

youtube.com/watch?v=-DdqocHgQoo

Day of the white taco when?

I dont know why are you surprised, Mexico was built up by Europeans.

With indigenous peoples integrated in bigger numbers.

no, spaniards killed them in 90% since 1492, today is less than 8% the indian population.

About 10% of Mexicans can be considered White and they would only be 80-90% genetically White. So only 2% of Mexicans are pure White.

Most are mestizos.

>So only 2% of Mexicans are pure White.

Independent field studies have been made in attempt to quantify the number of European Mexicans living in modern Mexico, using blond hair as reference to classify a Mexican as white, the Metropolitan Autonomous University of Mexico calculated the percentage of said ethnic group at 23%.[12] Another study made by the University College London in collaboration with Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History found that the frequencies of blond hair and light eyes in Mexicans are of 18.5% and 28.5% respectively.[13]

Mexico is just like any other country in this hemisphere, there are people are European descent, indigenous descent, mixed/mestizo descent, African descent, Middle Eastern descent, ect, ect.

I've known Arab Mexicans, Greek Mexicans, Japanese Mexicans, German Mexicans, and so on

I know many Mexican people of Polish descent. Do you know why? Because I am one, I was born and raised in Mexico and I am 100% Polish descent

I know there are a lot of Poles in Mexico

But how and when they got there is beyond me

You have to go back

yeah, When I was in High School a Mexican Polish went there, He was so blonde and white. I hated so much, not for his skin, He was very arrogant, His name was
unpronounceable

Us Mexicans are getting whiter and whiter with each passing day, while Americans are becoming Blacker and Blacker with every passing second. feels gud

Tiene quatro hijas y ningun chamaco, Asi es como las familias se extinguen.

Hello Wicenty Cziczewicz

the most violent states are the whitest

English, waterback, do you speak it?

Learning a second(third and fourth) language is valuable. You should try it.