Why does divine femininity intimidate you?

Why does divine femininity intimidate you?

>divine femininity
>femininity intimidate

> divine femininity
> yaoi banner above it
like pottery

this is my kryptonite. my achilles heel. it's the biggest grossest most subtle yet in your face taboo

>divine femininity
>things that exist
Choose one, baiting shitposter.
Sage

i've had chicks literally on the floor at my feet begging for my cock and crying because i didn't want to fuck them. there's nothing divine about them. they're whores. literally all of them. every last one of them. nothing divine at all. they all fart, shit, and are gross. unlike men, they have very few redeeming characteristics despite their gross lowly nature.

So your mother holds no importance to you whatsoever? No one in your matriarchal lineage?

a woman is good for literally one thing, you fuck em in the ass until they drool poo. they're not worth anything else. they're dumb, vacant bimbos. do some fucking pushups or something if you have trouble with them and they'll throw themselves at you like worthless whores. nothing valuable about them. and NONE of them can be loyal.

Not as much as the paternal line. Obviously. Only jews seem to think otherwise.

wtf kind of shit is this? is this even fucking serious?? my mother? really bro? this is what we're doing right now? extremely ignorant comment on your part.

pls go somewhere else to suck your woman dick, ok? you can suck woman dick all you want, they're still not going to have sex with you for it.

get the fuck off my board, theistcuck
only buddhism and the godless like is allowed around here

>extremely ignorant comment on your part.

lol you virgin

I don't think you really understand what women are supposed to be used for.

Femininity is an Asian girl.

White womyn are trash.

why is the all seeing eye a divine vagina? the 'g' in freemasonry means 'goddess'. just look at the compass and square. how is that not a gaping pussy?
this. also certain other shit for brains sects

>implying I don't want to be their little ass slave

Females don't want to be big, they want all glamour and praise that being big gives them, while still being what they view as being tiny and feminine. If I happen to think what they think is tiny and feminine though is batshit insane, or if their not actually holding any of the responsibilities that any of those praises would require, somehow I'm scared of them being big?

I understand that they want to be tiny and feminine and also want to have the praise of being big, but its gotta be a two way street.

In plain english they really need to decide collectively between

>they get to feel tiny and feminine but have to accept traditionalism so shit is run properly

or

>they get to be the big guys that dominate the world while I'm stuck being harassed as their pussy slave all day, but they no longer get to feel tiny and feminine

Decide between the two ladies, because you're being unfair to men if you have your cake but eat it to.

really dude? a discussion about women and some fedora says "but wut about ur mom". really? yes, that's extremely ignorant, come on. it's almost too absurd you can't think it's serious. i honestly can't even begin to imagine how fat and autistic OP is, but i imagine he looks something like pic related.

This is what divine femininity looks like

yeah, that's it, i don't understand "what women are supposed to be used for". my god. let me guess, you're one of the "redpilled fedoras", right? you're not like the other fedoras. you know how shits really supposed to go, right? jesus christ, this website makes me want to cry. it's an endless pit of anime cum, failure and depression.

/d/ reporting in

>why is the all seeing eye a divine vagina?
It isn't. And you're a Freudian case. Even the vesica pisces isn't so limited.
>the 'g' in freemasonry means 'goddess'
Wrong.

snu snu

plebeian

The hardest, most unsavory thing you will come to learn is that all women, even your mother, are whores

>really dude?
>that's extremely ignorant

>you fuck em in the ass until they drool poo
I have some bad news for you user

I too love tall women.

why do 44% of men have anal. why dont women have any erogenous zones. their little penis makes them pee on you. there's no nothing in there but a bladder

Jew detected

honestly, if you can't just laugh at "fuck em in the ass until they drool poo" you have no soul and should jump off a cliff promptly, to end your own suffering and release the earth from the burden of your shitty, dead-inside personality.

>flag
I’m not doing this for approval of women lel. Knowledge is power and knowing the power women hold can help you in life. There’s more to it than just a pink hole and some lumps.
Typical self-destructive aryan
Wouldn’t matter, she still carries the child.

I know it's going to take some time to accept your faggotry user but I'm sure one day you can be honest with yourself.

>flag
I don't get it. Apart from you hiding your Israeli one.

Perhaps, but still correct.

How come they're not feminine?

This is stupid seeing as feminists are extremely intimidated by conservative white men and even afraid of us. (and so they damn well should be) it is impossible for me to be 'intimidated' by a bitch of a woman.

I still have my foreskin though, ya cheeky wanka

I want a giantess proportion gf desu
Fpbp

>I’m not doing this for approval of women lel. Knowledge is power and knowing the power women hold can help you in life. There’s more to it than just a pink hole and some lumps.
you have literally never spoken to or touched a woman before
sure bruh.

But how will you infiltrate 3rd world places like the USA?

youre not correct shillenberg. prove me wrong. we're just at the surface and i just dont care anymore

It doesn't. Why would it? It's pleasant but ultimately meaningless beyond that.

advanced metabait

>prove me wrong
You're the one making a claim. Your flag is apt for your ignorance.
After all, the G isn't supposed to be a G. Try researching from there.

I bet men worshipped thicc godesses with great zeal. The women were probably jealous the busty gods were prettier than them

>The hardest, most unsavory thing you will come to learn is that all women, even your mother, are whores

Prostitutes to be more precise. Starting from puberty every female learns to use her body and beauty to manipulate and take unmerited stuff from others/males.

Marriage is a form of prostitution. The only objective value females have is having eggs and wombs. Just that. Males provide sperm and resources.

Everything else is just sugar-coating blue pill fantasy to cover the basic natural mating and reproducing instinct.

