Why does Sup Forums feel threatened by strong women?

Why does Sup Forums feel threatened by strong women?

...pic unrelated?

Sakurafags must be on suicide watch.

Lost the MC to a quiet big tittied bitch.

Guy she did end up with was a psychopathic murderer who has tried to kill her on multiple occasions

Husband then abandons you to raise his kid who doesn't even believe you're her mother.

She destroyed a house and all the ground surrounding it with a single punch. Surely she's strong in a sense?

She uses chakra to enhance her strength.

If your version of stronk womyn is a person using steroids then yes.

>Lost

That would imply she wanted him

That´s a lie. I love strong women. This is my waifu.

Nah, only things that could exist in real life threaten Sup Forums, silly user.

Strong women are about as realistic as unicorns and dragons. I suppose some people are frightened by fantasy creatures, but that's about the only exception.

She didn't, but I bet you did

Patrician choice. A fellow man of cultured taste, I see. Cheers.

>host to a monster, orphan of the kage [enthusiastic hot head]
>sole survivor of infamous clan, brother to prodigy [complex cold cool kid]
>Son of a great ninja, acquired a powerful dojustu, well known high ranking ninja [wise cracking genius

And to complete the team we got a girl that punches good and can heal. She is so over shadowed that instead of writing her better they just wrote her off to secondary character

In brotherhood canon what ethnicity was she even?

Admittedly, if Kishi focused on the dynamic between Naruto-Sasuke-Sakura-Kakashi and fleshed out the relationships each of the four had with the other three instead of making everything about Naruto-Sasuke, it'd be a better story.

no i am turned on by them

>She destroyed a house and all the ground surrounding it with a single punch
That's it? What a weak bitch.

To be fair, Sakura excelled, just not in fighting. She was a genius with perfect chakra control, in only two and a half years she became as good a doctor as Tsunade was in her prime. Theoretically, she could master the Rasengan in a minute after seeing it once and having the process explained to her.

Sakura was a terrible fighter though. Her entire style centered about completely one dimensional attacks and she had basically zero understanding of tactics. Aloso, learning rasengan is something most comptent ninja would achieve given enough time, the only thing that was specifically pointed about it being difficult was adding nature transformation to it.

yeah, I feel threatened by strong women that are not real

>you will never have your very own Izumi
Fuck.

Chakra is through natural means
She doesn't inject herself

I feel as though Karate would've been the perfect fighting style for sakura to use in conjunction with her super strength based on her physical build and natural flexibility.

I want a strong woman to threaten me

Actually a shoot grappling and throwing style would have worked better.

Judo with a bit of pro wrestling thrown in there.
Would have been funny to see her german suplex madara.

Not threatened.
I'm oft just...kinda...grossed out by them.
Cool to sometimes watch them do stuff and can respect them if they have the right kind of personality.
But they're usually at the very bottom of the "will sink 9 inches balls deep into them" list. If they make it onto the list at all that is.

Sakura isn't a strong women though, take away her chakra control and she'd be nothing so she ain't strong physically atleast, also she has a really weak doormat personality with lots of deep set issues and insecurities which suggests she isn't mentally strong either.

No, fuck off. Some of the coolest characters in nip fiction are Karate practitioners, and you want to disgrace their art by having shitkura associated with it?

Well in the case of a woman like Sakura, she could kill you super easily if she wanted and not even a gun could stop her since ninjas easily move faster than bullets in naruto.

I think "possibility of death with no way to stop it" is a valid reason to feel threatend.

What? We want strong competent women. Everyone complained when Mumei got turned from fun-sized smug asskicker to a useless damsel in distress.

I like all women in Naruto except Sakura. She's the absolute worst.

bitches don't know about my sharingan

You don't have a sharigan user.

this. I like Karin because she uses her powers to the best of her ability to help her teammates. shits like Sakura and Hinata only job around before letting out an obligatory "X-KUN!"

you're right. it looks like this after a strange old dude interrupted my wet dreams last night.

Karin is an even bigger joke than Sakura and Hinata, and she also happens to be the worst character in the show. You really have no face to be spouting this bullshit.

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

That was a lame comeback.

she's also a bitch

>belittle naruto despite him trying hard to impress everyone
>thinks sasuke saved her from gaara and continue wagging her tongue after him, even though sasuke explicitly mentions that it was naruto
>emotionally blackmails a stressed naruto to bring back sasuke to konoha for her, which leads to him getting nearly killed by sasuke
>attacks and takes out her teammates to go after sasuke

I love strong women. I'm still waiting for my doujins involving energetic loving sex and the guy and the girl trading roles every so often.

can the sakurafag who clearly hasnt seen FMA Brotherhood, Kill la Kill, or Fate Zero get the fuck out of here

There are two kinds of women, weak women who are comfortable in their nature and weak women lashing out in neurotic denial. Notice how women always have to overcompensate and be overly confrontational to exude "strength"? Now imagine a strong man. He's probably not flipping people off, being sarcastic or wearing edgy t-shirts, is he? Nips get it. They're not as influenced by the gnostic anti-nature attitudes of Abrahamic sand fantasies as much as the west, so they're not uncomfortable with the fact gender roles are natural and come from biology.

pic unrelated

there's literally threads worshipping ryuuko from Kill la Kill every day. and threads about wanting oneesans or femdom or taller women daily too. go fuck your strawman back on tumblr.

Is it wrong though?

Nice meme

Strong women are fine, but only if they are cute. Muscle women are a no go. Also I've become an oppai faction person after all these years. Flat chest doesn't do it anymore, so those sporty fit bitches are out.

That entire series is strong women done right.

The question is if she's strong compared to user or if she is strong compared to the men around her.