I dont get it, do women actually think feminism means they get to be worshiped?
Its literally the opposite.
it means you get to eat shit from a gnarly boss, sweat, work till your muscles cramp bones break, then go home to sleep and wake up again early enough to do it again the next day with a shiteating grin.

If you want to be treated like a devine pet with a magical vagina, get in the kitchen, make me a sandwich, clean my house and I'll treat you like a god.
otherwise you can be my "best friend" like couples in every other millennial marriage. and we can eat spagetti on the couch while we binge watch the first 3 seasons of House.

>g's are not g's and theyre also not pussies and your flag is inherently wrong because it's in Genesis or something
i made claims. now you say something more than "reeee". or fuck off. how about these apples. "the shekinah hoax". the 144,000. platonic complementarity. serpent seed. isis being a cult to labia. and "sheela na gig". fertility cults. it's what you mislabelled as the freudian "homosex" bullshit in the first place. nigger please. why do you think there are Immaculate Conceptions? Hrm?

>I’m right because I have an American, boo hoo hoo
Keep thinking you’re always right, burgershit. Don’t forget grab your bulletproof vest before you grab your tendies from the shop.
Money.
Power is never meaningless.

not like this, but you have every reason to be afraid of a woman who bites more than they bark.

>Im a goddess
Check out pic related.

This might be the dumbest person I have ever seen on this board.

>gay gibberish
>flag
Checks out.

women hate you because you're weak and selfish.

>toothpaste
>smells like ass anyways

why did eve come from adam and not other way around? is that a pic of an artificial heart valve? some insulin perhaps? get on my level

This is the part where the American ad-hominems to look cool and save face. Also because his amerishart brain can’t formulate any further discourse.
Take note, lads.

you bring my nationality into it for no reason, when i never even mentioned my nationality. obviously, you're like a lot of people on Sup Forums and have inferiority complexes regarding americans. you know you'll never be as good. ok. cool. i get that. i'll never understand it though. we just don't think about people from other countries at all over here. we essentially just consider ourselves above everyone. lucky for us we don't have to wallow in self-hatred and insecurity, huh??

itt: a bunch of cucks triggered over the usage of the divine feminine forgetting divine masculinity exists as well.

>Let's brag about how beautiful our women are
>Time to cherrypick
>Picks whores that pose nude in front of the camera

Quite accurate except it's not all that flattering and the average euro grill isn't that pretty

Divinity doesn't exist period. Anyone pretending it does is a fucking moron.

I agree but why
Duk in but till poo

Back to your 56% shithole McTrailerhome, Bubba. Come back with better retorts.

I think the commie is right, but for the wrong reasons. a woman births and raises children, tending to the home, while her husband provides for them. seems like a pretty divine duty to me.

Why is this artist insisting on depicting the opposite of reality?

Western Buddhists
Not even once

>g's are not g's
Ayup. It's a recent American and Scottish misunderstanding. Safe bet that anyone who talks about "the G" has no idea what they're on about.
>your flag is inherently wrong
No, just pointing out that meme flags are always ignorant plebs who don't know shit.
>why do you think there are Immaculate Conceptions?
You say that like there have been plural. Or that Mary and Joseph didn't conceive naturally.

>can you miniaturise yourself
When will they learn?

YEA DUDE LE SCIENCE

am i 56% or am i trailerhome bubba? in case you don't know, foreigner, in the US the trailerhome people and the rednecks are all white, racist, and don't mix with the minorities. so which is it? accuse me of one or the other, but you're showing that you don't fundamentally understand anything about the USA over in your thirdworld, potato farming shithole. BTW, i've got plenty of money and food on my table. got cenral air conditioning, heat, gym membership, fast internet, big screen TV and two cars in the driveway. wanna suck my dick now, you angry virginal faggot??

Have you asked yourself why prostitution is illegal or highly regulated aka costly in most of the world...?

It's not because of the jews... Its because it reduces the power women have... Reduces their only value... sex.

Same thing will happen with artificial wombs.

Women are our Masters. Gynocentrism is the system. Males are.disposable.

Just take a look at surrogacy. Higly.regulated.and.costly. you can have babies through surrogacy in very few countries. And most of them don't allow single.males to do it... You need to be a couple...

Almost everything is female.centered.

how very insightful of you, user. picture related.

Allllright. So what, you are Catholic? Definitely don't listen to pastor Anderson, he calls ppl who believe in the divinity of Mary retards, and he backs it up with scripture.

>am i 56% or am i trailerhome bubba?

There’s a difference?

I’m the one asking the questions here, m8. Go back to lurking.

>guy talks about the USA
>clearly knows less than zero about the USA

Hhhhuuuuuu it's not devine it is bullshit even if it was devine wouldn't give two fucks because I've never seen it help anyone

>Women are our Masters. Gynocentrism is the system. Males are.disposable.

*blocks your path*

>everything is female.centered
Men enforce gynocentrism.

Men will stop worshipping women once they can have sex bots and artificial wombs.

The artificial womb will only be available to women/couples, but once it exists men will realise: hmmmm maybe I dont need to worship this pussy.

i'm not catholic and im not religious but when you just start spewing off as if you know all about the nature of the universe and whatnot, as if you're some kind of enlightened soul, it's clear that you're one with the fedora.

not an am*Ricuck, sorry nigger.

Are you implying that the majority of whites in America are 100% pure blooded Europeans?

piss off robert crumb

>Why does divine femininity intimidate you?
fantasy and mythology are not the least bit intimidating

imagine a god of sammich making....

>woried about divine femininity
>when i have physical masculinity
Align your chakras and see if you can take my left hook

>mary and joseph conceived naturally
>immaculate conception

Thats what you get for following Jewish religion

thanks for the masochism. world needs more androphobia